• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I Need Airfare Help!!!!

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 26, 2011, 10:29:13 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on November 15, 2019, 05:33:54 PM
I've never met Jordan Peterson.

Anyone with a first name of "Jordon" or "Jackson" needs to be punched right in his 19th century beard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 15, 2019, 05:19:03 PM
It's stunning to see how empty this place seems once you subtract his posts.  I think that about half of the traffic here is just him alone.  Him and his videos.

And yet you keep comng back for more. Truly baffling! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 15, 2019, 05:25:24 PM
You're asking for Dr Dickless?  No shame in trying to help out a shut-in that can't care for himself.

I considered the candidates to describe his "little brother" [giggle]:

Micropenis
Nanopenis
Picopenis
Petapenis

Clearly the last is the most appropriate: pet-a-penis.  Adopting this form will surely help him with the grieving process.

Sniff..sniff...it still smells like obsessed faggot in here.

Get a life loser! If I’m the number one poster by volume here you must be a close second as all you ever seem to do is respond to my posts of discuss me in general. I’m not interested in you because you’re not interesting so move on, you fucking waste of space. ::)

BTW, how’s your filipino “stepdaughter,” sex tourist? :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 15, 2019, 05:40:26 PM
Anyone with a first name of "Jordon" or "Jackson" needs to be punched right in his 19th century beard.

Someone should punch you in the face with a filipino assassin.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 15, 2019, 05:19:03 PM
It's stunning to see how empty this place seems once you subtract his posts.  I think that about half of the traffic here is just him alone.  Him and his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTds3-BxGV0

MV/Liberace!

[attachment=1]

Embarrassing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on November 16, 2019, 12:47:47 AM
[attachment=1,msg1366274]

Embarrassing.

Totally. It was obviously a joke...just like his posts. ::) ::)

And nowhere did I write that I was personally going to kill him. I only said he should be killed. Snowflakes here are often wishing this for me and I’m not threatening to sue.

MV/Liberace!

Further embarrassment.

[attachment=1,msg1366277]

[attachment=2,msg1366277]

Dr. MD MD

Frankly, I’d love to have attorneys pour over his posts here in a court of law and establish a character profile of him.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2019, 12:57:58 AM
Frankly, I’d love to have attorneys pour over his posts here in a court of law and establish a character profile of him.

That would go well.

https://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;u=4239;area=showposts;start=5250

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Liberace! on November 16, 2019, 12:55:32 AM
Further embarrassment.

Amateurs, the both of them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 16, 2019, 03:54:54 AM
[attachment=1,msg1366284]

Amateurs, the both of them.

I only ever aspire to Jackstar level posts though. I know I often fail. Have mercy. :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on November 16, 2019, 12:47:47 AM
[attachment=1,msg1366274]

Embarrassing.

Oh no, DPS.

You could have just ignored him or put him on "ignore", no need to actually try to get anyone in any kind of legal trouble. Opinions and satirical posts shouldn't affect you to such a degree.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on November 16, 2019, 06:05:15 AM
#sad

Yeah, I’m really getting fed up with these tyrannical communists who feel they can lord over people’s freedom and attempt to shut everything down and tell us all what to think and what is acceptable behavior. Fuck’em!! This is why I say it’s civil war time now...because they’re never going to stop this bullshit until they’re stopped...and that actually won’t be hard because we all know what weasely, spinless cowards they really are. They’ll probably all be turning on one another before it got to far anyway...and then we’d have our freedom back.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2019, 06:10:35 AM
Yeah, I’m really getting fed up with these tyrannical communists who feel they can lord over people’s freedom and attempt to shut everything down and tell us all what to think and what is acceptable behavior. Fuck’em!!

You should look into "grunge"--it was big in the 90s. Sounds like it might be right up your alley, Padawan.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 16, 2019, 06:16:52 AM
You should look into "grunge"--it was big in the 90s. Sounds like it might be right up your alley, Padawan.

It was a great period in music. In a lot of ways the last great one...but you go on and enjoy your Taylor Swift. :-*

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2019, 06:20:17 AM
your Taylor Swift

If she were mine, she'd be walking way, way differently.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 16, 2019, 06:34:42 AM

I don’t doubt this statement.

Jackstar

Look, look, there it is, there it is--the playbook.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 16, 2019, 06:34:42 AM

Yeah, in the opposite direction.

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on November 16, 2019, 12:55:32 AM
Further embarrassment.

[attachment=1,msg1366277]

[attachment=2,msg1366277]

For a chuckle I had a legal buddy review this "case."  His take on it was: 

*Bellgab TOS

* if DPS fears for his life because of the crime rate of a country he freely chooses to reside in as an American citizen that perhaps he should either move to a different host country or return to US soil

* pound sand, DPS.  (Basically "see you in court," attorney fees can be recovered via counter-suit)

Voluntary participation in an obscure intartube forum apparently places the indemnity burden on the participant not the site provider.

Of course this case would be international in scope, I doubt the Phillipines have an extradition treaty for civil cases.  MV, brig, et al probably would just want to avoid visiting sovereign Phillipine soil if the proposed case made it to Philipine court and was lost somehow.

Lawyers get rich on stuff like this sort of frivolous crap.  I guess something has to "happen" to DPS first.  MV, you better hope he doesn't stub his toe going up a flight of stairs; you might have to face him in Philipine civil court while he sports a wheel-chair, full traction suit and neck brace.  ( DPS I reccomend adding a helmet and safety goggles to your courtly attire )

Haha, highlarryus!

ItsOver

Excuse me, sir, but is this BellGab?

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on November 16, 2019, 02:24:10 PM
Especially if your shoes fall off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8tIBYitHPc
He needs to consult Delores Blasingame in Riverside. And make to take notes about the situation.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on November 16, 2019, 02:41:55 PM
He needs to consult Delores Blasingame in Riverside.

11/20/2000 - Hour #2 - Steve Bosell is suing the Pleasure Pop makers. While mowing his lawn, he enjoyed a Pleasure Pop left over from his wife's sex toy sales party. He didn't know the popsicle was shaped like a penis. His neighbor Roy Hutchins said, "Hey Bosell, you sure look at home sucking on that Dicksicle."

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on November 16, 2019, 04:01:33 PM

11/20/2000 - Hour #2 - Steve Bosell is suing the Pleasure Pop makers. While mowing his lawn, he enjoyed a Pleasure Pop left over from his wife's sex toy sales party. He didn't know the popsicle was shaped like a penis. His neighbor Roy Hutchins said, "Hey Bosell, you sure look at home sucking on that Dicksicle."

Haha. The man is amazing. Hard to choose but I think  Dr. Jim Sadler is my favorite guest? But in keeping with thread- pilot Art Griego, who has grudges against birds, customers, etc and likes to drink can be great! He also doesn't understand how planes can fly and crashes are will of God. Praise Lee.