• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: stevesh on May 30, 2012, 08:47:35 AM
- Driving is a privilege, not a right.

oh GOD how i vomit when i hear someone brainlessly repeat this.  try surviving in 2012 america without automotive transportation.  just try.  it would essentially ruin your life and drastically impede your ability to care for yourself and/or your family.  this "privilege" point of view suggests it's only by the grace of our precious government that i am allowed to drive and that i should be on my knees thanking the missouri legislature every time i arrive at my destination.  i think driving IS a right until you do something to justify the revocation of that right (you know the list of offenses).  if driving weren't a right, the government would have the ability/right to remove your driving "privileges" without reason, which they can't do.

Eddie Coyle

I really hate  - - - gers. I mean, these fucking fools are the biggest waste of flesh and blood. Rude, insolent bags of shit.

Yes, I declare that absolutely hate joggers.

Jasmine

Men who wear socks of any color with sandals, and who wear white socks with black dress shoes.  :o

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jasmine on May 30, 2012, 02:02:18 PM
Men who wear socks of any color with sandals, and who wear white socks with black dress shoes.  :o

if i don't wear socks with my sandals, the leather beneath my feet causes them to stink because it doesn't breathe.  what's a boy to do?

aldousburbank

Narcissistic cult leaders, because, are there any other kind?

Zircon

MV's rules about allowing just a one sentence post per 24 hour period in his novel creation thread.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Zircon on May 30, 2012, 06:43:06 PM
MV's rules about allowing just a one sentence post per 24 hour period in his novel creation thread.

Create a thread to write a novel with no rules.

ziznak

I hate it when I post something on my phone and because of these damn god aweful touch screen keyboards I happen upon it later in the day and realize there's like typos in every friggin line... my next phone with def be an android but with an actual keyboard with... physical keys

Quote from: MV on May 30, 2012, 04:18:54 PM

if i don't wear socks with my sandals, the leather beneath my feet causes them to stink because it doesn't breathe.  what's a boy to do?

Clogs.  I have a very breathable pair made out of hemp.  They look okay with socks.  Still the socks are preferable to a man wearing sandals with toe rings featuring gem stones.  If you instead on toe rings, forget the jewels.

Quote from: DangerousBlossom on May 31, 2012, 12:53:04 AM
If you instead on toe rings, forget the jewels.

"insist" not "instead."  I thought the editing time was supposed to be longer now?  Oh well, it was a dumb reply even without the word error. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DangerousBlossom on May 31, 2012, 02:01:54 AM
"insist" not "instead."  I thought the editing time was supposed to be longer now?  Oh well, it was a dumb reply even without the word error.

It's one hour.

A friend sent an email today asking if I wanted to buy any DVDs of current movies from her bootlegger, among them, Men In Black 3.

Why stop there?

Let's set up a big cocaine transaction via email while we're at it.

The naiveté of mainstream computer users astounds me.

Despite the logical retort of:

Realistically this
and
You're just paranoid that

Talking via email about illegally purchasing a new/unreleased film remains reckless communication.   It's not as if she wanted to "share" a "personal file" with me.  She was drumming up business for someone I do not know.

Thus it annoys me.

While I am a teeny tiny fish, who knows how big of a fish her "bootlegger" is and upon whose radar I am now blipping? (yeah, I know, I am already on all those lists anyway.... ever since the less than careful days of my High Weirdness By Mail adventures, courtesy of Ivan Stang, but STILL, a principle is involved here.)

I see this person at least 3 times a week. Couldn't it have waited?  WTF?

:-X

Frys Girl

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 01, 2012, 05:50:10 PM
Let's set up a big cocaine transaction via email while we're at it.
You are right to be worried. That was a dumb thing by her. Ignore the e-mail!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 01, 2012, 06:01:44 PM

Buy low, sell high.

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 01, 2012, 06:01:44 PM

Too late.  I already emailed her back and told her I need like hell a DVD copy of Noory's many UFO convention appearances.

Waiting for a response.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 01, 2012, 06:18:38 PM
Too late.  I already emailed her back and told her I need like hell a DVD copy of Noory's many UFO convention appearances.

Waiting for a response.
Put them on megaupload/youtube puh-leez! I need a few laughs. You know, George Noory tells his best jokes at those conventions.

George Noory at UFOstream.com San Diego Conference

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 01, 2012, 06:23:34 PM
Put them on megaupload/youtube puh-leez! I need a few laughs. You know, George Noory tells his best jokes at those conventions.

Bootlegger's response:  "Who the fuck is George Noory?"

Eddie Coyle

A 5'10" woman wearing 4 inch heels.

stevesh

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 01, 2012, 10:29:03 PM

A 5'10" woman wearing 4 inch heels.

Which would put her tits at my eye level. What's the problem?

preston

People that post the same thing in different threads. ::)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: stevesh on June 02, 2012, 03:26:25 AM
Which would put her tits at my eye level. What's the problem?
How prurient!

And the Amazon that inspired my post really don't have much up top...

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 01, 2012, 06:16:54 PM
Buy low, sell high.

Get high, buy drugs.

No! Buy drugs, get high...

Ah fuck it Nevermind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ziznak

Quote from: guildnavigator on June 02, 2012, 10:41:48 AM
Get high, buy drugs.

No! Buy drugs, get high...

Ah fuck it Nevermind

I HEAR THAT

stevesh

People who say, "Sooner than later". Everything is 'sooner than later'. What you want to say is 'sooner rather than later'.

Eddie Coyle

People who don't need to wear glasses...yet wear fucking glasses.

As someone who is well on the road to having to read braille, these assholes really do annoy me. Why not use crutches and hearing aids as well? Douches.

McPhallus

People with a large number of Facebook "friends" who post provocative political stuff on their pages, then get all shitty when their posts get challenged.