• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

Kidnostad3

Just finished listening to the "Politically Flavored Kool Aid" episode.  Does anyone really think that Donald Trump's ego would possibly allow him to be used as a stealth candidate whose real mission is to clear the field of the other Republican contenders in order to throw the election to Hillary.  Think about it.  Is there anything in Trump's past behavior or statements that would make you think that he is someone who would be willing to suffer a humiliating defeat in order to get Hilliary elected.  I can't imagine any realistic circumstance under which he would profit from "taking one for the Gipper." 

I think Clyde is really reaching here but the beauty of the way he has cast his proposition is that he can never really be proven wrong.  According to him, it really doesn't matter who wins because both Trump and Hillary are puppets of the controlling elite.  If Hillary wins, Trump has done his job by eliminating the republican candidates that would be likely to beat her.  If Trump should pull out a victory its all the same because he is a coconspiritor and another one of their useful idiots.  Not exactly a fearless proferring of a deeply held belief on Clyde's part.   

PEACE OUT

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 28, 2016, 10:43:23 PM
Just finished listening to the "Politically Flavored Kool Aid" episode.  Does anyone really think that Donald Trump's ego would possibly allow him to be used as a stealth candidate whose real mission is to clear the field of the other Republican contenders in order to throw the election to Hillary.  Think about it.  Is there anything in Trump's past behavior or statements that would make you think that he is someone who would be willing to suffer a humiliating defeat in order to get Hilliary elected.  I can't imagine any realistic circumstance under which he would profit from "taking one for the Gipper." 

I think Clyde is really reaching here but the beauty of the way he has cast his proposition is that he can never really be proven wrong.  According to him, it really doesn't matter who wins because both Trump and Hillary are puppets of the controlling elite.  If Hillary wins, Trump has done his job by eliminating the republican candidates that would be likely to beat her.  If Trump should pull out a victory its all the same because he is a coconspiritor and another one of their useful idiots.  Not exactly a fearless proferring of a deeply held belief on Clyde's part.   

PEACE OUT

Wow,  the crickets are deafening. This post has been up for over 12 hours now and nobody has taken up for Clyde.  I feel like I've either tipped over a sacred cow or I've just stated the obvious and the silence translates to a big "DUUUUH!"   

Just to clarify, I do believe that there are nefarious forces at work in our political system that are engaged in much covert skulduggery.  How else would O'Bama have been positioned to be elected President.   I just don't believe that they possess the omnipotence and absolute control that Clyde thinks they do. 

Exaggerating the power and influence of these bad guys works to their advantage in several ways: (1) Many listeners will consider the extraordinary powers ascribed to them as fanciful and beyond belief like those of a boogeyman.  (2) Those who believe that the bad guys are in fact in total control will treat whatever happens as inevitable and something that can't be resisted.  (3) Concerned individuals who recognize the threat that these behind the scenes string pullers represent and make a realistic assessment of who they are and how they operate will be lumped in with those that many will consider conspiracy nuts.   Being tarred with the same brush in this manner will most certainly serve to impede the efforts of the aforementioned good guys who are working to thwart the theft of our democracy.

Words have power. Let's not defeat ourselves.

PEACE OUT

Lilith

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 29, 2016, 12:38:53 PM

Wow,  the crickets are deafening. This post has been up for over 12 hours now and nobody has taken up for Clyde.  I feel like I've either tipped over a sacred cow or I've just stated the obvious and the silence translates to a big "DUUUUH!"   

Just to clarify, I do believe that there are nefarious forces at work in our political system that are engaged in much covert skulduggery.  How else would O'Bama have been positioned to be elected President.   I just don't believe that they possess the omnipotence and absolute control that Clyde thinks they do. 

Exaggerating the power and influence of these bad guys works to their advantage in several ways: (1) Many listeners will consider the extraordinary powers ascribed to them as fanciful and beyond belief like those of a boogeyman.  (2) Those who believe that the bad guys are in fact in total control will treat whatever happens as inevitable and something that can't be resisted.  (3) Concerned individuals who recognize the threat that these behind the scenes string pullers represent and make a realistic assessment of who they are and how they operate will be lumped in with those that many will consider conspiracy nuts.   Being tarred with the same brush in this manner will most certainly serve to impede the efforts of the aforementioned good guys who are working to thwart the theft of our democracy.

PEACE OUT

Kid,

To be fair, I WAS going to reply and say "I like Clyde" but I didn't because you already know that.  :P

ItsOver

The silence is because nobody here much cares about Lewis and/or we no his shtick, anyway.  I now return you to crickets and Falkie.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2016, 12:43:01 PM
To be fair, I WAS going to reply and say "I like Clyde" but I didn't because you already know that.  :P

I don't dislike like Clyde.  My comments also apply to John B. And many others. 

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on July 29, 2016, 12:50:00 PM
The silence is because nobody here much cares about Lewis and/or we no his shtick, anyway.  I now return you to crickets and Falkie.

Right?

It must be difficult being a Clyde thread in a Heather and Hoagie world.  :-[

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on July 29, 2016, 12:50:00 PM

Then why does this blog even exist and who the hell is Falkie?

Lilith

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 29, 2016, 12:53:06 PM

Oh dear Kid...

Well, if you MUST, start here.  I did.  :-[

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5425.0.html

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2016, 12:52:24 PM
Right?

Okay, now I'm thinking we've entered La La Land. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 29, 2016, 12:53:06 PM
Because of The Great and Powerful MV.  Falkie is "The Voice of the Common Man."

Praise MV.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2016, 12:52:24 PM
Right?

Dam, now everyone is starting to talk like BOMAR.  Check please!

Lilith

Fun hearing Clyde talk about the Jason Bourne movies.

Lilith

I was just watching Jason Bourne 2016 today.  Just watched the beginning so far, trying to make it last lol's

It was fun hearing from the secret service guy about the weirdos that hang around the white house, in particular, the italian national in a suit wearing a football helmet. All the Hinkley connections were creepy and hasn't been covered(AFAIK) by other paranormal shows

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 02, 2016, 08:28:32 AM
It was fun hearing from the secret service guy about the weirdos that hang around the white house, in particular, the italian national in a suit wearing a football helmet. All the Hinkley connections were creepy and hasn't been covered(AFAIK) by other paranormal shows

I haven't heard the Hinckley conncetions be covered before either.  In fact, I'm going to have to listen to this episode several times at least to take it all in, and try to remember it all.

Lilith

Clyde, I remember the early days of the internet, when the MSM tried to convince people that getting your news off the internet was a waste of time, since only the MSM had the information and the tools necessary to interpret the news  correctly for you.

Juan Cena

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2016, 09:58:54 PM
I think it's a great program tonight.  Clyde is discussing the Hinckley release.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-hinckley-jr-man-who-shot-president-ronald-reagan-released-from-hospital-to-home-stay/

I'll have to check it out, I guess.

I'd hate to be Hinkley, having to live with the fact that he shot a man to impress a actress who turned out to be a lesbian. Totally threw his life away.

Lilith

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 03, 2016, 11:57:43 PM
I'll have to check it out, I guess.

I'd hate to be Hinkley, having to live with the fact that he shot a man to impress a actress who turned out to be a lesbian. Totally threw his life away.

Last nights is posted now as well, it kept my attention all the way through, and kept me awake.
Quote from soundcloud:
"If you watch the mainstream new reports, the narrative vilifies the whistle blowers and tries to mold them as criminals, or try to downplay the information they leak as misinformation or conspiracy theory. However, the times are a changing â€" what was once called the fifth column â€" is now overtaking the fourth estate â€" the mainstream media is generating a climate of insurgence, and the new guerrilla media will send it over the precipice. On tonight’s show, Clyde Lewis talks with private investigator, Ed Opperman about FOURTH ESTATE OR FIFTH COLUMN."

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/a2016-8-3

ItsOver

Brig, you seem to catch Clyde more often than I do, these days.  Give a shout-out on BG if you catch Clyde do a paranormal/ UFO topic, especially with a guest.  I do enjoy him when he does that type of thing.  Without memes, ranting, or the usual stuff, he's right up there with Art in his prime but he seems to need a guest to keep him on an even keel.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2016, 06:46:21 AM
Brig, you seem to catch Clyde more often than I do, these days.  Give a shout-out on BG if you catch Clyde do a paranormal/ UFO topic, especially with a guest.  I do enjoy him when he does that type of thing.  Without memes, ranting, or the usual stuff, he's right up there with Art in his prime but he seems to need a guest to keep him on an even keel.

I will!  He has calmed down quite a bit lately, and his more thoughtful side has been shining through, along with the vast amount of information he has absorbed over the years IMO.  He seems to have more to talk about lately, and less need to fill time with rants.  Not that there's anything wrong with ranting once in a while.  But If theres' a good paranormal topic going on,  If I remember, I will leave you an inbox as Senda would say.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2016, 06:46:21 AMWithout memes, ranting, or the usual stuff, he's right up there with Art in his prime but he seems to need a guest to keep him on an even keel.
I feel the same way. Seems like guests are few and far between. When there is a guest they're on for an hour at most then it's back to callers.

I'm guessing there's pressure(whether self imposed or otherwise) to not have the same guests as Noory

Lilith

Just speaking for myself, He's much more interesting than listening to Heather or Hoagie.  Even better than listening to Wells these days, sad to say.  I had high hopes for CTM in the early days.

droog

Quote from: brig on August 04, 2016, 07:09:24 AM
Just speaking for myself, He's much more interesting than listening to Heather or Hoagie.  Even better than listening to Wells these days, sad to say.  I had high hopes for CTM in the early days.

I like Clyde's show a lot and appreciate his passion (some folks call these rants...).  I don't always agree with him, but he brings up interesting topics.  Yeah, sometimes he overreaches, but he has many hours of airtime to fill, five days a week, so you have to cut him a break, I think.  I like that you, Brig, defend him.  I listen to many many podcasts, but I always try to listen to his entire show.  Can't say that for all of them.

Lilith

Quote from: droog on August 04, 2016, 05:35:39 PM
I like Clyde's show a lot and appreciate his passion (some folks call these rants...).  I don't always agree with him, but he brings up interesting topics.  Yeah, sometimes he overreaches, but he has many hours of airtime to fill, five days a week, so you have to cut him a break, I think.  I like that you, Brig, defend him.  I listen to many many podcasts, but I always try to listen to his entire show.  Can't say that for all of them.

It's nice that you let me know I'm not the only bellgabber that likes to listen to Clyde. I won't feel like I'm listening alone now.  ;D

Quote from: brig on August 04, 2016, 06:23:14 PM
It's nice that you let me know I'm not the only bellgabber that likes to listen to Clyde. I won't feel like I'm listening alone now.  ;D

Don't worry brig, there are more of us that like to listen to Clyde than you may think. :)

Lilith

Quote from: god of thunder on August 04, 2016, 08:47:17 PM
Don't worry brig, there are more of us that like to listen to Clyde than you may think. :)

He's talking about Bohemian Grove stuff tonight.  Good Stuff.  I missed the first half hour.

Quote from: brig on August 04, 2016, 08:50:00 PM
He's talking about Bohemian Grove stuff tonight.  Good Stuff.  I missed the first half hour.

Sounds interesting! Though listening to the live show, and all the commercials bothers me.
I'll download the podcast from iTunes. :)

Lilith

Quote from: god of thunder on August 04, 2016, 09:27:03 PM
Sounds interesting! Though listening to the live show, and all the commercials bothers me.
I'll download the podcast from iTunes. :)

I fell asleep so listening with my coffee this morning.

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/a2016-8-4
Soundcloud page show description

"Although humans may not always be able to directly see evil powers at work, it is foolish to say that everything that is done in world is above board. It is foolish to say there are no conspiracies that wish to cultivate a destructive and Luciferian dynamic. Seeing or not seeing, believing or not believing, has a lot to do with one’s perception. On tonight’s show, Clyde Lewis talks with occult researcher and author, Tracy Twyman about DARK UNFOLDMENT: JUDAS IS RISING."