• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

why would Clyde get off his nice little fishing boat headed for clear sailng to step on the sinking titanic known as c2cam?

elbee

He is a complete cock.

I've never heard someone butcher such tantelizing topics with his new age BS!

He's like noory, but worse coz hes smarter than noory

Abby Normal

Clyde Lewis is just more of the same Alex Jones/John B. Wells low-life conspiracy trash.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Sleepwalker on May 23, 2013, 09:45:14 AM
Clyde Lewis should get a job that fits his skill set.  Like pushing a broom around an elementary school.

This made me spit out the pop I was drinking from being that hilarious! Also, I couldn't agree more. I cannot say how many times I have tried to go back to this guy, but I'm done. (sounds like a bad country song, as most of you know I'm gay, so I don't usually go back to guys) Anyway, with so little choice in paranormal shows I have found myself trying to listen again. It's over, I can't. In college, in my philosophy 101 class, we learned how to dismantle someone's argument and it did not involve yelling at the person and saying it's your show when your argument is proven invalid. Just sayin. Thanks for the laugh. :)

jazmunda

I'm done with this guy too. I thought he was a good replacement for Art but I have come to realise that there is no replacement for Art. I'm like one of those sad guys who never got over their first love. Even though that first love cheated on and broke his heart over and over and to this day continues to toy with his emotions and manipulate him. Oh God Art I love you but please make the hurt go away.

Abby Normal

Quote from: El Bee on June 06, 2013, 04:44:12 PM
Sorry, can I just add my point again, CLYDE IS A COMPLETE CUNT - ALEX JONES MIXED WITH NOORY=LEWIS=CUNT FUCK OFF SHUT UP

I'd say that sums it up pretty well. 

elbee

The description on his RSS posts (podcasts) sum it up entirely. He NEVER explains what the show will be about, just a short pompous paragraph, with bad poetry trying to make himself sound sophisticated. Occasionally there is a decent show, the one with Olav Phillips comes to mind. But thats really almost entirely the guest. Clyde just de rails and talks his new age crap

JUST LIKE NOORY

STOP THIS THREAD - ITS A JOKE!

Usagi

Quote from: jazmunda on June 13, 2013, 05:53:06 PM
I'm done with this guy too. I thought he was a good replacement for Art but I have come to realise that there is no replacement for Art. I'm like one of those sad guys who never got over their first love. Even though that first love cheated on and broke his heart over and over and to this day continues to toy with his emotions and manipulate him. Oh God Art I love you but please make the hurt go away.

Yup.  This.  Clyde was my rebound for like two days.  Then, I realized he was a d-bag.  Typical.

AC400KICK

Quote from: Sleepwalker on May 23, 2013, 09:45:14 AM
Clyde Lewis should get a job that fits his skill set.  Like pushing a broom around an elementary school.

Clyde Lewis is a Master Janitor. Indeed.

HorrorRetro

Did anyone hear the beginning of the show last night?  I caught a few minutes later on, and he was saying something about having to have surgery today, and I think I heard that his cancer might be back? 

kf5iwe

He went in the hospital this morning(Friday) for tests, there is something that showed up on xrays in the same area where his cancer was. Replays only thur fri --- til whenever he comes back. 5 hour hole someone could fill, if he was his own board operator, and had a strong cat. just sayin

HorrorRetro

Quote from: kf5iwe on June 21, 2013, 12:59:29 PM
He went in the hospital this morning(Friday) for tests, there is something that showed up on xrays in the same area where his cancer was. Replays only thur fri --- til whenever he comes back. 5 hour hole someone could fill, if he was his own board operator, and had a strong cat. just sayin

Thanks for the update.  I listened for a minute last night and quickly noticed it was a replay, so I turned it off.  While I don't generally agree with most of what Clyde says, I sure hope he comes out of this okay.

N80727

God, you guys are nailing it - I'm on the same sheet of music with Lewis.  Tried and done.

Anyone listen to A View From Space??  Broadcasts on 640AM out of Toronto, on Saturdays??

Not for the uninitiated, but great show nonetheless.

ItsOver

Quote from: HorrorRetro on June 20, 2013, 11:09:27 AM
Did anyone hear the beginning of the show last night?  I caught a few minutes later on, and he was saying something about having to have surgery today, and I think I heard that his cancer might be back?

He said he'd be on "hiatus" for 2-3 weeks, with replays filling in.  He's out of surgery and resting, per his Facebook site.

https://www.facebook.com/groundzeroradio

Hope it all turns out OK for him. 

sampson2625

I have to agree with alot of people here, I've been listening to Clyde Lewis for a while now, and the guy is too abrasive. He's always arguing with the callers for some reason. It seems like he's yelling at his audience kind of like Alex Jones. Jones is a complete basket case. Is it just me or does anyone else get the impression that Jones is a part of the counter intelligence program that he's always yapping about? It's like a constant stream of fear mongering from the guy, and his predictions are so consistently wrong.

He needs to lose the stupid intro. ASAP the loud speaker.... Etc etc. he needs to chill out a little and not just jump to false flag garbage. He needs to get away from being like Alex jones.

But hes still better than noory and jones!!
Hope he is better soon. I for one like clyde.

N80727

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 26, 2013, 11:29:29 PM
He needs to lose the stupid intro. ASAP the loud speaker.... Etc etc. he needs to chill out a little and not just jump to false flag garbage. He needs to get away from being like Alex jones.

But hes still better than noory and jones!!
Hope he is better soon. I for one like clyde.

Agreed on the intro.

He broadcasts a lot of positive feedback on it from listeners - for what that's worth.

sampson2625

His intro and all his weird techno breaks are a little over the top.

You know what makes clyde better than noory?

Clyde will actually pick a position and stick with it when challenged. Clyde will also challenge his guest.
Even though lewis is a political moron he's still better that wishy washy "portal" Dave.
Hell you can even tell clyde researches his guest, and usually has a pretty decent point to make in the first hour of his show.

Nucky Nolan

They play an hour of his show here. I always forget to listen to it. It sounds like a fun and interesting program, but not all of us are into conspiracy theories about occult forces. Still, Lewis is much better than Noory.

sampson2625

“I feel that coming on with PREMIERE NETWORKS is like winning the lottery,” said LEWIS. “I’m joining a company where some of my inspirations are employed, like RUSH LIMBAUGH, GLENN BECK, NIKKI SIXX, and several others. This opportunity allows the show to expand worldwide. I feel a responsibility to push GROUND ZERO to a whole new level. If you think you’ve heard fireworks on the show before, just wait â€" with the help of PREMIERE, GROUND ZERO is now ready to drop the atom bomb.”

He cited Limbaugh, Beck and Nikki Sixx as his inspirations?

Morgus

Quote from: sampson2625 on August 12, 2013, 09:02:58 AM
He cited Limbaugh, Beck and Nikki Sixx as his inspirations?
what he forgot Noory?  ;D

Meanandnasty

I read an interesting post about something Clyde Lewis said on August 8, 2013 on another forum.  I had something to do with competing with Art Bell, but now he was not so much.  He could not release the news at that time.  What could it be?

Conspiracy forces loom.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on August 12, 2013, 02:37:07 PM
what he forgot Noory?  ;D

You mean "the old man who pretends to be interested in the paranormal?"  ;)  Even with his issues, Clyde still has more on the ball than The Nooron.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if PremRat eventually pulls the plug on C2C and hands Noory his walking papers (See clause 32, Jorch, in your long-term contract, "Jorch can shstick around until C2C is no mas then we don't know him..."), especially with Art's return.  Clyde could just be waiting in the wings to move in and take Jorch's slot when the time is right.  PremRat could then go back to doing the previous night's "Ground Zero," just before that night's "Ground Zero" show or visa versa.  Good 'ol Dave Noorie must be feeling the squeeze, from both Clyde and Art.  Clyde's big wild card issue, other than his rants and conspiracy crap, is his health but he sure seems like a fighter.

El Kragen

Clyde had a decent show last night on Area 51 featuring author/researcher Donald Schmidt. 

ItsOver

Quote from: El Kragen on August 20, 2013, 11:28:22 AM
Clyde had a decent show last night on Area 51 featuring author/researcher Donald Schmidt.

Thumbs up here.  I was just commenting on it in the "Art Bell" thread.  Now if he could just stay away from the rants, memes, and whacked-out conspiracies on some of his shows.  I clicked my radio off after Clyde, however, since Jorch was up next.  :P

El Kragen

I thought Clyde had another decent show last night. I have a limited tolerance for that type of connect the dots grand conspiracy theory but some of it was pretty interesting. If anything it shows that Clyde puts a lot of thought into the shows content and that he's a little bat shit crazy...which is okay by me.

Chine

Clyde has good moments. Personally, I enjoy his discussions on the paranormal (topics of most interest to me). He is invested, listens and delves in further when he has a good guest. The political conspiracy rants and paranoia, I tune out.

He also gets himself so worked up at times in a hysteria or begins crying. Sensitive guy. But when he's on and centered, it's good listening for what it is. No, not Art. But a hell of a lot better than George, imo. Knapp is far better. Yet, sadly, not on often. I also dig Clyde's opening audio with the loudspeaker and Godzilla scream in the background.

basswood

Quote from: Chine on November 12, 2013, 11:35:24 PM
Clyde has good moments. Personally, I enjoy his discussions on the paranormal (topics of most interest to me). He is invested, listens and delves in further when he has a good guest. The political conspiracy rants and paranoia, I tune out.

He also gets himself so worked up at times in a hysteria or begins crying. Sensitive guy. But when he's on and centered, it's good listening for what it is. No, not Art. But a hell of a lot better than George, imo. Knapp is far better. Yet, sadly, not on often. I also dig Clyde's opening audio with the loudspeaker and Godzilla scream in the background.

This mirrors my feelings on him almost exactly. However, I never listen at all anymore because of his rants. I can't take one more episode of Pope Clyde the First screaming his anathamas, " NO! You are wrong! NO! WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG! NO!"

Chine

Quote from: basswood on November 12, 2013, 11:42:59 PM
This mirrors my feelings on him almost exactly. However, I never listen at all anymore because of his rants. I can't take one more episode of Pope Clyde the First screaming his anathamas, " NO! You are wrong! NO! WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG! NO!"

Ahahaha. It's laughable. Then after the rant, he tuckers out and takes deep breaths and tears up.

He watches his Facebook and screams on air to the person who commented on his fb.

'Excuse me?! Bill from Colorado, I did NOT say this is a fact, you moron!'