• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I Need Airfare Help!!!!

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 26, 2011, 10:29:13 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 10, 2019, 06:06:54 PM
The twit alarm is going berserk

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2019, 05:55:14 PM
Are you really trying to shame Lee for getting his mother in-law a wheelchair at the airport?!

BTW, how’s your filipino “stepdaughter” doing?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 10, 2019, 05:45:53 PM
...well, if you had any sense of shame or morality, you wouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Says the sex tourist degenerate who moves to the Philippines for easy access to unlimited amounts of legally questionable gratification. Try posting something without mentioning ejaculation and I might start seeing you as someome who should be allowed around children.

Quote from: Liberace! on November 10, 2019, 10:36:30 PM
Says the sex tourist degenerate who moves to the Philippines for easy access to unlimited amounts of legally questionable gratification.

One of the things that I have noticed about trump supporters is how they adopt his practice of making accusations without any underlying evidence.  Your characterization of me as a "sex tourist" is wrong, but it's your opinion.  I didn't move to the Philippines because of sex.  You made that up and it's a lie.  I left the country on January 19, 2017 because I didn't want to live in the USA under a trump presidency.  I am one of the few who followed through with a vow to move away if trump was elected.

Now, let's get to the part about "legally questionable gratification."  Can you cite the posts upon which you base this accusation, or should we just write it off as another baseless libel in the trump style?

Quote from: Liberace! on November 10, 2019, 10:36:30 PM
someome who should be allowed around children.

I see.  So, without any evidence to support it, you now join Dr. Dickless in libeling me a pedo.  All you trumpanzees are a bunch of fucking cowards.  Fuck off, asshole.

pate

Tell that story about the time you had both arms up to the elbow in two different "lady-boy" bung'oles!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 10, 2019, 10:58:47 PM
One of the things that I have noticed about trump supporters is how they adopt his practice of making accusations without any underlying evidence.  Your characterization of me as a "sex tourist" is wrong, but it's your opinion.  I didn't move to the Philippines because of sex.  You made that up and it's a lie.  I left the country on January 19, 2017 because I didn't want to live in the USA under a trump presidency.  I am one of the few who followed through with a vow to move away if trump was elected.

Now, let's get to the part about "legally questionable gratification."  Can you cite the posts upon which you base this accusation, or should we just write it off as another baseless libel in the trump style?

kek!

Quote from: pate on November 10, 2019, 11:12:21 PM
Tell that story about the time you had both arms up to the elbow in two different "lady-boy" bung'oles!

There is no such story.  It comes from your imagination.

Let me guess, you're a trumpanzee, aren't you?

Corona Kitty

I heard a lot of celebrities, musicians & actors say they would move and none of them actually did. I only know of a very small percentage of people who made the move.

I can only say congratulations and hope life is good outside of America. Those I know who have left the country, they seem quite happy. I personally love the states and can't imagine being elsewhere.

Game on.

MV/Liberace!

I am one of the few who followed through with a vow to move away if trump was elected.

The fruits of Trump's election are truly endless.  Praise MV.

Can you cite the posts upon which you base this accusation...

I'll do that when you cite the posts that permit you to call me a racist or homophobe, as you've brainlessly and reflexively done on more than one occasion.

I see.  So, without any evidence to support it, you now join Dr. Dickless in libeling me a pedo.

It's true that I don't know if you're a pedo, and it's also true that I don't give a fuck.  I wouldn't allow you within a thousand yards of my kids, though.  Based on your inclusion of graphic sexual references in nearly every post over the span of years, many of which could easily be described as sexually violent, I'd say you're a sexual deviant at the very least and I find your choice of a lawless third-world human trafficking cesspit less than coincidental.

Post often!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 10, 2019, 11:19:13 PM
Let me guess, you're a trumpanzee, aren't you?

Such a deep thinker.  Do you regale your "girlfriends" (yes, plural, ladies and gents!) with these erudite streams of refined intellect?

Tell us again about how you have a large benis.

Quote from: username on November 11, 2019, 12:00:41 AM
I heard a lot of celebrities, musicians & actors say they would move and none of them actually did. I only know of a very small percentage of people who made the move.

I can only say congratulations and hope life is good outside of America. Those I know who have left the country, they seem quite happy. I personally love the states and can't imagine being elsewhere.

Game on.

The neighborhood that I lived in is very ethnically diverse.  There is a Hindu temple within 100 meters of my house.  The neighbors on my block are black, Chinese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Indian, and white.

My next-door neighbors are an Indian couple who immigrated on H1-B visas.  They are technology professionals.  Two of the nicest people you could ever meet and great neighbors.

When I came back in June, 2017 for a visit, I noticed that they had removed a sculpture plate with their names from over their door, and asked why.  They told me that they were standing outside of their home one day, when an older white man passed by walking his dog.  He paused, and pointed at them and said, "Trump is gonna take care of YOUR kind."

And what kind would that be, exactly?  Why, the non-white kind "who-sa takin' are jobs!"  Yeah, Dave, you and your high school education.  Dr. Mohammad the neurologist is going to take your job.

The sad thing about all of this is that only one person is even talking about where those jobs are actually going: Andrew Yang.  He properly identifies automation as taking the jobs, not immigrants.  And he pointed out that the swing states that surprisingly went to Trump were the ones that experienced the highest level of job loss due to automation.  Trump did his demagogue thing, held his rallies and blamed immigrants.  And it worked, a lot of people fell for it.

Fed-Ex and UPS have both conducted tests in which they had semi-trucks filled with packages perform 400 mile trips.  Fully automated without any human intervention.  What happens when trucking shifts to driverless, and all of those truckers are thrown out of work?  Have you called a large company lately, and navigated through their fully-automated voice messaging systems?  You speak your concerns now; no pressing 1 for this service or 2 for that. 

We could all be working together to come up with a bi-partisan solution before the job loss tsunami breaks.  But instead, Agent Orange is going to whip up more white-power frenzy.  Everyone will shake their fists at clouds and feel like they've got the answer: it's those smelly brown people who are to blame.  Fuck trump with a cactus and fuck all of you who follow his con even though you know better.  God help the United States of America.

Quote from: Liberace! on November 11, 2019, 12:43:14 AM
Based on your inclusion of graphic sexual references in nearly every post over the span of years, many of which could easily be described as sexually violent,

If you are talking about my banter with Dr Dickless, then you have a point, I guess.  I don't know why you would take that seriously.  You certainly don't seem to be bothered when he does it, and escalates it.  Bellgabber of the Year!  How 'bout you just admit that you have always disliked me and it's coloring your viewpoint on this discussion we are having?

If you aren't factoring that in, then I call bullshit.  My posting history is there, for everyone to see.  It goes back six years. 

I'll do that when you cite the posts that permit you to call me a racist or homophobe, as you've brainlessly and reflexively done on more than one occasion.

Yep, and I immediately followed it up by pointing out that what I was doing was identical to Trump's methods, and that I was doing it to prove that point.  As I recall, you didn't want to discuss it, so I dropped it, and haven't done so since.  That doesn't stop you from misrepresenting it now, though, does it?  For the record, I don't think that you are either a racist or a homophobe.  And I'm at a loss to understand why -- of ALL the things that I have said over the years -- that THAT is what made such a deep impression.  I apologize for hurting your feelings.  Fuck!

It's true that I don't know if you're a pedo

...but you smear me with it anyway, and you didn't even have a larger point.  Go ahead, blare on and on about the graphic content of my posts.  You exaggerate, but you aren't wrong.  But there is not so much as a suggestion of pedophile behaviour or the excuse of same.  I fucking VOLUNTEER for an organization that rescues at-risk children here.  I posted about that!  That doesn't even slow you down in your mania to smear me, though.  The trumpanzees all share certain character traits, and this is one of them.  Shame on you! 

Quote from: Liberace! on November 11, 2019, 12:46:27 AM
Such a deep thinker.  Do you regale your "girlfriends" (yes, plural, ladies and gents!) with these erudite streams of refined intellect?

No.  We talk about normal things.  I don't even mention Bellgab, much less the content.  That's because I'm able to separate my online life from my offline life.  Can you?  You do seem to have difficulty sometimes with that.

Quote from: Liberace! on November 11, 2019, 12:46:27 AM
Tell us again about how you have a large benis.

Why are you interested in my penis?  I wouldn't let my kids within a thousand yards of you, you demented pervert.

Now go whine online that I baselessly called you a pervert.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 11, 2019, 01:13:31 AM
How 'bout you just admit that you have always disliked me...

Was it something you said?

But there is not so much as a suggestion of pedophile behaviour or the excuse of same.

Yeah, it kinda sucks when someone draws conclusions about others based on a small amount of information, doesn't it? 

The irony here is probably totally lost on you, but that's what I've watched you do on this forum for the last three or four years.  You're so bound up with hatred and bigotry that you make wide, sweeping presumptions and declarations about anyone and everyone who didn't vote the way you would have preferred.  They're racists, they hate "brown people," they can't read, they're toothless, they're poor, they dance with snakes, etc., all based on a single data point: their political conclusion in 2016.  You see, you are the the hateful bigot that you routinely prattle on about in an effort to signal your virtue.

Having said all of this tonight, I think you're great.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 11, 2019, 01:23:08 AM
No.  We talk about normal things.  I don't even mention Bellgab, much less the content.

Trump obsession/derangement is a topic that's specific to BellGab?  Fuck.  This place should be 1,000,000 times bigger.

Why are you interested in my penis?

You tend to make your penis a subject of discussion around here regardless of who is actually "interested" in it.

And no,   I wouldn't let my kids within a thousand yards of you, you demented pervert.

Lol, digitalpigsnuggler called me a pervert!  I guess next Andrea Yates will release a "proper parenting" book.  Or give swimming lessons.

Quote from: Liberace! on November 11, 2019, 01:28:29 AM
Was it something you said?

What else could it be?

The irony here is probably totally lost on you, but that's what I've watched you do on this forum for the last three or four years.  You're so bound up with hatred and bigotry that you make wide, sweeping presumptions and declarations about anyone and everyone who didn't vote the way you would have preferred.  They're racists, they hate "brown people," they can't read, they're toothless, they're poor, they dance with snakes, etc., all based on a single data point: their political conclusion in 2016.  You see, you are the the hateful bigot that you routinely prattle on about in an effort to signal your virtue.

You may have a point.  There's plenty of hate and bigotry flying around here, though.  Not just me.

Having said all of this tonight, I think you're great.

I think you're great too.  C'mere, Lee, and lemme pinch your ass.

Quote from: Liberace! on November 11, 2019, 01:38:02 AM
You tend to make your penis a subject of discussion around here regardless of who is actually "interested" in it.

I genuinely do not understand why you say that.  Correcting for posts about Dr. Dickhead or offering to pay Falkie for a titty fuck, I think the number must be low single digits.  Out of, what is it, thousands of posts over six years.

Maybe my penis creates a bigger impression than I realize.  Heh, bigger.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 11, 2019, 01:38:18 AM
You may have a point.  There's plenty of hate and bigotry flying around here, though.  Not just me.

I don't think anybody ever alleged it was just you.  That would be ridiculous.  Everyone dabbles from time to time.  Better online than in real life, I say.

WOTR

I see.  So, without any evidence to support it, you now join Dr. Dickless in libeling me a pedo.  All you trumpanzees are a bunch of fucking cowards.  Fuck off, asshole.
If that is the real reason you left, then I'm impressed. A huge number of people always say that they are going to leave if the other side wins- almost nobody does it.

So, a few questions directed towards somebody who actually followed through.

1. Was it worth it?
2. Will you return when Trump is gone (not reelected, or the end of his second term.)
3. Why the Philippines? It would seem the Dutarte is the equivalent of Trump without any restraints on his power...

Dr. MD MD

I left the country on January 19, 2017 because I didn't want to live in the USA under a trump presidency.  I am one of the few who followed through with a vow to move away if trump was elected.

Good riddance! We don’t want you anyway. It’s a meritocracy now. Pedophile sex tourists need not apply.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 11, 2019, 01:13:31 AM
If you are talking about my banter with Dr Dickless, then you have a point, I guess.  I don't know why you would take that seriously.  You certainly don't seem to be bothered when he does it, and escalates it.  Bellgabber of the Year!  How 'bout you just admit that you have always disliked me and it's coloring your viewpoint on this discussion we are having?

If you aren't factoring that in, then I call bullshit.  My posting history is there, for everyone to see.  It goes back six years. 

Yep, and I immediately followed it up by pointing out that what I was doing was identical to Trump's methods, and that I was doing it to prove that point.  As I recall, you didn't want to discuss it, so I dropped it, and haven't done so since.  That doesn't stop you from misrepresenting it now, though, does it?  For the record, I don't think that you are either a racist or a homophobe.  And I'm at a loss to understand why -- of ALL the things that I have said over the years -- that THAT is what made such a deep impression.  I apologize for hurting your feelings.  Fuck!

...but you smear me with it anyway, and you didn't even have a larger point.  Go ahead, blare on and on about the graphic content of my posts.  You exaggerate, but you aren't wrong.  But there is not so much as a suggestion of pedophile behaviour or the excuse of same.  I fucking VOLUNTEER for an organization that rescues at-risk children here.  I posted about that!  That doesn't even slow you down in your mania to smear me, though.  The trumpanzees all share certain character traits, and this is one of them.  Shame on you!

Go fuck yourself with a hot knife! This endless stream of juvenile name calling and ad hominem is all I ever get from you. You’re a truly worthless human being...and I’m doing you a solid by even considering you a human being. I never start it or escalate it. It’s entirely all you, faggot. You’re the one who prattles on endlessly about your sexual conquests, sex tourism and your alleged “stepdaughter.” You’re not funny or intelligent. Seriously, die in a fire now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 11, 2019, 03:39:04 AM
If that is the real reason you left, then I'm impressed. A huge number of people always say that they are going to leave if the other side wins- almost nobody does it.

So, a few questions directed towards somebody who actually followed through.

1. Was it worth it?
2. Will you return when Trump is gone (not reelected, or the end of his second term.)
3. Why the Philippines? It would seem the Dutarte is the equivalent of Trump without any restraints on his power...

Sorry, chief but you’re going to have to unpack that last one. How is Trump at all like Dutarte?! They jail and physically punish people for smoking pot there. Is Trump doing that now? I think maybe you’ve been watching too much CBC...either that or you’ve been huffing glue again.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2019, 07:29:31 AM
Sorry, chief but you’re going to have to unpack that last one. How is Trump at all like Dutarte?! They jail and physically punish people for smoking pot there. Is Trump doing that now? I think maybe you’ve been watching too much CBC...either that or you’ve been huffing glue again.

I think he was using hyperbole a bit there for mild humor puposes.

If someone thinks Trump (peace be upon him) is so terrible that they flee the country in fear it is ironic that they flee to a country that is run in a slightly more dictatorial manner.  &c, I thought it was funny.

Is it the Phillipnes where they do public canings for certain crimes?  Maybe DERPS' kink runs in the velvet glove/iron fist direction...

ediot:canings not canines, stupid autoKorrekt

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 11, 2019, 11:49:53 AM

If someone thinks Trump (peace be upon him) is so terrible that they flee the country in fear it is ironic that they flee to a country that is run in a slightly more dictatorial manner.  &c, I thought it was funny.

Is it the Phillipnes where they do public canings for certain crimes?  Maybe DERPS' kink runs in the velvet glove/iron fist direction...

ediot:canings not canines, stupid autoKorrekt

Yes, pate. They cain and do other physical tortures there. I’d feel sorry for them but the people there actually seem to like it that way, for the most part because they’re a bunch of crazy bitches.

WOTR

Quote from: pate on November 11, 2019, 11:49:53 AM

Pate "gets it."  ;)

I probably could have worded it differently- but that is the gist of it.

whoozit

I’m flying in some family to visit and I don’t want to pay.  Can I have some airfare help?  I also plan on misplacing next month’s mortgage money.  Please help!