• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on November 29, 2017, 02:18:46 AM
Food stamps that pay for Trix, Lucky Charms, Coke, Sprite, Wonderbread, Hostess, cream pies, non-dairy creamer, angel food cake, Cheetos, hydrolyzed protein (boullion), Velveeta, frosting, edible cake decorations, Crisco, PAM, artificial food coloring, MSG, and spray cheese.

But won't pay for dandelion root, oil of oregano, milk thistle extract, bitters (like Angustura), aloe vera juice, nutritional yeast, stevia, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, quercetin, lactase, papaya tablets, psyllium seed (Metamucil), essence of borage, or primrose oil.
Those are the old lists.
Here are the updated lists!

Food stamps pay for diet coke, non-dairy creamer, sesame seed, coffee, decaf, PAM, artificial food coloring, MSG, aspertame, sacharin, cream of tartar, xanthan gum,  chewing gum, candy, and artificial flavoring.  None of which a person can live on!

Yet they won't pay for nutritional yeast, bitters, stevia, dandelion root, papaya tablets, quercetin, lactase, or psyllium seed.  And, they allow diet soda, with no nutritive value, but they disallow aloe vera juice!

So, yes to sesame seed but no to psyllium seed.
So, yes to oil of avocado and sesame, but no to oil of oregano, primrose oil nor castor oil (and also usually no to oil of flax).
So, yes to diet cola, but no to aloe vera juice.
So yes to coffee but no to dandelion/chicory.
So yes to artificially colored, artificially flavored candy, but no to papaya tablets (for digestion).
So yes to aspartame but no to stevia.
So yes to coffee/decaf but no to bitters.
So yes to chewing gum but no to quercetin (a powdered part of fruit).
So yes to artificial red #40 but no to lactase!

All I can figure is you're right.  The establishment is in favor of slow-kills.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on December 15, 2017, 01:54:44 AM
Those are the old lists.
Here are the updated lists!

Food stamps pay for diet coke, non-dairy creamer, sesame seed, coffee, decaf, PAM, artificial food coloring, MSG, aspertame, sacharin, cream of tartar, xanthan gum,  chewing gum, candy, and artificial flavoring.  None of which a person can live on!

Yet they won't pay for nutritional yeast, bitters, stevia, dandelion root, papaya tablets, quercetin, lactase, or psyllium seed.  And, they allow diet soda, with no nutritive value, but they disallow aloe vera juice!

So, yes to sesame seed but no to psyllium seed.
So, yes to oil of avocado and sesame, but no to oil of oregano, primrose oil nor castor oil (and also usually no to oil of flax).
So, yes to diet cola, but no to aloe vera juice.
So yes to coffee but no to dandelion/chicory.
So yes to artificially colored, artificially flavored candy, but no to papaya tablets (for digestion).
So yes to aspartame but no to stevia.
So yes to coffee/decaf but no to bitters.
So yes to chewing gum but no to quercetin (a powdered part of fruit).
So yes to artificial red #40 but no to lactase!

All I can figure is you're right.  The establishment is in favor of slow-kills.

They're getting faster though. :D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 02:06:08 AM
They're getting faster though. :D
Yeah, life spans declined in 2016 for the first time in a long time.

You pick avatars that look friendly.  Are they famous people?

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on December 15, 2017, 03:21:19 AM

I got super drunk one night, and fucked a girl like you one time. As soon as I came she jumped up and said: "If I get pregnant I'm keeping it." I didn't know if I should punch her in the abdomen or not.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on December 15, 2017, 03:21:19 AM

Arthur Dietrich, 12th Precinct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGv_7VgFgeg

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on December 15, 2017, 03:26:22 AM
I got super drunk one night, and fucked I doubt that.  Alcohol is a depressant.  You probably faked it. girl like you one time She is not like me.As soon as I came she jumped up She can't jump up as soon as you come because your posture blocks her and said: "If I get pregnant I'm keeping it." That is definately not true.  Your spawn?  Ha.I didn't know if I should punch her in the abdomen or not.Punching a seed is a waste of time; embryos are probably what you're thinking. The abdomen is a ways from the uterus though. You obviously wanted to impregnate her, since you did your best at it, so what exactly is the issue here?

Where do you find this stuff.  It doesn't even pass a quick glance for common sense.  Imaprepub.com?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on December 16, 2017, 01:15:06 AM
Oh!  And who was the black guy?

I keep telling you, Jojo. He's not black. Adam was just a dirty bushman that didn't wear shoes.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb1CsfHFR_8

Swishypants

Why in the hell is Northern Exposure not available to buy on Amazon or Vudu? The first three seasons of that show were pure Gold. Then it took a shit, but the first three were outstanding television.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on December 17, 2017, 06:32:38 AM

God Damn! That really does annoy me! That's not a Baby Boomer!

pate

fookin' wombats.

And Robautomatons.

and an otter thing, cantaloupe call it.

Fur lye effiel miel...

mmm!

When people say ''I'm not sure'', when they don't have the slightest idea.

''I'm not sure'' is for when a person is fairly certain about something but not sure enough to commit, or has it narrowed down to a few possibilities.  ''I don't know'' is when they just plain don't have the information.

Swishypants

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 20, 2017, 09:12:37 PM

''I'm not sure'' is for when a person is fairly certain about something but not sure enough to commit, or has it narrowed down to a few possibilities.  ''I don't know'' is when they just plain don't have the information.

I NO NO SING!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on December 16, 2017, 02:09:51 AM
Why in the hell is Northern Exposure not available to buy on Amazon or Vudu? The first three seasons of that show were pure Gold. Then it took a shit, but the first three were outstanding television.
+1!  One of my favorite series of all time. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 16, 2017, 02:09:51 AM

It's not really a show for faggots. ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 21, 2017, 04:20:56 PM
+1!  One of my favorite series of all time. ;)

Same goes for the first three seasons of St. Elsewhere.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 20, 2017, 09:12:37 PM

And on the other hand , coworkers who say "I don't know", when they know full well but just don't want to share information!

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 08:58:27 AM
God Damn! That really does annoy me! That's not a Baby Boomer!
And fell for the "Free Trade" and "Right-to-Work(through lunch)" scams.

Was working on Mrs. WAN's car and dropped a nut into the bowels of the engine compartment.

Spent an hour in the cold looking for it - to no avail.   I wanted to try this method but don't have a little dude
handy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8HP6ryza9A

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 01, 2018, 05:53:59 PM
Was working on Mrs. WAN's car and dropped a nut into the bowels of the engine compartment.

Spent an hour in the cold looking for it - to no avail.   I wanted to try this method but don't have a little dude
handy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8HP6ryza9A
There might be some links on how you can order one in the pizzagate or Hollywood thread?

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2018, 06:32:41 PM
There might be some links on how you can order one in the pizzagate or Hollywood thread?
So cute!  Believe it or not, it has happened to me!  Can you post your video the Pizzagate thread with subject line "This is what children are for!". It would be fitting over there right now.

Hope you got a new nut!

Jojo

The disparity between the level of labor with a man's lawn mower versus a woman's vacuum.

Don't worry; this is not a battle of the sexes issue.  I just want to point something out, having used a variety of lawnmowers and vacuums myself.  Just for the sake of argument, consider the lawnmower for men, and the vacuum for women.  It's not that far-fetched.

1.  Women use the vacuum WAY more often than the man uses the lawnmower.  So, it should be reasonable.
2.  But they don't make self-propelling upright vacuums like they make self-propelling lawnmowers.
3.  Having used many of both, it is clear to me that the amount of force a woman has to use to wield most upright vacuums is way worse than the amount of force a man uses to push most lawnmowers.  And women vacuum a lot more than anyone mows (at least in states that have winter.)
4.  A lawnmower supports its own weight, but when I vacuum, I not only have to push the thing, I also have to support a lot of its weight.
5.  A lawnmower has a balanced handle so that whenever the weight of the machine is lifted, leverage is involved, but vacuums have a stick for a handle, so whenever the weight of the machine is lifted, the whole assembly is dragged with no leverage.
6. Considering how small many rooms are, vacuums are way too large proportionately, compared to most home lawnmowers.  Many upright vacuums are nearly the size of a mower, yet they are just for little rooms in many cases, and they have to fit between furniture like beds, and walls.

So, remember when you were a kid pushing around that little toy that looked like a popcorn popping style lawnmower?  Well, with handlebars long enough, it would be just the right size to be a real vacuum.  I would much rather use more steps and strokes, than put my hip and back out every time I vacuum.  Not real good for the bedroom life when that happens.  Yet it happens to women all over the country all the time.

Lightweight vacuums do help, like cordless upright vacs, but there aren't many, they don't last as long, and stick vacs drag impossibly on shag.  And even those need handlebars like a mower, instead of a stick for a handle.  And to have to bear the weight of the machine while clamping my arms down to prevent unwanted swivel, all the while pushing and sort of pulling is just not what a woman's body was meant for.  A man would want the weight of the machine on the ground, control of the handlebars, and no need for swivel! 

Quote from: Jojo on January 01, 2018, 07:31:01 PM
The disparity between the level of labor with a man's lawn mower versus a woman's vacuum.

Don't worry; this is not a battle of the sexes issue.  I just want to point something out, having used a variety of lawnmowers and vacuums myself.  Just for the sake of argument, consider the lawnmower for men, and the vacuum for women.  It's not that far-fetched.

1.  Women use the vacuum WAY more often than the man uses the lawnmower.  So, it should be reasonable.
2.  But they don't make self-propelling upright vacuums like they make self-propelling lawnmowers.
3.  Having used many of both, it is clear to me that the amount of force a woman has to use to wield most upright vacuums is way worse than the amount of force a man uses to push most lawnmowers.  And women vacuum a lot more than anyone mows (at least in states that have winter.)
4.  A lawnmower supports its own weight, but when I vacuum, I not only have to push the thing, I also have to support a lot of its weight.
5.  A lawnmower has a balanced handle so that whenever the weight of the machine is lifted, leverage is involved, but vacuums have a stick for a handle, so whenever the weight of the machine is lifted, the whole assembly is dragged with no leverage.
6. Considering how small many rooms are, vacuums are way too large proportionately, compared to most home lawnmowers.  Many upright vacuums are nearly the size of a mower, yet they are just for little rooms in many cases, and they have to fit between furniture like beds, and walls.

So, remember when you were a kid pushing around that little toy that looked like a popcorn popping style lawnmower?  Well, with handlebars long enough, it would be just the right size to be a real vacuum.  I would much rather use more steps and strokes, than put my hip and back out every time I vacuum.  Not real good for the bedroom life when that happens.  Yet it happens to women all over the country all the time.

Lightweight vacuums do help, like cordless upright vacs, but there aren't many, they don't last as long, and stick vacs drag impossibly on shag.  And even those need handlebars like a mower, instead of a stick for a handle.  And to have to bear the weight of the machine while clamping my arms down to prevent unwanted swivel, all the while pushing and sort of pulling is just not what a woman's body was meant for.  A man would want the weight of the machine on the ground, control of the handlebars, and no need for swivel!

;)

Quote from: Jojo on January 01, 2018, 07:31:01 PM
The disparity between the level of labor with a man's lawn mower versus a woman's vacuum...!

To be sure that was mildly interesting, but what I'm really interested in is a discussion about the differences between using the TV remote and feeding the cats