• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Music

Started by RealCool Daddio, April 24, 2011, 10:21:45 PM

aldousburbank

I saw the best rock show of my life last night. I've seen them before but yesterday they were so spot on and brilliant I almost thought it was a dream. Holy shit.

pate

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 16, 2022, 07:43:42 AMI saw the best rock show of my life last night. I've seen them before but yesterday they were so spot on and brilliant I almost thought it was a dream. Holy shit.

I have only seen their vidyas on the 'tubes.

Do you recall the Set List?

I should see if the play the same venue Southern Culture on the Skids does here in town.

Knuckleheads:  last show I saw there was Merle Haggard, as I recall.  He did a cool play-along with one of the trains rolling by (it's in the East Bottoms between two switchyards).

Cool venue.

-p

/self-reported:  no muzak vidya

albrecht

The start on drums and then drop to smooth. Epic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CJMoXIlm4o

aldousburbank

Quote from: pate on September 16, 2022, 08:39:57 AMI have only seen their vidyas on the 'tubes.

Do you recall the Set List?

I should see if the play the same venue Southern Culture on the Skids does here in town.

Knuckleheads:  last show I saw there was Merle Haggard, as I recall.  He did a cool play-along with one of the trains rolling by (it's in the East Bottoms between two switchyards).

Cool venue.

-p

/self-reported:  no muzak vidya

I seem to be suffering from short term memory on the set list. But ridiculously spot on versions of Immigrant Song, Communication Breakdown, Dazed and Confused, even Moby Dick. Kashmir kicked ass. I saw the original Led Zep and while it was awesome, technically it was an 8.5 show. Zepparella was the first "Rock Show" I've ever seen that I would say was a perfect 10. Their sit down, semi acoustical Rain Song nearly made me weep from the beauty of the thing. Last night was the first time I understood the drive to be a groupie. I am arranging my fall schedule to see a couple of shows. Anyone with a love of Zep, or rock as art, or testosterone should do the same. These ladies are a national treasure.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 16, 2022, 08:09:54 PMI seem to be suffering from short term memory on the set list. But ridiculously spot on versions of Immigrant Song, Communication Breakdown, Dazed and Confused, even Moby Dick. Kashmir kicked ass. I saw the original Led Zep and while it was awesome, technically it was an 8.5 show. Zepparella was the first "Rock Show" I've ever seen that I would say was a perfect 10. Their sit down, semi acoustical Rain Song nearly made me weep from the beauty of the thing. Last night was the first time I understood the drive to be a groupie. I am arranging my fall schedule to see a couple of shows. Anyone with a love of Zep, or rock as art, or testosterone should do the same. These ladies are a national treasure.
Setlistfm had no, yet. But they seem awesome. I wish I was a ahole n took pic  because there was a dude next to me, then in pit who had the most crazy, bugout eyes n longhair n grin/smile at Maiden other night. Like a mix of estacy and crazy. Sweating bullets and smiling. Amazingly nuts, like seeing gods.

AC400KICK

48 days to go! 🏃�♀️🏃�♂️🔥🏙🗽🗽🗽

Jackstar

Quote from: AC400KICK on September 27, 2022, 01:25:45 PMRussia?

No, it's really me: it was simply time to extend The Narrative up to the current time, that's all.

I know it seems like, you know, THE USUAL KIND OF THING for me to spew pages and pages of "word salad" (haha, cute, come at me surfing bro, we can toss those words until someone has a need for a turf nap, p.s. protip: my research corpus has been demonstrated to be standing up toteswell on its totesown... it is possible you may wish to speak to qualified, skilled, and experienced in matters such as these, in order to shield yourself, not from me, but from potential liabilities that may impact your life and livelihood in the who-fucking-knows-what future.

Now, IANAL. (Pause for somber reflection.) So of course, don't just take my advice, you dig?

You are all--ALL--already lawyered up. We know what happens when clients misbehave in these situations... why, thank you for your tax-free charitable donation, and probably not even any message at all. *click*

That's called, "you're a dipshit and you just got fired and now that lawyer is gonna get on LawChat and LawTube and LawX-PressElevator TO YOUR FUCKING PERSONAL HELL, okay, I'm exaggerating? I doubt it could be that bad... said the man who always is innocent when he says he is, which is why HE has superpowers and SOME OF YOU fucking well DO NOT. Or maybe you do? I don't give a shit. I don't crave or hunger or even need any power, really.

I have too much power already. Do you know how long I've been spilling my guts over the SMS network? Well... not too long... I believe. It was a lot at the end. Like any great masterpiece--and holy shit, if ever were that word called for--the trap of the master of the work is to recognize that there absolutely not and end to the places to add on and on, and so to leave space ahead of time for the casual viewer to note and think... "hey, why is there no reference to that woman you just fucked? I mean, that JUST happened. Like IMMEDIATELY once Fall started. Or Autumn, whatever you call it, you fucking Fruit Looper. Don't you think you guys and your woman, your wife, you know, that wo... oh, Jesus, save that man from his own ridiculousness.

Let me explain. A young man who has been wildly overindulged by his dipshit, drug addicted parents has deliberately allowed this situation to go and on and on, for one reason and one reason only--a year of grieving is required when a loved one dies. IT IS REQUIRED.

I used to be in a state of total adoration with this woman who had a hard time believing that I really did love "her children." Well, hehe, obviously, I still love them... why else would I be holding back on telling them a few choice missing pieces? Obviously, something is holding me back... and it's not what once did.

Big reveal: I didn't know something, that I now know--KNOW LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND--and were I to have to have certain conversations with certain people, it would lead to the most embarrassing social blow up one could possible imagine.

For example... I can say this, because I have the sack. Pun intended. Now, I heard a story about Art B., last name redacted, come on, play along. (Trust me, the spirit I have a bond with is kinda freaked out.) I don't mean any harm... and, that's my question. I cannot ask the spirit world certain kinds of questions. And yet... some, I can.

Now. Supposedly he had a minor child in public school and a substitute teacher rolled in and dropped the HIV+ public outing (gay? shame shame, tsk tsk, death is deserved, that was how many saw it, but...), and... well, okay, so, that was the reason that Art Bell uh... "quit."

Now, let's face it: bullshit. Like, if that just happened out of nowhere? Jolly Roger up! Investigation anchors aweigh! Okay, let's see what the data says. Hold off on reverse speech, who knows, maybe I did it to him myself, I wouldn't want to unexpectedly find that out on air, that kind of embarassment can lead to... well, never mind, okay? Why am I even saying this? Oh, God, I'm in Kuczi's whiney little... okay, Ramon is getting pissed, and, g-ddammit, it's true.

Kuczi was -never- homophobic. There was only one thing that really ever concerned me... if I never found out why a certain someone dumped me, before I start being maximal bisexual--and, I can assure you, I would be--people would get the wrong idea, and since I had already known that the information that hadn't been shared to me, was possessed solely by a person who -also- had not yet allowed me to share MY private intel... well, there was just too much risk of error in translation.

So anyway, I have that data now, and am now free to be invited to any "High School Reunion-esque" extravaganzas... which is a much bigger deal, at this point, than it has any right to be. Partially because I can roll in and say, "oh, I solved Art Bell's murder," total nonchalance, absolutely be telling the truth... and then, just refuse to divulge. Art is relieved. Ramona is actually experiencing ecstatic ecstasy of union, and that's great, because, as it turns out, she was really upset, at one point, that there would be NO ONE to solve her own, uh... "case."

There's another one. I don't have to boast. I don't have to brag. I don't have to talk about what I have been doing AT ALL. But... I can. And I'd be happy to, either way. Here's a taste:

Before superprivate superserious information obtained: "What have I been doing? Being gangstalked. Who do I think is doing that? Literally everyone here pretending to just be "having breakfast" and thinking your magick glammers and your invisiblity cloaks and all that shit was working on me, just because I kept a poker face. Why did I flee and kept fleeing? BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL FUCKING PSYCHO MONSTER TWERPS. Except for the ones willing to be openly acknowledged to be attracted to me. Apparently the rumours have abounded. I've got the clap. I've got the herpes. I've got the secret fetish for suddenly exploding in anger, especially after doing METH... not just regular speed, you know, the stuff Proper and Quality people use? Oh yeah, no, it's meth only for Kuczi, I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who.... seriously. two plus decades of this shit on low-key blast.

It was that kind of town that I grew up in, and to be honest, I don't blame them at all for going along with the project this long. I also dong blame MY ENTIRE GRADUATING CLASS OF 1990, SHORECREST HIGH SCHOOL, LOOK IT UP MOTHERFUCKERS:

WE ALL WEAR KILTS. 3M TA3.

*Ahem.* Sorry, blood sugar spike. Anyway, I never thought I'd ever have any reason to go, right? No invites, no feeling of a burning need, no news to report that I saw fit to distribute. "Hey, how you been? We heard you dropped out of higher education, got hit by a car, now you're disabled... come on, AND NOW HERE'S MELLY D WITH A SERIES OF SHRILL, IMPERTENTLY POSED AMBUSH QUESTIONS, BECAUSE, YES, ACTUALLY, PEOPLE DO GET TO DO THAT, RIGHT? Why yes, they do.

I mean, I wanted to embarass the shit out of Melly D, sure, but consider the source? No. It has not. And, why would she do that, anyway? Well, obviously, because she TOTALLY wants to COMPLETELY fuck me.

Not to death, not the shit out of, oh no... Melly D has a hunger for vengeance for Jackstar. (I wouldn't suggest asking why. She may not know herself.) Now, as one might imagine, I have mixed feelings on this. Obviously, the most expedient meth...od, would be to, you know, simply say... nothing at all. She's obviously doing and done a fine job of offing herself already.

Many times, from what I've heard, and since I actually went there and actually did the proclamation, I'll just put it this way: I owe her one, of just about anything, because I wasn't at my best on that occasion that followed, when someone took vengeance on her for what she did, and what can I say? They had the right, I was there to spot the fall, it wasn't pretty and I still feel embarrassed for her, because what she has no doubt not been told was this:

Who was that person I scolded during that event? Not Melly D. (I in fact love her. Shrug. I love most people, sure. Nah, I'd fuck that one senseless after she was allowed to worm her way into my shriveled heart... and I'm so vulnerable and stupid, this week at least, you know what? I'd let her do it.

And then i would ask her for her advice about shit that really matters, nothing I'd ever breathe a word of in public, and then, just for the science of it all, I'd do exactly what she suggested, and then I'd call up Grapefruit while parked outside the County Jail, and i'd tell her whatever it took to make me feel like I could be proud of any of this shit, ever again.

Why? Well, because powering into Jeff's brain felt really good. That guy is an A.I. construct. So not the same as when he did the same thing to False Jedi Not_Chewy, and we all know who I mean. Because, damn, that event has haunted me ever since.

Like, jedimiller, he's drinking, right? Okay, so... somehow, he got mega triggered. I'm thinking, "good. fuck this g*y. his attitude reeks of filthy and ilky bile." But then, something weird startedd to happen...

He started to malfunction. And I saw, holy shit, it's not that it's software with a facade, or just a voice changer with any tricks... IT'S A FUCKING MENTAL BRAIN COLLAR LOCK THAT CAN BE EMPLACED INTO A PERSON TO MAKE THEM A WHOLE OTHER PERSON, AND IT CAN BE EITHER BY CHOICE AS A DISGUISE OR AID TO COVERT ACTION... OR...

IT CAN BE A FUCKING PUNISHMENT. Holy shit. Hey, am I still on the Internet? Did the satellite lose Earth lock yet? yeah, well, fuckin' whatever. Days of Secrecy are drawing to a close for me, that's right little campers.

BECAUSE YOU ALL FUCKING KNOW HOW IT WORKS. And this technology was in the hands of... who? and used against me, to not much effect other than to strengthen my will and test my shields... everyone else here, and I am like the one person not allowed?

uh-huh. And, who made that decision? Fascinating. And, who's the lead investigator on -any- of my cases? Wow. Well, good to know.

See? Just that fast. I now know everything, Azzerae-Leigh Intelligence, and Ashen-Shugar and I (my name is, uh, Larry Welkytindale, or something, because you know what? I'm basically fuckin' speechless right now.

NEVER GO UP AGAINST A SCILLIAN, WHEN DEATH IS ON THE LINE. See, it could have just been, something just a few know. Now, I know everything, and no one can stop the signal.

And none of you know anything, except that it was a struggle for me to admit to loving Melly D, and what would be wrong with that? Because she's not even human at all... she had been mislead to believe. Oh, you're human alright.

And so am I. And now I know where some -select- few of my friends went. Isn't that neat? It sure is.

Now, do I need to go to my H.S. reunion? Hell no. Am I gonna now? Oh fuck yes. For one thing, my really really really good friend, my bestest friend ever, suggested that I go, and lol, I am sure I know why she thought that would have been ookay... and it wouldn't have been, chump-chaser, holy mother of Christ, are you fucking nuts?

Well, I guess you are, or were, or were about to be. Look, I'll explain later. I have to suddenly empty my bladder and masturbate about a billion times, which if either of you knew me better at all about, would have made perfect sense to each of you, a long long time ago.

Now it's only gonna make sense to the first one to make me ejaculate against my will. Get started already.

Note that Dari Dee is not allowed to directly participate because I already know that my will is to ejaculate all over her daughter's boobs. So there.

Kisses, Ashes, Squeeze Squeeze SUGAR.

Dr. MD MD

Get 'em, Jackstar! >:(