• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Music

Started by RealCool Daddio, April 24, 2011, 10:21:45 PM

Dr. MD MD

Tssss...can’t Japanese people do Southern Fried Rock?! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 04, 2020, 08:50:01 PM
Is that Billy Gibbons, close friend of Dave Noorie I spy in that video?

Well, he is in the band. :D

Silphion

Always been a sucker for 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 country ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bfPwtUTP4k

Jackstar

I'm going to actually listen to this shit. OUT OF RESPECT.

Company policy. Also: I ACTUALLY RESPECT PATE. Some of you fucking cunts, well... you're not going to make the next culling. I'm just sayin'. This is not a threat.

However, pate is your drill sergeant. The line for hemlock forms to the left--the line for getting fucked to death forms to the right--trust me, it won't matter... pick any line you like.

Shit got real, hours ago. EXCELSIOR. Oh, did you... did you, not get the memo? That's such a sad story. Sad! Hey, do you have a daughter? Any daughters female progeny? Email me.

Or, not. You know, whatever. It's all good, right? Hey, how's your 401(k) doing? Oh, yeah? That sounds FUCKIN' GREAT, FUCKO.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 05, 2020, 03:25:50 AM
This is not a threat.

Note that, the veracity of this statement is dependent on whether the reader is a real (hu)Man or not. I'm just sayin'. Y'all think this is poppycock, right?

I WILL ENJOY HEARING THE SCREAMING OF YOUR YOUNG. COMPANY POLICY. RAWR. THEY'RE ALL WHORES AND TWINKS ANYWAY, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN CARE? START RAISING THEM RIGHT IF IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO YOU, PUNYLINGS.

.END OF FUCKING LINE.

p.s.: I can see why the "carnivore" line at the passport renewal office on Luna is always so backed up.
Relax, you'll all be fine... hey, everyone reading this has sworn fealty, right? Just checking. Company policy.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 05, 2020, 03:32:13 AM
p.s.: I can see why the "carnivore" line at the passport renewal office on Luna is always so backed up.

Hey, ProTip: if you think this snippet is bullshit, well... call your mother, if you can. Call her TONIGHT. IN TWO HOURS. CAN YOU MAKE THAT HAPPEN?

Just a suggestion. Toodles!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 05, 2020, 03:33:59 AM
« Reply #8938 on: Today at 02:33:59 »

I'll be honest, Punylings... some of your progeny... I don't care if they're hot, debt-free virgins without tattoos. I'm not going to risk breeding with that kind of trash. I am just sayin'.

p.s.: emailing jack@trioptimum.com is POINTLESS. I've had that fucking email address "publically" viewable for something going on six years now--I HAVE NOT GOTTEN SHIT, EXCEPT FOR FAGGOT LARPING FEDS TRYING TO BUST ME.

If you're not a Fed, and you tried to contact me anytime in the last seven years, and were frustrated by the lack of response... well, hey! GUESS WHAT? Those fucking cunting FEDS have been fucking with my shit. (Mind you, I noticed it right away, but... I waited SEVEN FUCKING YEARS, FUCK MONKEY before mentioning it, because, well... reasons.

Bottom line here, is--if you wanna talk to a star, and you wanna talk to a Star, and you wanna talk to A Star, and you wanna talk to A STAR, and... you wanna talk to JACKSTAR... well, it's like this:

1) They won't let you;
2) You probably don't have any question ready to pose beyond, "can I suck your dick?";
3) Even if you did suck it, you would not be satisfied;
4) What one could suck that would satisfy one is not actually present within your present frame of reality;
5) You're a whore.

Now, if all of those conditions are met, anyone mail email me, HOWEVER, the TPTB have declared that I am not allowed to receive "fan mail." EVER.

You know what to do, Dance Monkeys. Further... you know what to do, MY Dance Monkeys. MAKE IT HAPPEN. TEN THOUSAND MARBLES, MOTHERFUCKER--ALL, ALL, AWL--READY TO GO.

Hi, BellGab! WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A LOAD OF ME. RAWR. ALSO, YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE.

YES THIS IS CODE, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO ARREST HILLARY CLINTON
MAKE HER TESTIFY
USE PITCHFORKS, YOU FUCKING PUSSIES
DO I HAVE TO FUCKING GET OUT AND PUSH? ASSHOLES
FUCKING PUNYLINGS
GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTERS, YOU BIGOTED FUCKS