• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on November 29, 2017, 02:18:46 AM
Food stamps that pay for Trix, Lucky Charms, Coke, Sprite, Wonderbread, Hostess, cream pies, non-dairy creamer, angel food cake, Cheetos, hydrolyzed protein (boullion), Velveeta, frosting, edible cake decorations, Crisco, PAM, artificial food coloring, MSG, and spray cheese.

But won't pay for dandelion root, oil of oregano, milk thistle extract, bitters (like Angustura), aloe vera juice, nutritional yeast, stevia, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, quercetin, lactase, papaya tablets, psyllium seed (Metamucil), essence of borage, or primrose oil.

What more proof do you need that the government is trying to kill you?!

However, the diff is that you could actually survive off of the stuff on the first list and while the stuff on the second list may be helpful if you have food to go with it, without it you won't survive long off of that list.  ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2017, 08:03:54 AM
What more proof do you need that the government is trying to kill you?!

However, the diff is that you could actually survive off of the stuff on the first list and while the stuff on the second list may be helpful if you have food to go with it, without it you won't survive long off of that list.  ;)
Good point!  Slow kill!

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 29, 2017, 07:42:29 AM
Why would you eat this shit?
I heard that in Turkey, vendors go through residential neighborhoods selling hot, steamed vegetables and healthy food.  I would like that.

ChicagoGal

The number one annoyance in my life right now is living with a roommate lol only six more months and I will be forever roommate-less. counting down the days......

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 29, 2017, 07:45:16 AM
Well, if you are on Welfare, you're welcome.  Enjoy the sweat off  my back and my balls.  MMMMMM, yummy right? 
He said no, and https://meat-recipes.wonderhowto.com/news/would-you-like-your-testicles-grilled-fried-0115946/.

But on the bright side, sweet dateline in GNS said she is having difficulty swallowing, last night.  Hm, hm, hmmmm!

These miserable S.o.B.'s for making me waste a bunch of hours due to their stupid shit

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 29, 2017, 04:28:58 PM
These miserable S.o.B.'s for making me waste a bunch of hours due to their stupid shit

And it was CIA the whole time.  :D

comaphobe

TNB. It's become acceptable by the masses. It has spread like a fucking plague. Even rush hour commute is chock-full of it. Jesus Fucking Herbert Walker Christ Jr. C'mon North Korea, hurry the fuck up and get that ICBM program going. I have no desire to preserve any of this any longer.

Jojo

Employers who respond, "You are welcome to send a resume", when you just did and followed up to see if the position was filled.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on November 30, 2017, 02:56:21 AM
Employers who respond, "You are welcome to send a resume", when you just did and followed up to see if the position was filled.
What job skills do you have?

ShayP

Quote from: comaphobe on November 29, 2017, 06:26:25 PM
TNB. It's become acceptable by the masses. It has spread like a fucking plague.

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 30, 2017, 03:30:47 PM
What job skills do you have?
What year?  Just kidding, sort of.   I have soft skills and hard skills.

Nobody

Quote from: ShayP on October 26, 2017, 05:34:10 PM
Noisy neighbors and barking dogs 24/7.

Have you tried feeding the noisy neighbours to the barking dogs?

ItsOver

Quote from: comaphobe on November 29, 2017, 06:26:25 PM
TNB. It's become acceptable by the masses. It has spread like a fucking plague. Even rush hour commute is chock-full of it. Jesus Fucking Herbert Walker Christ Jr. C'mon North Korea, hurry the fuck up and get that ICBM program going. I have no desire to preserve any of this any longer.
Tenaga Nasional Berhad?  How did that happen?

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on November 29, 2017, 02:18:46 AM
Food stamps that pay for Trix, Lucky Charms, Coke, Sprite, Wonderbread, Hostess, cream pies, non-dairy creamer, angel food cake, Cheetos, hydrolyzed protein (boullion), Velveeta, frosting, edible cake decorations, Crisco, PAM, artificial food coloring, MSG, and spray cheese.

But won't pay for dandelion root, oil of oregano, milk thistle extract, bitters (like Angustura), aloe vera juice, nutritional yeast, stevia, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, quercetin, lactase, papaya tablets, psyllium seed (Metamucil), essence of borage, or primrose oil.
Nothing like a good, steaming hot cup of essence of borage to get you started in the morning.

Jojo

Quote from: EvB on June 26, 2011, 10:32:02 PM
Unless what's on my ass is a heavy truck - or I'm on a highway - i just take my foot of the gas and wait.  Or, if that seems too risky, i set my cruse control to as close to the EXACT speed limit as possible (in a state where everyone assumes a speed limit means plus  10 - including me most of the time) It's fun in a no-passing zone.  Even MORE fun if the car behind them is a cop's - and they pass anyway (it's happened  ::) )

OTOH - if they do what around here is considered a polite request to move your ass (come up a just bit too close, maybe flash their lights, wait just long enough to get your attention then fall back) well, then I move over. 

hey, is a little ritual courtesy too much to ask?
Tailgaters risk the lives and property of everyone around them.  You never know when an adjacent driver could lose control due to sudden medical problem.  Especially with our aging population (including me).  The government doesn't seem to care and has never adequately cared about tailgating.  In one area, the police tailgate on purpose to increase their ticket quota, as victims get nervous and either slow down or speed up too much.  Tailgating is a form of harassment, whether intended or not.  The stakes are very high, especially on freeways.  It should be strictly prohibited!

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 01, 2017, 06:08:07 AM
Nothing like a good, steaming hot cup of essence of borage to get you started in the morning.
Lol, I'm sick of fat people on food stamps.  Give them borage tea!

Jojo

Quote from: Nobody on December 01, 2017, 05:52:46 AM
Have you tried feeding the noisy neighbours to the barking dogs?
If you record it, you could play it back when they are sleeping.  If it's a $5 cell phone and someone else bought it for you, you could put play it back under their bedroom window and run.  Make sure the first 5 minutes on the recording are silent, so you can get away!

wr250

Quote from: Jojo on December 01, 2017, 12:50:35 PM
  In one area, the police tailgate on purpose to increase their ticket quota, as victims get nervous and either slow down or speed up too much. 
the cops where i grew up liked to do that. id usually pull over and let them by. once a cop stopped in front of me a asked why i suddenly pulled off the road. my response was "i always pull over for tailgaters" .
cop said "have a nice day".

Jojo

Quote from: wr250 on December 03, 2017, 01:51:19 PM
the cops where i grew up liked to do that. id usually pull over and let them by. once a cop stopped in front of me a asked why i suddenly pulled off the road. my response was "i always pull over for tailgaters" .
cop said "have a nice day".

Good job!!

Taaroa

People who vape in places where smoking is banned.

I just 'enjoyed' a meal in a decent restaurant with a woman a table over vaping non stop for 2hrs. I've seen signs which explicitly ban vaping and smoking, and you just know it's because of dicks like this who will go "B-but it's not technically smoking, so the rules don't apply to me!"

>:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on December 08, 2017, 03:54:48 PM

I just 'enjoyed' a meal in a decent restaurant with a woman a table over vaping non stop for 2hrs. I've seen signs which explicitly ban vaping and smoking, and you just know it's because of dicks like this who will go "B-but it's not technically smoking, so the rules don't apply to me!"

You know, it isn't smoke. It's water vapor, hence the name. Most don't find it offensive or even that it has much smell at all.

whoozit

...and you just know it's because of dicks like this who will go "B-but it's not technically smoking, so the rules don't apply to me!"

vvv^^^ Hypothesis confirmed. ^^^vvv

Swishypants

I'd punch you the fuck out and then blow cigarette smoke in your fucking face! Pussy-ass bitch!

Taaroa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2017, 04:47:57 PM
Most don't find it offensive or even that it has much smell at all.

I don't care if they do it on the street, but don't do it in an enclosed space at an upscale restaurant. And I am yet to see one which lacked a smell (or wasn't some kind of deliberate scented one).

Swishypants

Quote from: Taaroa on December 08, 2017, 08:14:36 PM
I don't care if they do it on the street, but don't do it in an enclosed space at an upscale restaurant. And I am yet to see one which lacked a smell (or wasn't some kind of deliberate scented one).

You pussy-ass queer! I'd like to find your precious "upscale" restaurant and go full Rodney Dangerfield on it! God damn pussy!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2017, 04:47:57 PM
You know, it isn't smoke. It's water vapor, hence the name. Most don't find it offensive or even that it has much smell at all.

Why would I need this all over me and my food, any more than I need tobacco smoke? 

One step at a time though, these self absorbed assholes can't even keep their eyes on the road while driving, now that their moms got them phones.