• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

starrmtn001

Behind the back, slanderers.

Jojo

Housemates who say then and there on the phone that they will feed your pet while you are running very late getting home.  And then don't do it.  Is there a special place in Heaven for these types?  I've known two of them.

Metron2267

You really need a place of your own 14. :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 11:29:33 AM

Me too metron is always here to give advice. He’s just so wise! ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 11:30:39 AM
Me too metron is always here to give advice. He’s just so wise! ::)
Admittedly this is a basic observation, but like your ear it has legs. :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 11:37:19 AM
Admittedly this is a basic observation, but like your ear it has legs. :-*

Sort of like your humor isn’t funny? ???

ksm32

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 11:29:33 AM
Many have said that same thing for well over a year now and she'll have none of it! There is no reasoning.   Fact is; she wouldn't do well on her own and she needs the madhouse interactions (no matter how insane things get) as it makes for so much forum fodder.

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ksm32 on January 27, 2019, 02:41:54 AM
Many have said that same thing for well over a year now and she'll have none of it! There is no reasoning.   Fact is; she wouldn't do well on her own and she needs the madhouse interactions (no matter how insane things get) as it makes for so much forum fodder.

Try the salt-free. ;) ;D

Dr. MD MD

FIFY ;)

Metron2267

She's a piece of work for sure - but more than intelligent enough to know the truth in what we say.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 01:13:27 PM
She's a piece of work for sure - but more than intelligent enough to know the truth in what we say.  ::)

The fact that you think she’s intelligent says it all about you. ;D

Metron2267

Last word to you here - meet me in the leghumper thread.

If you continue to pollute all the threads here you will be the only one burning this forum to the ground.

Let's go. :-X

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 01:19:15 PM
Last word to you here - meet me in the leghumper thread.

If you continue to pollute all the threads here you will be the only one burning this forum to the ground.

Let's go. :-X

You know when you keep saying “last words to you” it sort of drains the power from that statement but I understand that you’re literally too stupid to understand why. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 28, 2019, 11:11:48 PM
Yeah..Doc NOT...

He’s saying he’s annoyed by your boyfriend’s stupid thread, you moron. It hurts just trying to think down to your level.

Jojo

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on June 26, 2011, 04:14:35 AM
I get extremely upset after I German brake test someone that is tailgating me and they fail to get the hint. What next, pissbottle out the window without a lid?
Me too.  Be careful.  I usually feign a problem, put on my flashers, and take my time pulling out of traffic.  If no one else is around, I get right back behind them and then we end up tied at the red light.  Horrible, isn't it?  In 30 years, all my victims except one took it pretty well.  However, one was under the influence & got paranoid.  That was not fun, as after I got back in behind her, she felt stalked and started stalking me until we both pulled out of traffic and I begged off first the other way.

Jojo

I did fine on my own, as well as owning a rental home.  I had my pets, my Jeep, my places and it was a great heydey.  I've always been "on my own" since leaving home at 18.  However... like many people, the crash of 2008 bit me.  I was downsized after a wonderful career, and things have not been the same since.  I don't need madhouse interactions any more than I "needed" to sell my jewelry and antique furniture.

I would love to have my own place.  But the math doesn't add up.  The cost of housing has quadrupled since 1997, while my wages have gone down 50 percent from what they were in 1997.  Many people are forced to double up.  That's why there are so many cars on one property, and often, apartment complex parking lots are so full that couch surfers' cars are all lined up for half a mile down the road.  I see it all the time.  This is a good time to be young with good support, like for getting a good deal on a home, perhaps one of the million foreclosures.  It is also a good time to be retired.

But, it is not a good time to be a "displaced worker", according to Employment Security.  Every computer user at Employment Security was over 50 today, just like the last 2 times.  It might as well be called a senior center, as one guy is so old he shouts because he is hard of hearing.

In any case, whether I was raking it in during my career OR whether I struggle to get enough minimum wage hours, in any case, life is usually dramatic for people dealing with red pills and blue pills.  Thanks for your concern.  I hope Vera slobbers on you all night.

ksm32

Quote from: 14 on January 29, 2019, 12:36:37 AM
I hope Vera slobbers on you all night.

That, is not beyond the realm of possibilities. In fact it's highly probable. You see her on the deck? She's a foaming slobbering lovable shitbag. I'll be happy to send you some of the residuals.

PS  I couldn't get her to foam up in that picture but it's the only one I have.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2019, 11:17:35 PM
He’s saying he’s annoyed by your boyfriend’s stupid thread, you moron. It hurts just trying to think down to your level.

You're like Ebola is to quarantine. :-X

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 29, 2019, 10:17:34 AM
You're like Ebola is to quarantine. :-X

That doesn’t even make sense but I’ve sort of stopped expecting that from you.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 29, 2019, 05:48:23 PM
That doesn’t even make sense but I’ve sort of stopped expecting that from you.
Think about it longer, snuggle bunny...

Jojo

Did someone say       ...things that annoy you???  How provident.

Metron2267

Take a freshly cut ear and it'll all be good. :D

albrecht

Once again the water is smelly but, rest assured, the City says, unlike last time, no "boil notice," "it is fine to drink, we put some activated charcoal in it." Zebra Mussels they now say is the cause. Early they said there was some "pipe problem and a facility." No thanks.
http://www.austintexas.gov/news/austin-water-responds-unusual-odor-water-water-safe-drink

Austin Water Responds to Unusual Odor in Water - Water is Safe to Drink AUSTIN - Some customers are experiencing an unusual odor in their water. Water provided by Austin Water continues to meet all regulatory standards and is safe to drink.

Austin Water is taking the following steps to respond:

Feeding powdered activated carbon to mitigate odor issue. Powdered activated carbon is often used to help with taste and odor occurrences.
     Flushing water lines in the affected areas.
Customers in central and south Austin are affected. Austin Water expects the odor issue to be resolved in the next 24 hours.
   Based on routine test results received this morning and staff analysis, Austin Water believes that the odor issues were likely caused by the presence of Zebra Mussels in a raw water pipeline at Ullrich Water Treatment Plant. The pipeline was put back in service on Feb. 6 after being out of service for repairs over the past two weeks.

Quote from: albrecht on February 07, 2019, 04:31:21 PM
Customers in central and south Austin are affected. Austin Water expects the odor issue to be resolved in the next 24 hours.
   Based on routine test results received this morning and staff analysis, Austin Water believes that the odor issues were likely caused by the presence of Zebra Mussels in a raw water pipeline at Ullrich Water Treatment Plant. The pipeline was put back in service on Feb. 6 after being out of service for repairs over the past two weeks.

Bad Clams Bro.  Sux to be you...........................    ;)