• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell on facebook?

Started by livingdead70, April 03, 2011, 03:34:21 AM

livingdead70

Within the past week, either Art or someone posing as him has shown up on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000138595787
They have said there is a big announcement coming up at the end of the month..........
My BS detector is going off big time, but many people think it is really Art.
Anyone think he would do sign up for facebook even?
trey

livingdead70

Dang, link did not work.
See if this one works.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000138595787
trey

livingdead70

thanks !!!! He is alluding now that he has a new show or something appearing at the end of the month.......
Trey

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: livingdead70 on April 03, 2011, 09:55:36 PM
thanks !!!! He is alluding now that he has a new show or something appearing at the end of the month.......
Trey
i just do NOT believe that's really art bell.

if that's not Art, there's only one person I think it could be and that would be very sad if it came true. He may have alluded to it in a post here as well...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: guildnavigator on April 04, 2011, 10:24:42 AM
if that's not Art, there's only one person I think it could be and that would be very sad if it came true. He may have alluded to it in a post here as well...
i suspect the same.

livingdead70

Well, he seems to be alluding that he has a new show coming on later in the year,and there will be a big announcement at the end of April. If this is not Art, this person needs to be very ashamed of themselves, whoever this is has gotten a lot of people excited.
trey

Marc.Knight

Quote from: livingdead70 on April 04, 2011, 12:32:16 PM
Well, he seems to be alluding that he has a new show coming on later in the year,and there will be a big announcement at the end of April. If this is not Art, this person needs to be very ashamed of themselves, whoever this is has gotten a lot of people excited.
trey

Ignore the site.

livingdead70

Cant help but watch it, even former coast guests are appearing in the friends list. Its getting interesting.
trey

Silent

It looks like I can't see the messages without signing up.  Not even for this will I sign up.  Can anyone post a screen shot of a few of the posts maybe?

jinwicked

Quote from: Silent on April 04, 2011, 07:00:42 PM
It looks like I can't see the messages without signing up.  Not even for this will I sign up.  Can anyone post a screen shot of a few of the posts maybe?

I assume this is an imposter, but I added him to see what comes of it.

Here you go, linked for size.

Makati_Rob

i can assure you it is fake. I know Art, he is a neighbor of mine here in Manila.  He isn't on facebook and I will bring this account to his attention. Not sure if he will care or not, but regardless it isn't cool. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Makati_Rob on April 11, 2011, 10:55:26 PM
i can assure you it is fake. I know Art, he is a neighbor of mine here in Manila.  He isn't on facebook and I will bring this account to his attention. Not sure if he will care or not, but regardless it isn't cool.
Any chance you could take a picture of yourself standing next to art with you holding a coastgab.com sign?

Never hurts to ask.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The General

Quote from: Makati_Rob on April 11, 2011, 10:55:26 PM

Thanks Rob, and welcome to Coastgab.

Son of a bitch.

Whoever is truly responsible for this should be sent to the same hell as those who dress as bigfoot or cast fake tracks. It's WORSE actually. What a prick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: guildnavigator on April 12, 2011, 11:51:05 PM
Son of a bitch.

Whoever is truly responsible for this should be sent to the same hell as those who dress as bigfoot or cast fake tracks. It's WORSE actually. What a prick.

Sent from my iPhone
I suspect I know who it is. I'll keep my hole shut though since I can't prove anything.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I know damn well who it was, that was for him to read over and over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haloedorchid

Time to delete Art W. Bell III off my facebook....

YNOT

Is that a recent picture of Art?  If so, Its good to see him apparently doing well and in good spirits.

anagrammy

Quote from: haloedorchid on April 13, 2011, 11:09:53 PM
Time to delete Art W. Bell III off my facebook....

Not me--I'm adding him, now please pass the popcorn!

Anagrammy

The General

Quote from: anagrammy on April 14, 2011, 10:41:57 AM
Not me--I'm adding him, now please pass the popcorn!

Anagrammy

While you're there, for those of you on facebook, please report the 'Arthur W Bell III' profile to facebook as a fraudulent profile of someone pretending to be Art.  There's a link on the page that says "report this profile." I don't have an account but I used my wife's account to report it.  Maybe if more of us report it, it will go away and stop spreading the fraudulent Portland Source's nonsense.

haloedorchid

I was about to then that April 29th message conveniently appeared.

ourobouros2k2

Quote from: YNOT on April 14, 2011, 09:30:05 AM
Is that a recent picture of Art?  If so, Its good to see him apparently doing well and in good spirits.

No it's very old, my guess is circa 2001-2ish

Quote from: Michael V. on April 13, 2011, 10:11:34 PM
I suspect I know who it is. I'll keep my hole shut though since I can't prove anything.

Wouldn't that require more Facebook skill than we've seen?

R0dan

Just registered so I can report on this. (Great site).
I befriended "Art W. Bell III" on Facebook. I then posted the photo of Art & friend in Manilla (from Makati_Rob). Guess what? I got kicked off his Facebook site. I reported him as a fraud to Facebook.
Hope you guys are right as they made me pledge that I knew for sure he is a fraud!

ArtBellFan

QuoteFrom Art It is indeed a HOAX. I have a page as Art Bell ( No picture yet)
and no big announcement. Some people just can not resist.

If there is anything to be said I will say it here.

Art

Art posted this on FF a short time ago....I knew it was a hoax.

starrmtn001

Thank you ArtBellFan for posting the quote.  I was just going to do it, but my post would be "redundant." 
"FaceBook Art" IS a fraud, a hoax.  Please folks, don't be deceived.

livingdead70

The person posing as Art is no blocking anyone who calls him out. And has called the person posting as Art at the FF as a fake. This guy is digging a nice hole for himself.
trey

Indeed he is.. I was blocked but got a strange PM before being so..