• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Jojo

I won't issue another strike during the next hour.  After that if you continue on this way today, you will end up on ignore for a week.
Unite Forpeace

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 11:58:12 AM
I won't issue another strike during the next hour.  After that if you continue on this way today, you will end up on ignore for a week.
Unite Forpeace

Do it now! That's what I'm going for, you fat, ugly woman (and I'm doing you a favor calling you a woman).

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 12:00:15 PM
Do it now! That's what I'm going for, you fat, ugly woman (and I'm doing you a favor calling you a woman).
Nope  :P.  You could just put me on it, Doctor.

Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 12:06:15 PM
Nope  :P.  You could just put me on it, Doctor.

Unit 14

Then continue to be trolled here, fatty! How much do you weigh, anyway? :D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 12:14:07 PM
Then continue to be trolled here, fatty! How much do you weigh, anyway? :D
Would you excuse me.  I need to go get a (sniff) handkerchief  ;).
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 01:25:04 PM
Would you excuse me.  I need to go get a (sniff) handkerchief  ;).
Unit 14

Could you kill yourself at the same time?

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 01:29:50 PM
Could you kill yourself at the same time?
Of course not.
Just so you know, my post said I'm up to my ears in Scorpios, especially Scorpios with certain astrological House influences.  That is what I said.  You know that couldn't represent you even in wildest dreams, because you have not disclosed any part of your birthday to me.  I plausibly don't know YOUR sign.  You are taking something personally which has years of history behind it, & I've only interacted with you for 1 year.  So take it easy, man. 

This is the "Annoys Me" thread.  I've got a thing going on with Scorpios in every single facet of my life, which I made clear.  You, on the other hand, if you even are a Scorpio, are just a hobby.  So calm yourself, Michelle Carter.  You're gonna make me snack  ::).

Why don't you just holler sexual harassment while you're at it  ;).

Do you take what you dish?
Unit 1

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 01:46:04 PM
Of course not.
Just so you know, my post said I'm up to my ears in Scorpios, especially Scorpios with certain astrological House influences.  That is what I said.  You know that couldn't represent you even in wildest dreams, because you have not disclosed any part of your birthday to me.  I plausibly don't know YOUR sign.  You are taking something personally which has years of history behind it, & I've only interacted with you for 1 year.  So take it easy, man. 

This is the "Annoys Me" thread.  I've got a thing going on with Scorpios in every single facet of my life, which I made clear.  You, on the other hand, if you even are a Scorpio, are just a hobby.  So calm , Michelle Carter.  You're gonna make me snack  ::).

Why don't you just holler sexual harassment while you're at it  ;).
Unit 1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bellgab creeps like this one!

Hmm...a fat, ugly lesbian who's into astrology? ???

This has got to be Lasha! :D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 01:48:05 PM
...This has got to be Lasha! :D
I don't know her.  But recently someone who might be her responded to a post of mine.  She didn't like my signature, so I changed it.
Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 09:30:50 AM
I don't know her.  But recently someone who might be her responded to a post of mine.  She didn't like my signature, so I changed it.
Unit 14

STFU, you fascistic Maxine Waters' antifa goon! >:(

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 09:32:02 AM
STFU, you fascistic Maxine Waters' antifa goon! >:(
You are on ignore.  I seem to be having technical difficulty.
Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
Unit 14

Your "technical difficulty" is between your now evident class war enabling ears!

>:(

(Btw Dr. Md. this is how you get on "ignore", you meticulously out the flirt for her partisan fascism...HTH...)

;)

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 11:06:43 AM
Your "technical difficulty" is between your now evident class war enabling ears!

>:(

(Btw Dr. Md. this is how you get on "ignore", you meticulously out the flirt for her partisan fascism...HTH...)

;)

I don't think anybody can be ignored to the point where their posts don't show up if quoted, so there's that, I think...

I could be wrong.

... just trying to help.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on July 02, 2018, 11:08:46 AM
I don't think anybody can be ignored to the point where their posts don't show up if quoted, so there's that, I think...

I could be wrong.

Heh... ;)

I have no problem with 14 staging a full retreat.

Lord knows anyone who tries to rationalize Maxine waters' call for ultra violence by misusing out of context Trump clips to endorse such fascistic rhetoric is a sick puppy for sure.

Her stink will follow her everywhere now and forever more.

So mote it be.

;D ;D ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
Heh... ;)

I have no problem with 14 staging a full retreat.

Lord knows anyone who tries to rationalize Maxine waters' call for ultra violence by misusing out of context Trump clips to endorse such fascistic rhetoric is a sick puppy for sure.

Her stink will follow her everywhere now and forever more.

So mote it be.

;D ;D ;D

Quoting to bypass the ignore feature.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on July 02, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

Moi?

...nevah... ::) ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
Unit 14

The doxxing of 14 is underway! Soon!

Metron2267

She kinda did it for us really... :-X

Jojo

Quote from: brig on July 02, 2018, 11:18:06 AM
Hello Brig,
You got me on the line.
All I can say is the only thing I said is that an attorney probably couldn't make much of a case... As is obviously the case, at this late date.  Ignore is not a retreat; it's a respite.
Thanks, I'll hand the mic back to you.
Over & Out.
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 03:14:16 PM
Hello Brig,
You got me on the line.
All I can say is the only thing I said is that an attorney probably couldn't make much of a case... As is obviously the case, at this late date.  Ignore is not a retreat; it's a respite.
Over & Out.
Unit 14

A piece of shit with no conscience.

Metron2267

Hello Brig,
You got me on the line.
Over & Out.
Unit 14

Fuck your threats cat lady, go root through the litter box for dinner, biotch! >:(

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2018, 12:46:27 PM
The doxxing of 14 is underway! Soon!
Waste of time.

And cease and desist.

You just want monica back.  Sorry, I am multi-social now.
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 04:11:47 PM
Waste of time.

And cease and desist.

Unit 14

Nope.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 04:11:47 PM
Waste of time.

And cease and desist.

Unit 14

You are MPD perhaps... :o

Metron2267

Hello Brig,
You got me on the line.
Over & Out.
Unit 14
QuoteQuote from: Metron2267 on Today at 10:27:09 AM
LIAR BITCH!

“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” Waters said in LA last Saturday, as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.

“And guess what,”  “we’re going to win this battle because while you try and quote the Bible, Jeff Sessions and others, you really don’t know the Bible.

“God is on OUR side!” “On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable.”

“And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

“Mr. President, we will see you every day, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this!”

QuoteBooing people out of a restaurant and verbally pushing is not "violence".

Your fascism knows NO civil boundaries! >:( >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 04:20:30 PM
“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” Waters said in LA last Saturday, as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.

“And guess what,”  “we’re going to win this battle because while you try and quote the Bible, Jeff Sessions and others, you really don’t know the Bible.

“God is on OUR side!” “On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable.”

“And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

“Mr. President, we will see you every day, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this!”

Your fascism knows NO civil boundaries! >:( >:(

When the tables are turned (and they soon will be) she'll be singing a different tune. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bluejay on July 02, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

Does this mean you're a Nazi now? Bellgabbers wanna know!

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2018, 04:21:45 PM
When the tables are turned (and they soon will be) she'll be singing a different tune. ;)

Right freaking on! ;)

I don't give a hoot about Joe Jackson dying.  So what?  Why does the death of this person need to be in the news every day for days on end?