• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

whoozit

Sixteen not starting a YouTube channel.  >:(

whoozit

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 08, 2019, 01:18:10 PM
"Whoozit".
Right in the feelz.  Now I have to cry myself to sleep.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 08, 2019, 02:38:32 PM
Right in the feelz.  Now I have to cry myself to sleep.  ::)

As long as you don't start cutting yourself too.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 08, 2019, 02:45:21 PM

If I do it’s “ AZZERAE”’s fault.   :'(

Quote from: whoozit on June 08, 2019, 11:59:23 AM
Sixteen not starting a YouTube channel.  >:(
Why does she hate money so much?

albrecht

Yeah. Have noticed. Not good. Like Jeopardy! getting weak on answers and too much pop culture or network "guests" to do questions  in some rounds and oddly easy "final" answers.  Though her puzzles still tough too much crap, pop references, and modernity etc. Not good.

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2019/may/12/anna-shechtman-the-new-queen-of-crosswords?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 08, 2019, 04:37:10 PM
Why does she hate money so much?
There is nothing to be gained by adding visuals or audio.  Unless I get a keyboard or learn to belly dance, which will be a while.  My voice is shot from 20 years in call centers.  If I get a keyboard with 88 keys, I'll keep in touch.  I always wanted to get a drummer, but a drum set here would not go over.  Someday, though.  I would've been a super drummer.  I started belly dance moves a few years ago, but my hip, back and neck were wrecked in a crash with a 92-year old.  I also started renewing my line dancing recently, but I was injured on the job and don't know when my physical therapy will pull through.  I'm lucky I can work, which is all I can handle lately.  I did try a church, that was nice.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 08, 2019, 02:45:21 PM

Quote from: whoozit on June 08, 2019, 02:47:43 PM
If I do it’s “AZZERAE”’s fault. :'(

Cutter's tip: remember to cut along the length of vein, not across. Bigger payoff.

whoozit

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 09, 2019, 03:41:14 AM
Cutter's tip: remember to cut along the length of vein, not across. Bigger payoff.
Remeber to put the gun in your mouth so you can’t miss.   :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2019, 03:44:54 AM
Remember to put the gun in your mouth so you can’t miss. :)

That's the way a certain someone went out. An homage to Hitler without even trying! True BellGabber, you.

AZZERAE

Not that this corner of the web has anything to do with who likes who, but you annoy me in an endearing way, Whoozit. No hate.

whoozit

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 09, 2019, 03:55:21 AM
Not that this corner of the web has anything to do with who likes who, but you annoy me in an endearing way, Whoozit. No hate.
It’s all good.  I just wanted to share a tip like your cutting one for those that need it.   :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2019, 03:58:03 AM
It’s all good.  I just wanted to share a tip like your cutting one for those that need it.   :)

Aww, isn't that sweet of you.  :)

AZZERAE

You're vaguely lovable. I'm absolutely detested.

whoozit

My pitcher of Sangria is empty and I’m too lazy to make more.

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2019, 01:02:37 PM
My pitcher of Sangria is empty and I’m too lazy to make more.

Quite the lady of leisure.

whoozit

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 09, 2019, 01:14:02 PM
Quite the lady of leisure.
I forgot my wife is working this weekend and needed to drink it before it went bad.  Moved on to Manhattan’s.  I was thinking of starting a YT channel to see if anyone would send another pitcher.

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2019, 01:20:06 PM
I forgot my wife is working this weekend and needed to drink it before it went bad.  Moved on to Manhattan’s.  I was thinking of starting a YT channel to see if anyone would send another pitcher.

There comes a time when one must admit they have a problem. This isn't the rum diaries.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 09, 2019, 03:41:14 AM
Oh puh-lease, no need for expertise here.  Less IS more!

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 09, 2019, 04:18:33 AM
You're vaguely lovable. I'm absolutely detested.
Love the person; hate the sin, lol.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 08, 2019, 12:47:29 PM
Ha!  So YouTube is safe, for now?
Let's hear from someone what the practical considerations of actually producing a You Tube video are.  Red eye?  Glare?  Bad hair days?  Glitches?  Stolen valor?

whoozit

Quote from: Sixteen on June 09, 2019, 05:12:04 PM
Let's hear from someone what the practical considerations of actually producing a You Tube video are.  Red eye?  Glare?  Bad hair days?  Glitches?  Stolen valor?
Typing on BellGab does not do your personal philosophy justice.  You don’t have to appear on camera.  Your voice will add natural emphasis where it can be missed in the written word.

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2019, 05:16:31 PM
Typing on BellGab does not do your personal philosophy justice.  You don’t have to appear on camera.  Your voice will add natural emphasis where it can be missed in the written word.
I have always enjoyed your posts.  Well, I wore my voice out on call centers for about 15 years.  But you make a very good point.  There is no substitute for intonation.  If I ever do You Tubes, I would like them to be musical, or dance.  It'll be a while.  I think you have to be pretty entertaining before You Tube allows revenue, right?  It can't be that much revenue, but do let me know.

Have you played any instruments?

albrecht

Not good. Cruise boat "taking on water" with 80 souls aboard due to these recent fast storms. Baseball sized hail in Bastrop County, 70+ mph winds on Lake Buchanan where the boat is, and tornado warnings all over. Tuned in for the hockey game and instead getting weatherman going crazy with stories and radar analysis of lightning strikes, tornado warnings, rotations, hail, etc. No storms here, yet. They say they are going to put onto a split screen once game actually is live. Crazy.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 09, 2019, 06:02:52 PM
Not good. Cruise boat "taking on water" with 80 souls aboard due to these recent fast storms. Baseball sized hail in Bastrop County, 70+ mph winds on Lake Buchanan where the boat is, and tornado warnings all over. Tuned in for the hockey game and instead getting weatherman going crazy with stories and radar analysis of lightning strikes, tornado warnings, rotations, hail, etc. No storms here, yet. They say they are going to put onto a split screen once game actually is live. Crazy.
Split screen is a great idea.  Why can't they do that with sports and jeopardy! (Asking for a friend.)

AZZERAE

Typing on BellGab does not do [Sixteen's] personal philosophy justice.

#rude

Jojo

Even so, typing does wonders for me aethetically  :).