• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Jojo

Quote from: AC400KICK on June 26, 2019, 12:58:50 PM
How about celebrating being clean and sober from psychiatric narcotics for quite some time now..and you sound like an abusive asshole
Congrats on less narcotics!  Most of the people in this thread have known each other years, so do tell, which one were you referring to?!

albrecht

The city is going to close a road due to problems with "low water crossing" which is a quick easy way to avoid traffic and also access a big shopping area (formerly a ranch that hosted such things like Willie's Picnic, and various metal concerts, in former decades but now big box stores etc) due to safety.....but they say will still be accessible for bikes, pedestrians, (several homeless camps in the woods nearby) but now we won't be able to drive? Because, what, walking or biking is safe from potential floods?

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2019, 09:37:53 PM
The city is going to close a road due to problems with "low water crossing" which is a quick easy way to avoid traffic and also access a big shopping area (formerly a ranch that hosted such things like Willie's Picnic, and various metal concerts, in former decades but now big box stores etc) due to safety.....but they say will still be accessible for bikes, pedestrians, (several homeless camps in the woods nearby) but now we won't be able to drive? Because, what, walking or biking is safe from potential floods?
Good point.  If flood water had an open sink hole under it, a bike could go down as easy as a car.  But, in the land of the free, how would the city stop people from walking or bicycling on open land?

Jojo

Employers who want you to be available 5 days a week, but they only will give you part time hours.  So, you can't really get a second job very well.

Employers who want you all to come for an hour meeting knowing many have a long commute, a meeting to discuss benefits you don't qualify for because the company doesn't offer enough hours, and perks you can't use because you don't earn spending money.  An hour's labor barely pays for the ride over and back.

Employers who have been hiring for a year, and who want you to refer friends and family to work for them... all the while they don't give most employees enough hours to even maintain a vehicle or pay rent.

Jojo

Hiring managers who want "trust able" employees who also have "a helpful atmosphere".

That is why they make the big bucks  :o.

Jojo

When you arrive at the food bank 2 hours before closing, well in time, yet:
1. You get home with no fresh vegetable except potatoes. Again.
2. You get home with no fresh fruit. Again.
3. You are offered no fresh milk. Again.
4. The staff as a matter of course require you to hand over the food you selected so they can skim what they like before re-bagging it for you. Again.
5. You get home lacking an entire plastic bag of food, including missing a can of fruit.  Again.
6. Staff is too busy to serve you because they are on their cell getting their home deck refinishing arrangements made.  Making you have to skip a station, because the line is backing up.
7. Other staff who defend such staff by stating that personal calls are allowed when no one is waiting.  I guess I'm no one.  I guess I wasn't waiting.
8. "Needy" pull up to the food bank in a late model luxury SUV.
9. "Needy" pull up with their hair and nails entirely professionally done.
10. Staff managers in high quality businesses suits at the end of the line with their arms folded across their chests, scold you for taking 2 boxes, even though the sign says to take two.
11. Staff manages one station by saying, "What would you like?" when they should know you can't see the variety they are offering, in a closed case, and you don't know how many items you are allowed.
12. Meat staff who says, "What kind of meat do you like?"  Makes me want to say, "WHY ARE YOU ASKING WHAT KIND OF MEAT I LIKE.  IS IT RELEVANT.  DO YOU HAVE ALL SELECTIONS.  WHAT IF I SAY FILET MIGNON.  IF I SAY FISH DOES THAT MEAN I WON'T GET BEEF.  IF I SAY BEEF DOES THAT MEAN I WON'T GET POULTRY.  IF I SAY GROUND, WILL I GET LESS THAN IF I SAY CUT?  I AM HERE FOR FOOD MOTHERFUCKER TELL ME WHAT YOU GOT OR SHUT UP AND LOAD THE CART."
13. Staff who won't tell you how many of an item you are allowed, and when you ask they say, "Well, there isn't really a number.  There is some discretion at this station."  Just makes me want to say, "I AM HERE FOR FOOD MOTHER FUCKER PUT THE FOOD IN MY CART I'LL TAKE IT ALL."
14. Staff makes you choose between 2 pork chops or 7lbs of chicken when the local paper just wrote that they have been getting loads of pork free from the feds since December.
15. Staff who doesn't re-load empty bins with the re-stock from under the table because they want to take the fresh re-stock home (pineapple).
16. Staff who tells you not to take as much as the sign says because that staff is too fat and lazy to re-stock for the next group of needy that comes after the hour break for re-stocking.
17. A federal government who does nothing to establish accountability and prevent graft.
18. Staff who load you up with boxes of "pizza" fresh out of the pizza parlor's work truck.  It'd be kind of hard to commit graft here, you're thinking.  I see the pizza coming off the trucks.  And it was stated to be pizza.  But after you carry it all up the stairs, it turns out all the toppings were eaten off or scraped off in transit.
19. Food banks that promise 3-5 days' food but you come away with 8oz protein in any form, and food for less than 2 days.
20. Food bank systems that offer special food give aways yet do not advertise them nor send emails.
21. Staff or someone like staff pulling up in the parking lot for the needy, not the staff lot, in new, luxury SUVS.  I KNOW YOU OWN AN OLD CAR.  DRIVE IT HERE MOTHER FUCKER AND QUIT FLAUNTING YOUR PRIVILEGED STATUS.
22. Staff that actually says you can't take much food because they are taking what's left to a private, personal event.

Quote from: Sixteen on July 01, 2019, 06:16:32 PM
When you arrive at the food bank 2 hours before closing, well in time, yet:
1. You get home with no fresh vegetable except potatoes. Again.
2. You get home with no fresh fruit. Again.
3. You are offered no fresh milk. Again.
4. The staff as a matter of course require you to hand over the food you selected so they can skim what they like before re-bagging it for you. Again.
5. You get home lacking an entire plastic bag of food, including missing a can of fruit.  Again.
6. Staff is too busy to serve you because they are on their cell getting their home deck refinishing arrangements made.  Making you have to skip a station, because the line is backing up.
7. Other staff who defend such staff by stating that personal calls are allowed when no one is waiting.  I guess I'm no one.  I guess I wasn't waiting.
8. "Needy" pull up to the food bank in a late model luxury SUV.
9. "Needy" pull up with their hair and nails entirely professionally done.
10. Staff managers in high quality businesses suits at the end of the line with their arms folded across their chests, scold you for taking 2 boxes, even though the sign says to take two.
11. Staff manages one station by saying, "What would you like?" when they should know you can't see the variety they are offering, in a closed case, and you don't know how many items you are allowed.
12. Meat staff who says, "What kind of meat do you like?"  Makes me want to say, "WHY ARE YOU ASKING WHAT KIND OF MEAT I LIKE.  IS IT RELEVANT.  DO YOU HAVE ALL SELECTIONS.  WHAT IF I SAY FILET MIGNON.  IF I SAY FISH DOES THAT MEAN I WON'T GET BEEF.  IF I SAY BEEF DOES THAT MEAN I WON'T GET POULTRY.  IF I SAY GROUND, WILL I GET LESS THAN IF I SAY CUT?  I AM HERE FOR FOOD MOTHERFUCKER TELL ME WHAT YOU GOT OR SHUT UP AND LOAD THE CART."
13. Staff who won't tell you how many of an item you are allowed, and when you ask they say, "Well, there isn't really a number.  There is some discretion at this station."  Just makes me want to say, "I AM HERE FOR FOOD MOTHER FUCKER PUT THE FOOD IN MY CART I'LL TAKE IT ALL."
14.Staff makes you choose between 2 pork chops or 7lbs of chicken when the local paper just wrote that they have been getting loads of pork free from the feds since December.
15.Staff who doesn't re-load empty bins with the re-stock from under the table because they want to take the fresh re-stock home (pineapple).
16.Staff who tells you not to take as much as the sign says because that staff is too fat and lazy to re-stock for the next group of needy that comes after the hour break for re-stocking.
17.A federal government who does nothing to establish accountability and prevent graft.
18.Staff who load you up with boxes of "pizza" fresh out of the pizza parlor's work truck.  It'd be kind of hard to commit graft here, you're thinking.  I see the pizza coming off the trucks.  And it was stated to be pizza.  But after you carry it all up the stairs, it turns out all the toppings were eaten off or scraped off in transit.
19.Food banks that promise 3-5 days' food but you come away with 8oz protein in any form, and food for less than 2 days.
20.Food bank systems that offer special food give aways yet do not advertise them nor send emails.
21.Staff or someone like staff pulling up in the parking lot for the needy, not the staff lot, in new, luxury SUVS.  I KNOW YOU OWN AN OLD CAR.  DRIVE IT HERE MOTHER FUCKER AND QUIT FLAUNTING YOUR PRIVILEGED STATUS.

this would be an exellent video, Sixteen.

Jojo

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 01, 2019, 06:22:47 PM
then what are you waiting for?
who were you talking to when you said you waited to see if they were a looker and they were not.

Quote from: Sixteen on July 01, 2019, 06:24:32 PM
who were you talking to when you said you waited to see if they were a looker and they were not.

Lasha Seniuk.

Jojo

ksm32

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 01, 2019, 06:22:47 PM
then what are you waiting for?
Not waiting, just not doing at all.  A thousand reasons, but one is that I don't like You Tube's attitude toward Alex Jones and other conspiracy theorists.  Everyone has a right to their opinion about events that don't show much documentation.

Jojo

ksm32

Quote from: Sixteen on July 02, 2019, 01:30:34 AM
Maybe the hair!

Oh Yeah? What say we both send Groyper a provocative nude and he decides. Get your frolic on toots and say cheeese ;D

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on July 02, 2019, 01:37:14 AM
Oh Yeah? What say we both send Groyper a provocative nude and he decides. Get your frolic on toots and say cheeese ;D
I concede you are cuter than a woman.  That better?

Jojo

Job applications for low paying work that require you to agree you will transfer to another work location any time management wants, even though they don't even tell you if the locations are in the same county (and search results are none) or if it will affect what school your children go to.  Like, can they sue you if later they need you to transfer but you won't??? 

Job applications that tell you to read the position description carefully.  But, one was not provided by the owner.

Quote from: Sixteen on July 03, 2019, 02:32:43 AM
Job applications for low paying work that require you to agree you will transfer to another work location any time management wants, even though they don't even tell you if the locations are in the same county (and search results are none) or if it will affect what school your children go to.  Like, can they sue you if later they need you to transfer but you won't??? 

Job applications that tell you to read the position description carefully.  But, one was not provided by the owner.
Don't walk away from those type of contracts - instead,...
Run like your pant leg is on fire and your ass is catching ! !    ;)       ;D

Jojo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 03, 2019, 03:39:06 AM
Don't walk away from those type of contracts - instead,...
Run like your pant leg is on fire and your ass is catching ! !    ;)       ;D
Yes.  What was I expecting from a plastics container manufacturer anyway.

whoozit

I fucking hate airports.

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on July 04, 2019, 05:11:25 PM
I fucking hate airports.

There's a fun game I like to play, called "spot the towelhead"...

Jojo

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on July 05, 2019, 03:13:06 AM
Airports.

I was gonna guess, "people who don't bleach their assholes". Guess I was wrong though.

gay off topic posts and the faggots that post them.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 05, 2019, 04:39:48 PM
gay off topic posts and the faggots that post them.

You Danes always were sticklers about order and that sort of thing.  I hope you choke on an aebleskive.

Asuka Langley

Alcantara steering wheels and gear shift knobs