This Is BellGab: > Random Topics

Music

(1/1816) > >>

RealCool Daddio:

A Note for Clarity:  The first couple of this thread's pages were originally part of the "Art Bell Quits Coast" thread.  When the ABQC thread started moving toward a discussion of music, that discussion was split off into this separate thread.

--- Quote from: YNOT on April 20, 2011, 07:59:46 AM ---It can't be over...
.The Smiths I know it's over

--- End quote ---
Best..Band..Ever!

Don't get me started on the Smith's, becasue the RealCool Daddio will start to sound like a Justin Bieber fan.  And this is from a guy who thinks's the Stone's Exile on Main St. is the best album ever.

But really - best band ever.

b_dubb:
who's the best band?  smithss?  stones?

YNOT:
@RealCool Daddio

The Smiths and Morrissey's solo work are awesome.  Sometimes almost too nostalgic for me to listen too.  I could start ranting about the crap the kids listen to these days but... I won't.  I must be getting old.

RealCool Daddio:

--- Quote from: b_dubb on April 25, 2011, 08:29:42 AM ---who's the best band?  smithss?  stones?

--- End quote ---
The Smiths.  No idea what I was rambling about Exile for.  Gotta stop posting when I am effed up...

RealCool Daddio:

--- Quote from: YNOT on April 25, 2011, 09:10:21 AM ---@RealCool Daddio

The Smiths and Morrissey's solo work are awesome.  Sometimes almost too nostalgic for me to listen too.  I could start ranting about the crap the kids listen to these days but... I won't.  I must be getting old.

--- End quote ---
I'm with you (and so is my avatar)!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version