• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Rush Limbaugh

Started by Marc.Knight, March 17, 2011, 10:10:10 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Liberace! on February 05, 2020, 10:48:52 AM
Because a private citizen's trolling jollies are comparable to the machinations of an unaccountable multinational for-profit media complex that shapes public opinion in an effort to increase its own wealth and power.

It wasn't just him, obviously. Either actively or passively, people tossed it around without any supporting evidence and it persisted for ages. The people who propagated that are the same ones bleating about The Deep State.
now.

I don't know why being for profit is such a bad thing, unless you want some kind of state-authorised news source in future. Large news organisations are always going to exist and I don't see how that will change.

AZZERAE

Listening to Rush. Is it true that Kamala Harris is the nominee? Jeez.

Gd5150

America has lost one of the greatest American patriots.

Rest In Peace Rush.

Juan

Who will be the first to tweet something nasty?

K_Dubb

RIP, Rush.  I loved you once.

pate

Quote from: Juan on February 17, 2021, 11:25:39 AM
Who will be the first to tweet something nasty?

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 17, 2021, 11:46:18 AM

That didn’t take long... 

Although, the levels could be adjusted.  I will count that as an ante;  the stakes on this one are probably going to be pretty high...

Professionals are probably crafting eloquent debasements that will completely fill a single ”twit;”  if theythe hobo elite do not already have one prepared...

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 17, 2021, 11:46:18 AM

What happened? Why did you stop?

albrecht

RIP Rush. People, especially haters who likely never listened, forget that he could be hilarious also with his comments, bits, voices. He also, essentially, saved AM radio and made it a popular medium again.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfRgI5LryyM

I really despise this “Harris Faulkner” woman interviewing him. She’s the one who put the kibosh on Newt mentioning Soros on air. She’s an establishment phoney. I bet she paints her phoney eyebrows on too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 17, 2021, 12:24:33 PM
I grew up.

And how does that correlate to not liking Rush?

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on February 17, 2021, 12:10:27 PM
RIP Rush. People, especially haters who likely never listened, forget that he could be hilarious also with his comments, bits, voices. He also, essentially, saved AM radio and made it a popular medium again.

His humor and optimism are what set him apart from the rest. He was an inspiration to many.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 17, 2021, 12:36:46 PM
His humor and optimism are what set him apart from the rest. He was an inspiration to many.

Not to K_Dudd. :(

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2021, 12:28:12 PM
And how does that correlate to not liking Rush?

There is a time in a young boy's life when his favorite thing to do, which up until that point was drinking tea in fancy teacups with his grandparents listening to Rush followed by replays of "Through the Bible" with Dr. J. Vernon McGee, changes to other, more worldly, pursuits.

Actually I was glad to see him get his medal, I used to think he was hilarious.  I think I still have a couple Rush ties somewhere, and listen to Mannheim Steamroller at Christmas.  I am just being spicy in case you guys want to rage.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 17, 2021, 12:47:50 PM
There is a time in a young boy's life when his favorite thing to do, which up until that point was drinking tea in fancy teacups with his grandparents listening to Rush followed by replays of "Through the Bible" with Dr. J. Vernon McGee, changes to other, more worldly, pursuits.

Actually I was glad to see him get his medal, I used to think he was hilarious.  I think I still have a couple Rush ties somewhere, and listen to Mannheim Steamroller at Christmas.  I am just being spicy in case you guys want to rage.

And I’m just trying to provide you with enough rope to hang yourself by. So we’re both being altruistic.

Quote from: albrecht on February 17, 2021, 12:10:27 PM

Indeed. Very talented guy in a tough business to succeed in.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2021, 12:51:07 PM
And I’m just trying to provide you with enough rope to hang yourself by. So we’re both being altruistic.

No you wrecked it like you always do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 17, 2021, 01:35:15 PM
No you wrecked it like you always do.

I’m not the one throwing shade at Rush on the day he died. Communists ruin everything.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2021, 02:02:49 PM
I’m not the one throwing shade at Rush on the day he died. Communists ruin everything.

Much better!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 17, 2021, 02:22:18 PM
Much better!

You suck as a human being. Not a bad demon though.

Dr. MD MD

There was talk here recently of who could replace Rush. While, of course, he can never be replaced I think the only personality close enough to his style that could maintain his audience, if not grow it, would be Alex Jones. Let’s remember that the left desperately wanted Rush shut down and cancelled the way they did to AJ. It would be a beautiful thing after that to see the right get behind him and say to the establishment, “You know what, MSM? This is our MSM mouthpiece now.” ;D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2021, 03:48:57 PM
There was talk here recently of who could replace Rush. While, of course, he can never be replaced I think the only personality close enough to his style that could maintain his audience, if not grow it, would be Alex Jones.

>Rush Limbaugh

I don't know anything about this boomer, never listened to him. But if his closest replacement is Alex Jones i didn't miss anything except some Mossad programing.

QuoteRush Limbaugh, the conservative talk radio icon who helped polarize American Jewry through both his inflammatory political rhetoric and his unabashed support of Israel, has died.
https://forward.com/fast-forward/464282/rush-limbaugh-conservative-radio-firebrand-who-sharply-divided-american/

meh, fuck that guy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 17, 2021, 04:09:22 PM
>Rush Limbaugh

I don't know anything about this boomer, never listened to him. But if his closest replacement is Alex Jones i didn't miss anything except some Mossad programing.
https://forward.com/fast-forward/464282/rush-limbaugh-conservative-radio-firebrand-who-sharply-divided-american/

meh, fuck that guy.

Sometimes you can be such a one-trick pony. ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 17, 2021, 04:09:22 PM
>Rush Limbaugh

meh, fuck that guy.

Yeah I remember Rush talking about being invited to Israel, this is back when they were pushing Holy Land tours with the televangelists, too.  Reeled him in like a fish.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 17, 2021, 04:32:49 PM
Yeah I remember Rush talking about being invited to Israel, this is back when they were pushing Holy Land tours with the televangelists, too.  Reeled him in like a fish.

Well, he was a Christian.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2021, 02:25:57 PM
You suck as a human being. Not a bad demon though.

Correctamundo!  On both counts.

Jackstar

There was talk here recently of who could replace Rush.

Well, I'd have to fix my phone.

albrecht

There was talk here recently of who could replace Rush.
Phil Hendrie but doing a Rush voice. It would really confuse people.