• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on April 06, 2019, 07:59:00 AM
I think he might just be "doing an Anthony". 

Time will tell...

I’m just playing along. It’s what he’s used to.  ;)

ksm32

Airbnb guests who cannot be bothered to take ONE minute to read the house rules before booking and or arriving. Ignorant, asshole, cunts. Shitbags!

Catsmile

# Adults In The Service Industry Who Don't Know @ Least A Quarter Of The Worlds Population Falls Into @ Least One, Or More Of These Categories Full-time, Ignorant, Asshole, Cunts. Part-timers Up The Percentages.

# Seems You Hit The Trifecta, Plus The Shitbag Multiplier.
# GoldStar For The Win, ksm32.
# Although I'm Sure It's Little Consolation.
# We All Are Someones Shitbag, If We Live Long Enough.
# WinSomeLoseSome.
# WhenWinningFeelsLikeLosing.

# NevarAskHowTheSausageIsMade!
# ThingsWillNevarBeTheSame!
# KillsTheMagic99%OfTheTiem.
# TipsFedoraToPublicServiceIndustries.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on April 06, 2019, 06:58:43 PM
Airbnb guests who cannot be bothered to take ONE minute to read the house rules before booking and or arriving. Ignorant, asshole, cunts. Shitbags!

Well, at least you get to video them having sex. So, there’s that. ;) ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 07, 2019, 10:10:36 AM
Well, at least you get to video them having sex. So, there’s that. ;) ;)
Heh, heh... plus, if you get really tired of them, just plant them in a discrete location for proper "recycling."

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on April 06, 2019, 06:58:43 PM
You expect a lot fm ppl who are paying you.

MV/Liberace!

Just ONCE I'd like to meet an arab who isn't late for literally everything.

Taaroa

Quote from: Liberace! on April 22, 2019, 12:58:40 AM

They'll get there when they get there, inshallah.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Taaroa on April 22, 2019, 01:34:13 AM
They'll get there when they get there, inshallah.

when a saudi tells you they're going to get something done "inshallah," you can go ahead and consider the whole thing cancelled.  apparently god is never willing.

Juan

They sound like Cubans.

AC400KICK

Rockland County, NY and the way motorists up there interact with pedestrians. If a pedestrian has the light, they have the right of way. You don’t just keep turning and drive into a walking pedestrian. 99 percent of those Country Drivers would get torn to pieces in Manhattan. My father was right, upstate drivers really do suck. Thank God I learned how to drive and walk in the city. 🤪🤪🤪

Jojo

That automated faucets don't tell you which way the motion detector laser is pointed. 

That the sinks only spray for a few seconds, when we are supposed to wash up long enough to sing Happy Birthday.

Doors with 50lbs of tension on the hinge at the top.  Especially interior doors like restrooms.

Heavy floor to roof doors.

Library employees who come over to you and blow your cover loudly by saying, "Okay, ma'am, I told the gang druggies to quiet down.  Thanks for letting us know."

Jojo

Children and daycares spreading germs to homes, families and workplaces.

Yet no public restroom having a child sink/wheel chair sink.

whoozit

I can’t believe you are still single.

ItsOver

Invite them to a meeting with someone of the south-of-the-border culture. 

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 08, 2019, 02:00:04 PM
Invite them to a meeting with someone of the south-of-the-border culture.
Or Sub-Saharan African culture, using that term admittedly loosely. Oh. Wait. They and the Muslims already have had their meetings that result in much mayhem, terrorism, and slavery.....

Jojo

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 05:43:30 AM
Rockland County, NY and the way motorists up there interact with pedestrians. If a pedestrian has the light, they have the right of way. You don’t just keep turning and drive into a walking pedestrian. 99 percent of those Country Drivers would get torn to pieces in Manhattan. My father was right, upstate drivers really do suck. Thank God I learned how to drive and walk in the city. 🤪🤪🤪
I have longed for gates, like train gates.  Gates save lives.  Gates work.  Gates create jobs.  You push the gate button, and you cross.  Easy peasy.  The gate senses when to go up.  Crosses with medians might need two separate gates/sensors.  I can't tell you how many times I start to turn right and LO AND BEHOLD there is some very nice looking pedestrian there.  Startling and shocking.  Every time.  It's truly like they come out of nowhere.  Especially side streets and driveways that lead to sidewalks should have gates.

I used to know a lady who thought she had to "trust" drivers.  She refused to keep her head up and make eye contact.  She was hit by a car and brain damaged and yet still continued along those lines.  I nearly hit her once.  You know those flags children used to have on the back of their bikes?  I wish pedestrians had them, retractable lightweight poles and all.

Jojo

198 guests?!!!?  And 14 users.  Sheesh.  There is nothing wrong with double-dipping, people.  bArt (B)ell nor Liberace can reach through the phone if you're afraid of being grabbed.  Helloooooooooooooooooooooo.  How many of those guests are weanies!  Some people have good reasons to be guests but not 198 people.  Don't wish your life away!  Don't just be a voyeur.  Sit up straight, take a deep breath, and show your face!!!!!

De-cloaking could potentially lead to their social credit score plumetting

paladin1991

Only if allah wills it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on April 24, 2019, 12:05:39 PM
when a saudi tells you they're going to get something done "inshallah," you can go ahead and consider the whole thing cancelled.  apparently god is never willing.
their god

paladin1991

Quote from: 14 on May 08, 2019, 11:36:59 PM
198 guests?!!!?  And 14 users.  Sheesh.  There is nothing wrong with double-dipping, people.  bArt (B)ell nor Liberace can reach through the phone if you're afraid of being grabbed.  Helloooooooooooooooooooooo.  How many of those guests are weanies!  Some people have good reasons to be guests but not 198 people.  Don't wish your life away!  Don't just be a voyeur.  Sit up straight, take a deep breath, and show your face!!!!!
You been drinking?

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 09, 2019, 10:13:12 PM
You been drinking?
THIS is a criticism, Gunny?  Hell, the way the world is going who ISN'T!

ItsOver

You been drinking?
If not, maybe they should start.  Look at what it has for done for pate.

Jojo

You been drinking?
Lemon water.  I'm a teetotaler.  Just overwhelmed by the number of cloaked guests.

Quote from: whoozit on May 08, 2019, 01:52:08 PM
I can’t believe you are still single.

Well, I'm not married.

Jojo

The way You Tube's search field which comes with your Google results doesn't work.  It says it searches from You Tube, but it searches from Google.

The way I get ads for insane stuff just because I went down a rabbit hole. 

The way Chrome won't clear my cookies.  Ever.  At.  All.

Jojo

Crazy-as* housemates who come home at 5:30PM and freak out, saying, "WHAT are you doing cooking in the middle of the day???"  For pity's sake, it's dinnertime.

People who never sweep, never mop and never vacuum.....but freak out when one little piece of debris is on the kitchen floor:  "What, WHAT is THIS on the floor?!"