• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

DanTSX

Quote from: Paranormal1 on August 04, 2020, 08:30:19 PM
David Icke is the guest tonight...sigh. Does anyone else think David Icke's ideas are a bunch of made up crap? I give him credit for making money by charging $25 a piece for his books!  😵

No.

Filter out 70% of what he has to say.  The rest is reality. Albeit, coded with aliases.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on November 28, 2020, 09:42:24 PM
No.

Filter out 70% of what he has to say.  The rest is reality. Albeit, coded with aliases.

Zionists and the ADL really don’t like him so you know he’s over the target. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on November 28, 2020, 09:42:24 PM
No.

Metaphors, symbolism, with -some- hyperbole- but it is important, especially these days, to use metaphors to get the message across without, as much, censor and cancellation by "them."  ;)

After rain has subsided here a parliament of owls are hooting at each other in my various big trees. Loud. From my quick check Great Horned Owls. Deeper bass and calling to each other. Weird because saw a bunch of Redtail Hawks last week but they have left, or I haven't seen.
"Great Horned Owl generally uses an abandoned nest of a Red-tailed Hawk or other large bird but will also nest in a tree cavity, in the fork of a giant cactus,"
https://txtbba.tamu.edu/species-accounts/great-horned-owl/

albrecht

Thanks to Morgus heads-up. RCH is on with Clyde now. Clyde: "I'm sure you got some numbers for us..." LIVE NOW!
RCH "will vouch for first three monoliths." I didnt like that cough from RCH....

Silphion

Quote from: albrecht on December 09, 2020, 11:16:45 PM
Thanks to Morgus heads-up. RCH is on with Clyde now. Clyde: "I'm sure you got some numbers for us..." LIVE NOW!
RCH "will vouch for first three monoliths." I didnt like that cough from RCH....

For convenience:

https://www.talkstreamlive.com/program/clyde_lewis

albrecht

Quote from: Silphion on December 09, 2020, 11:30:19 PM
For convenience:

https://www.talkstreamlive.com/program/clyde_lewis

Awesome that there were phone issues and "I was on mute" by RCH! "Dollars to Navy Beans that it was the Mormons" -RCH. Clyde, due to his personal history, didn't seem on that track. RCH coughing etc here at end.  :(

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on December 09, 2020, 11:57:37 PM

Awesome that there were phone issues and "I was on mute" by RCH! "Dollars to Navy Beans that it was the Mormons" -RCH. Clyde, due to his personal history, didn't seem on that track. RCH coughing etc here at end.  :(

I was listening to the aftermath stream and RCH was coughing through the breaks. Still the same shtick tho, God bless him. 19.5, disclosure...and delayed disclosure because of orange man bad. HAHAHAHA

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 09, 2020, 11:57:37 PM

Sorry I missed that.  :D  Clyde’s been having all sorts of issues, including with the phones, since he was kicked-out out of the downtown Portland studio.  Apparently, they disowned him over “some issues.”  I’m guessing it was because he wasn’t towing the local party line.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 10, 2020, 11:46:55 AM
Sorry I missed that.  :D  Clyde’s been having all sorts of issues, including with the phones, since he was kicked-out out of the downtown Portland studio.  Apparently, they disowned him over “some issues.”  I’m guessing it was because he wasn’t towing the local party line.

Don't fret too much, IO. There's gonna be more disclosure coming in the next year. It's in the data.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 10, 2020, 11:52:47 AM
Don't fret too much, IO. There's gonna be more disclosure coming in the next year. It's in the data.
I’m so excited.  By a factor of at least 19.5.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 10, 2020, 11:46:55 AM
I noticed KXL no longer mentioned him on his website. My local AM dropped him a few years ago but I noticed last night I could get him on WOAI out of SA. Has he ranted/explained why KXL dropped him? And the process? Was he 'walked out,' 'locked out,' or 'notice in the mail?' Was he an actual employee of KXL or just somebody who was syndicated or just allowed to use the equipment in lieu of salary?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 10, 2020, 12:29:52 PM
I noticed KXL no longer mentioned him on his website. My local AM dropped him a few years ago but I noticed last night I could get him on WOAI out of SA. Has he ranted/explained why KXL dropped him? And the process? Was he 'walked out,' 'locked out,' or 'notice in the mail?' Was he an actual employee of KXL or just somebody who was syndicated or just allowed to use the equipment in lieu of salary?
Not sure about any of it, Albrecht.  I just heard him at the start of Tuesday night’s show.  He was somewhat “discombobulated” and having trouble with the phone system.  He mentioned about being told something to the effect that the previous place told them it wasn’t working out.  Apparently, Clyde and staff packed up and moved to a new location away from downtown Portland.  Atypically, he didn’t launch into a show length rant about it, at least while I was listening.  Maybe somebody else has the details.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 10, 2020, 12:43:32 PM
Not sure about any of it, Albrecht.  I just heard him at the start of Tuesday night’s show.  He was somewhat “discombobulated” and having trouble with the phone system.  He mentioned about being told something to the effect that the previous place told them it wasn’t working out.  Apparently, Clyde and staff packed up and moved to a new location away from downtown Portland.  Atypically, he didn’t launch into a show length rant about it, at least while I was listening.  Maybe somebody else has the details.
He had been testy with callers, bitching about Portland, the mayor, the Governor of Oregon, needing to 'go private,' COVID rules, having to walk through riots to get to office, went behind a paywall for show archives, etc- and having 'controversial' guests like Alex, Icke, RCH, and so on- so I could see KXL dropping him.  Just curious how it went down.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 10, 2020, 01:14:36 PM
He had been testy with callers, bitching about Portland, the mayor, the Governor of Oregon, needing to 'go private,' COVID rules, having to walk through riots to get to office, went behind a paywall for show archives, etc- and having 'controversial' guests like Alex, Icke, RCH, and so on- so I could see KXL dropping him.  Just curious how it went down.
I think you’ve nailed it.  The commies don’t like it when someone strays from the party line, particularly when they rock the boat.  He’s originally from Utah.  If he was smart he’d head back there or a part of Idaho, away from the Cali escapees.  I’m guessing his wife is keeping him in the wacko Portland area.