• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

ksm32

Quote from: ShayP on June 19, 2018, 06:22:14 PM
Rain delays.  :(

Yep, and sometimes they lead to postponements. The ultimate annoyance.

QuoteGiant Wall of Text

Another dream. This one wasn’t quite as awesome or as coherent, but it was still rememberable and vivid.

This dreamed misadventure begins with me living in a shantytown of some sort. I live in half constructed hovel, scattered with garbage and construction material (not my real living conditions, I swear.) I also share this dream home with a huge family, some real, but most are imagined. So unlike the other dream which began with universe-ending consequences, this one starts with me having to use the bathroom.

Before I can even begin my business, I notice that there is some strange kind of slime on the bathroom walls. So I take some paper towels and Windex (as they sponsored this dream apparently) and attempt to clean the greenish-brown gunk. It reacts violently and suddenly starts bursting like a bunch of popped zits. A glob of it lands across my face, which disgusts me, but since I already live in garbage, I think nothing of it. My family members swing open the door however, and upon witnessing the slime on my face, start freaking out. They explain that this slime leads to a horrific disease that is well-known in this dream world. I clean my face and sense that half of it is burned and discolored, and it remains so for the rest of the dream.

So my hysterical family members instantly take me to this large hospital complex, where rare, fatal diseases are treated. Although my life is in danger, I instantly feel better since there is this really catchy, jazzy elevator-type music playing in the hallways. I reach my appointed room and I am closed in, alone. I sit there, by myself for a while, no doctor in sight. Suddenly the ceiling light tuns into a small circular door and the doctor lowers down from it.

Crazy 80's synthesized music starts playing, and all these assistants come out of hidden doors in the room. The assistants look like the Blue Man Group guys, but are in different colors. Each one does a very small mundane task, like hand the doctor his clipboard, shine his shoes, and put medical equipment on his desk. At the same time this sexy nurse lowers down from the ceiling, holding a mannequin. The assistants fix her hair up and put a surgical mask over her face (and the mannequin) and promptly disappear back into the walls and the music stops. 

I am diagnosed by the doctor and nurse in some incoherent language and I am taken away and placed into this large courtyard outside. I realize this place is like a sanatorium for terminally ill people. It also has a fantastic view of San Francisco, the Golden Gate bridge, and the entire Bay Area. I explore this courtyard and meet with the other patients. All of them posses a wide range of visible diseases: green and purple faces, heads on backward, weird growths, and malformed limbs. I also notice that most of them seem to be wearing some type of Victorian era clothing. Even when everyone is terminally-ill, however, they are apparently still a bunch of uppity assholes and I sense right away that they all hate me.

I go on living in this place for a while, and I notice more and more I am the outcast to these other patients. They feel that my disease is the worst of all and I shouldn’t even be there. I begin to play up my isolation and I pretend to be even sicker than I really am, so I start foaming at the mouth and walking on all fours, scaring the other people. If you’re in a sanatorium setting for terminally-ill people, this is the equivalent of a declaration of war, and now they all want me dead.

Since this place is impenetrable, the only way to escape is underground. In the dead of night, I met with a group of patients who take pity on my cause, who include, but are not limited to: members of cartoon Simpsons family, several Street Fighter characters and some Civil War reenactment soldiers. They show me a half completed tunnel out of the facility, but they say I don’t have much time, as the mob is closing in on me. I begin digging and immediately feel the pressure of these crazed hospital patients baring down on me. The tunnel is extremely claustrophobic and I feel the sensation of all these diseased hands grabbing me. At this point I start panicking and the dream suddenly becomes less focused. I’m not sure what exactly happened, but I’m assuming I died somehow.

On the plus side, the dream suddenly transitions into an idyllic suburb. I am sitting on a floating see-saw, with Mrs. Brady from the Brady Bunch. The see-saw is hovering gracefully down the street and I ride off into consciousness.

Jojo

http://youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=yc2YoMSpfNA

Binaural beats that are too strong or disorienting!  Set an alarm and have a digital clock with AM/PM designation.  After a few hours of this treatment, I was so rested that I took my medicine at the wrong time, thinking I had slept 8 hours!

fourteen

Jojo

Cat entertainment videos with interrupting commercials and traumatic commercials.  Lovely.

Fourteen

Is fag month done yet?

Quote from: HumanBeing on June 28, 2018, 12:09:51 PM
Charlatan.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/06/28/time-warp-las-vegas-paranormal-investigator/

LOL.  Joshua Pee Warren. What a hack!! Warren is so full of shit, it'll take a century for him to poop it all out. Good to see you, Human Being.   :D

Metron2267

Did Heather ever complete the fan giveaway of his "machine"?

:-\

Someone called today and caller ID said ''Illegal Scam'' and the number.

Things are looking up when crooks are complying with the truth in advertising laws.

Metron2267

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 29, 2018, 11:04:29 AM
Seriously???

Either whoever set them up screwed them, or perhaps they thought they'd try humor.

Metron2267

Wow, that's like simultaneously sinister and whimsical - what a bivalence. :o

Dr. MD MD

The phrase The New Normal. Please, just STFU already with that one! ::)

Metron2267

This idiocy of "orange is the new black" or however that one is transacted. >:(

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 29, 2018, 11:03:07 AM
Someone called today and caller ID said ''Illegal Scam'' and the number.

Things are looking up when crooks are complying with the truth in advertising laws.

Someone on the tech inside I bet.

Unit 14

albrecht

Stupid stuff like swearing that I bought black mulch a few weeks ago and it was "the sun" and "it is not wet" that made it look less dark and then going to HD and buying a shitload to do some other beds and stuff in yard and realize that, obviously, I had bought brown previously and so contrast is bad. So now gotta go back and buy some more black and spread over the brown and try to match.

Also sprinkler systems. Frustrating to adjust, city gives 'warnings' (so far) that water gets into street, and the people buried them only a few inches deep? WTF? Broke a line "fixing" a broken head Ihad to dig up due to some pick-ax aim. Haha. But, in my defense, tree roots had covered both sprinkler rotor and the line(s) and rock all around and, I wasn't sure where/how lines went and they didn't make sense.

Quote from: albrecht on June 30, 2018, 08:26:30 PM
Stupid stuff like swearing that I bought black mulch a few weeks ago and it was "the sun" and "it is not wet" that made it look less dark and then going to HD and buying a shitload to do some other beds and stuff in yard and realize that, obviously, I had bought brown previously and so contrast is bad. So now gotta go back and buy some more black and spread over the brown and try to match.

Also sprinkler systems. Frustrating to adjust, city gives 'warnings' (so far) that water gets into street, and the people buried them only a few inches deep? WTF? Broke a line "fixing" a broken head Ihad to dig up due to some pick-ax aim. Haha. But, in my defense, tree roots had covered both sprinkler rotor and the line(s) and rock all around and, I wasn't sure where/how lines went and they didn't make sense.

albrecht

But if system is "off" would dowsing work? I guess there would be humidity still in the lines? Or I should turn all on. Then off and then dowse? But then yard would be wet and rods, birch or the make-shift hanger, would be detecting water everywhere? I'm thinking a sage-cleansed pendulum or some candle-work beforehand next time....

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on June 30, 2018, 08:49:50 PM
But if system is "off" would dowsing work? I guess there would be humidity still in the lines? Or I should turn all on. Then off and then dowse? But then yard would be wet and rods, birch or the make-shift hanger, would be detecting water everywhere? I'm thinking a sage-cleansed pendulum or some candle-work beforehand next time....

In 1982 I walked out the side door of SAC/HQs to see some old fat guy dowsing the lawn by the entrance to the visitors theater. Some SPs were hanging back in their squad car. I asked him what he was doing. He had to run some sprinkler lines and had won the contract to install them, but he didn’t have a top secret clearance so he couldn’t see the plans for all of the utilities that crisscrossed over the SAC underground. He was dowsing to make sure he wouldn’t cut into anything with his trencher.  I just had to shake my head.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 30, 2018, 09:36:46 PM
In 1982 I walked out the side door of SAC/HQs to see some old fat guy dowsing the lawn by the entrance to the visitors theater. Some SPs were hanging back in their squad car. I asked him what he was doing. He had to run some sprinkler lines and had won the contract to install them, but he didn’t have a top secret clearance so he couldn’t see the plans for all of the utilities that crisscrossed over the SAC underground. He was dowsing to make sure he wouldn’t cut into anything with his trencher.  I just had to shake my head.
;D :-\   Well (see my pun?) according to reports Mrs.Reagen liked Astrology and Billary and Michelle's mom were into witchcraft of various types. So, who knows? Certainly it would be easier to install sprinkle lines, or just coax or fiber-optics, if places like the Pentagon could be "levitated," as was tried. That is bizarre though. Though also good as I could see that a basic security breach would be for "those people," cleaners, lawn guys, sprinkler repair, HVAC maintenance, etc. One of the "best" thieving schemes here a while back I had to admit was good. Basic. But Mexicans bring a trailer and "do" a lawn, homeowner not home, some go around back and break in, steal stuff, nobody realizes because "just some lawn guys working on neighbors lawn." Nobody minds. Also there was, more brazen, moving truck schemes, in an area where neighbors don't know each other, everyone working, lots of real estate flipping, etc. Pull up and "move out" house. Nobody the wiser until you come home from work and your stuff is gone!!

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 30, 2018, 09:36:46 PM
Hilarious!
Unit 14

Jojo

Housing ads that undercut price & turn out to be insincere by making you to go to an entirely different site, where you have to pay for the information or give out a lot of info including your phone number.
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 10:11:21 AM
Housing ads that undercut price & turn out to be insincere by making you to go to an entirely different site, where you have to pay for the information or give out a lot of info including your phone number.
Unit 14

Fat, disgusting pieces of shit with verbal diarrhea and no internal editor.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 11:35:52 AM
Fat, disgusting pieces of shit with verbal diarrhea and no internal editor.
Strike 2.
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 11:55:23 AM
Strike 2.
Unit 14

Oh, please give me strike 3, fat stuff!