• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 11:12:04 PM
Ed Snowden is not a traitor.  Oh wait...wrong thread?

It's ok, MV doesn't ban bellgabbers for posting in the wrong thread lol's   :-*

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 11:14:14 PM
I'm gonna try to stay awake to hear the entire Clyde show...

That's what?... 3:00 am our time?

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 11:15:02 PM
It's ok, MV doesn't ban bellgabbers for posting in the wrong thread lol's   :-*

LOL!   I drop random turds everywhere.  ;)  :-*

Lilith

I wonder if Clyde is a bellgabber, by another name?  8)

ShayP

I do hate the fact that the surveillance is everywhere.  I can't do anything about it but make those who surveil very uncomfortable.   ;)

Every stop light camera I pretend to be jerking off.  :D

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 11:17:56 PM
Yup, 3AM eastern.

I may not make it.  :(  I'm a little bleary eyed.  Screen is getting fuzzy.  Must. Carry. On.

Lilith

I'd love to hear MV call in to Clyde.

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 11:19:35 PM
I may not make it.  :(  I'm a little bleary eyed.  Screen is getting fuzzy.  Must. Carry. On.

I might not either, no matter how hard I try.  lol's

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 11:18:22 PM
I wonder if Clyde is a bellgabber, by another name?  8)

Hmmm....I dunno.  I'll lean towards 'no.'  He should.  We could help his "brand."  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 11:21:34 PM
Hmmm....I dunno.  I'll lean towards 'no.'  He should.  We could help his "brand."  ;D

Yes, what a delightful thought.

ShayP

I do like when Clyde gets pissed.  LOL!

Lilith

Clyde and this caller is great.

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 11:27:54 PM
I do like when Clyde gets pissed.  LOL!

Great minds think alike!

ShayP

That call ended well.  Surprisingly.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 11:30:22 PM
Hell yeah!!!!!!  ;D

Wells would never be able to take on a good caller like that.  The only other person I can think of who can do that successfully,  is MV.

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 11:33:52 PM
Wells would never be able to take on a good caller like that.  The only other person I can think of who can do that successfully,  is MV.

I agree.  Wells would blow a gasket or just cut them off and insult them after.  All the while clearing his throat.

ShayP

This caller, Carlos, calls into C2C frequently.

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 11:41:04 PM
This caller, Carlos, calls into C2C frequently.

I have only listened to coast once I think, in the past decade.

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 11:43:00 PM
I have only listened to coast once I think, in the past decade.

Really!?  :o  That is discipline.  I go out of my way for Knapp or Syrett.  My problem is I keep my radio on all the time.  It's at the perfect volume.  It's low enough where when I go to bed and want to listen, I can.  If I want to block it out, I can as well.  All too often Nooryisms wake me up. LOL!

ShayP

Carlos: "I thought that Trump was an angel coming out of heaven to help us."  Oh my.

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 11:45:23 PM
Really!?  :o  That is discipline.  I go out of my way for Knapp or Syrett.  My problem is I keep my radio on all the time.  It's at the perfect volume.  It's low enough where when I go to bed and want to listen, I can.  If I want to block it out, I can as well.  All too often Nooryisms wake me up. LOL!

I'll try to remember to check it out on the Weekends... when I'm awake, and Clyde isn't on.  :)

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 11:48:44 PM
I'll try to remember to check it out on the Weekends... when I'm awake, and Clyde isn't on.  :)

Sadly Knapp has had some duds recently.  Not sure if he books the guest or they are thrown in his lap by Noory.  He is 'the man' though and does a great job of getting what he can out of a guest.  8)

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 11:52:57 PM
Sadly Knapp has had some duds recently.  Not sure if he books the guest or they are thrown in his lap by Noory.  He is 'the man' though and does a great job of getting what he can out of a guest.  8)

I'm mostly a current events kinda person.  I like some of the stuff on the Free Masons, and I like some history, like "Raiders of the Lost Art" on Netflix, where they try to track what happened to art works through history.

Lilith

Another bellgabber that would be a good caller into Clyde would be Jackstar.

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 11:56:50 PM
I'm mostly a current events kinda person.  I like some of the stuff on the Free Masons, and I like some history, like "Raiders of the Lost Art" on Netflix, where they try to track what happened to art works through history.

I dig that stuff too.  The whole smorgasbord of paranormal topics interest me depending on my mood.  Ancient civilizations, etc.  We could go on.  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 11:58:52 PM
Another bellgabber that would be a good caller into Clyde would be Jackstar.

That would be great.  Did you hear his call to Hoagie when Gary Spivey was on?

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 04, 2017, 12:00:08 AM
That would be great.  Did you hear his call to Hoagie when Gary Spivey was on?

Yup  ;D