• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

Chine

Anyone listening to tonight's show? With Tessa B. Dick.

basswood

Quote from: Chine on October 03, 2014, 09:38:30 PM
Anyone listening to tonight's show? With Tessa B. Dick.

Will listen on Soundcloud tomorrow, is it good?

started listening mid-show. I thought why is Clyde letting this nutty caller drone on and on?

paladin1991

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 04, 2014, 12:04:57 PM
started listening mid-show. I thought why is Clyde letting this nutty caller drone on and on?
Probably gives him time to put together a double Scotch with crushed ice. 

Uhhhh clyde is milking ebola fears for all it's worth.

It's called "Making a mountain out of a mole hill" That's his schtick. have you ever noticed how he will argue and try to take apart anyone who disagrees with his "theme of the night"? He'll whine cry and scream at them. (Also call them a douche canoe whatever that is) Not what Mr. Bell would do. I find myself skipping through most of his podcast because of these current traits.
I continue to wish him the best of health, but poor health has been correlated with anger and a bad outlook on life.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 18, 2014, 01:52:40 PM
Uhhhh clyde is milking ebola fears for all it's worth.

The Black Plague was around 666 years ago therefor the Black Plague was ebola and 1/3 population is going To die from it present day

-sincerly
Clyde lewis

Egg-zactly my point....

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 19, 2014, 08:35:32 AM
The Black Plague was around 666 years ago therefor the Black Plague was ebola and 1/3 population is going To die from it present day

-sincerly
Clyde lewis

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 19, 2014, 08:35:32 AM

-sincerly
Clyde lewis

Why do these people get a platform when rational. educated, accountable people all over don't have jobs?  Honesty really is the worst policy.

pyewacket

I tuned in last night just in time to hear a screaming match between Clyde and Bill the atheist! Something about the afterlife. I was a bit worried for Clyde - He should take it easier. Wish I had tuned in earlier- sounds like someone threw gravel on the hen house roof.  ;D

Did it sound like this?
"Oh hi hi, hi Clyde, this is Bill form Hartford and I'd like to make a quick point, if I could, if I could I'd like to make just this one quick point, if I could make a a point Clyde, and the point I'd like to make is this Clyde if I could make this one point, and this is my opinion Clyde and it's my opinion is that ....."
Followed by "Your not listening to me Clyde!" blah, blah, blah.
Fuckoff Atheist Bill, along with your blowup sex doll, and your telescope.

pyewacket

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on October 22, 2014, 07:29:08 PM
Did it sound like this?
"Oh hi hi, hi Clyde, this is Bill form Hartford and I'd like to make a quick point, if I could, if I could I'd like to make just this one quick point, if I could make a a point Clyde, and the point I'd like to make is this Clyde if I could make this one point, and this is my opinion Clyde and it's my opinion is that ....."
Followed by "Your not listening to me Clyde!" blah, blah, blah.
Fuckoff Atheist Bill, along with your blowup sex doll, and your telescope.

I do believe that would be the same guy!  ;D

Sorry to ruin some Halloween listening plans but looks like Clyde is back out of commission.

From GroundZero Facebook

Announcement:

There will be a Best of Ground Zero played tonight and probably tomorrow night. Clyde is hospitalized for complications from his ongoing conditions. He greets us from yet another hospital bed, where he is in good spirits, though tired.

Thanks as always for good thoughts and prayers.

Get well soon Clyde.

I really think this dude needs to take an extended period of leave. He just can't stay healthy. He has admitted his weight has played a factor in his illness. He should take some time off lose some weight, get healthy and then comeback. Have someone fill in until then.

That might explain his current mode of show suck.
Even though his show sucks as of late (too much of make believe boogymen) I wish him all the best and hope he gets well.
For some one who is 50 he looks 60.
Take 4 months off and
1: Lose weight,
2: Don't worry about production deadlines,
3: Chill out.

pyewacket

I am sorry to hear that he is in the hospital again. I do hope that he does take the time to heal and take care of himself. I wish him a speedy recovery and a good health plan.

Is it a guest host or do they replay an old show?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 28, 2014, 08:54:21 PM
Is it a guest host or do they replay an old show?

And will there be titty?

they always replay old shows. Mondays show was a repeat of Oct 9 "Penny dreadful" show. very Ghost-to-ghost-esque and worth a download

a few weeks ago there was a particularly annoying caller who basically demanded he get guest hosts to fill in "like Coast to Coast does" but Clyde says it's his show and he wants it done his way.

Im still baffled that Clyde claims cancer caused him to GAIN weight

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 29, 2014, 11:20:07 AM

Yeah,,, That kinda seems stoopid to me too. Do you have any medical proof Mr.Lewis, or is that just an excuse?

BTW, there was that time he cried like a bitch because a demon attacked him or was it Gacy's ghost?
Right next to him in the picture, was a litre of soda, umm, not too good. It was just a panic attack, plain and simple. Even I have had a few in my life. Either way, get a grip, PULLEASE!!!

Try to be more non-bovine-fecal-like in your story telling. Art Bell You Ain't. Don't go the way of al-Noory either or I'll turn the dial. That includes al-Noory's apprentice Jimmy Church also.
Get better soon!

albrecht

Yeah, that is odd. Though, I guess, maybe there is some type of cancer that would not interfere with your weight? Everyone I've known who had it lost weight, especially with chemo, no appetite, etc. And ended up looking like skeletons at the end- even when everyone tried to force calories. The opposite of obese. But maybe if he was using the "weed" therapy and gets munchies and eating a lot of bad food and drinking sodas? Radio host is a pretty sedentary lifestyle and if ill I doubt he gets as much exercise.
But I wish him well, I enjoy the show and his passion (even though he gets carried away sometimes.)

El Kragen

they always replay old shows. Mondays show was a repeat of Oct 9 "Penny dreadful" show. very Ghost-to-ghost-esque and worth a download

If there's one thing that overweight/obese people hate, it's when you point out that their behaviors result in said weight issues which in turn causes their health problems.

bateman

Quote from: El Kragen on October 29, 2014, 09:16:58 PM
If there's one thing that overweight/obese people hate, it's when you point out that their behaviors result in said weight issues which in turn causes their health problems. salads.

wr250

Quote from: bateman on October 29, 2014, 09:18:38 PM
If there's one thing that overweight/obese people hate, it's when you point out that their behaviors result in said weight issues which in turn causes their health problems. salads.
my fat/obese self loves salads. esp with lots of bacon and blue cheese dressing. they go well with 3 or 4 baconators and a double large frosty.

paladin1991

Quote from: wr250 on October 30, 2014, 05:08:27 AM
my fat/obese self loves salads. esp with lots of bacon and blue cheese dressing. they go well with 3 or 4 baconators and a double large frosty.
Chase that down with a Scotch smoothie and you've got a meal, baby!

pyewacket

Ground Zero id good so far.  Clyde is going to use a Ouija board with Tracy R. Twyman. Don't tell George! :)

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2014, 09:57:40 AM
Chase that down with a Scotch smoothie

Also called a Glenmorangie Julius.  Drink enough of those and you'll grow hair in all the places you don't want it.  I have pictures to prove it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 31, 2014, 09:48:37 PM
Also called a Glenmorangie Julius.  Drink enough of those and you'll grow hair in all the places you don't want it.  I have pictures to prove it.

So that's what we force fed her? I just thought it was because she didn't shave.

El Kragen

I listened to a little bit of the show last night. I don't buy into all that but it was decent. I fully expected Clyde to eventually have a breakdown and start crying  some time during the show.