• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Michael Savage

Started by Marc.Knight, March 17, 2011, 07:05:49 AM

Settled out of court in March, details not released

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 24, 2017, 10:22:29 PM

jeez, Not even "conspiracy" theories, like Art was confronted by Savage (his lawyers) with a very-VERY compromising material and on the spot shit himself and withdrew that stupid baseless lawsuit.
Savage said that this material will be made public and Art would be destroyed completely.

I think that's what took place at that "settlement" meeting.
It was very stinky there, and Airyiean didn't had spare diapers for Art, so he had to walk very funny back to his hotel lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 24, 2017, 10:22:29 PM

Savage must have wrote him a check then.  ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2017, 01:20:00 AM
Savage must have wrote him a check then.  ;)
I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT WE KNOW THAT YOU KIDDING, ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 01:23:56 AM
I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT WE KNOW THAT YOU KIDDING, ::)

What do you think settled out of court means?  :D

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2017, 01:25:31 AM
What do you think settled out of court means?  :D
Not necessary writing a cheque.
My "conspiracy" concept is prime example, I produce some hard core 'new' info or ultimatum and if it's convincing you will remove your lawsuit and call it "settled"
No?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 01:34:08 AM
Not necessary writing a cheque.
My "conspiracy" concept is prime example, I produce some hard core 'new' info or ultimatum and if it's convincing you will remove your lawsuit and call it "settled"
No?

No. If that were the case it would've been reported as the plaintiff withdrew the case. Settled out of court can only mean that Savage's lawyer agreed to pay Bell's lawyer a certain amount if Bell won't proceed with the case, usually under certain conditions like a NDC clause and such. The only question is how much. I'm guessing probably somewhere between 100-200 grand, which to Savage is probably about as painful as a mosquito bite. It was annoying for a couple days but certainly won't wreck him.  ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2017, 01:40:10 AM
No. If that were the case it would've been reported as the plaintiff withdrew the case. Settled out of court can only mean that Savage's lawyer agreed to pay Bell's lawyer a certain amount if Bell won't proceed with the case, usually under certain conditions like a NDC clause and such. The only question is how much. I'm guessing probably somewhere between 100-200 grand, which to Savage is probably about as painful as a mosquito bite. It was annoying for a couple days but certainly won't wreck him.  ;)

How about money-cheque Savage paid Art in promise not to release 'certain' info about Art and make it public.
I think you can settle out of court with cash, gold, diamonds, sexual favors,..or with not releasing damaging info.
And I don't think that judge and court needs to know how it was settled.
The plaintiff (plaintiff's lawyer) would just announce to the court that they settled.
Do you think that this is not a possible scenario?

Why would Savage settle a case that Art had no chance winning?
I'm shocked that court even agreed for this idiotic case being filed in the first place.

I don't know, but for a billionaire like Savage to settle out of court such baseless case is in my mind a no-no.
Art had nothing to back up his claims.
I'm sure Savage produced some 'evidence' some twist to it that Art capitulated.

Settlement (litigation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlement_(litigation)

What does it mean to settle out of court?
5 Answers
https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-to-settle-out-of-court

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 02:58:45 AM
How about money-cheque Savage paid Art in promise not to release 'certain' info about Art and make it public.
I think you can settle out of court with cash, gold, diamonds, sexual favors,..or with not releasing damaging info.
And I don't think that judge and court needs to know how it was settled.
The plaintiff (plaintiff's lawyer) would just announce to the court that they settled.
Do you think that this is not a possible scenario?

Why would Savage settle a case that Art had no chance winning?
I'm shocked that court even agreed for this idiotic case being filed in the first place.

I don't know, but for a billionaire like Savage to settle out of court such baseless case is in my mind a no-no.
Art had nothing to back up his claims.
I'm sure Savage produced some 'evidence' some twist to it that Art capitulated.

Settlement (litigation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlement_(litigation)

What does it mean to settle out of court?
5 Answers
https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-to-settle-out-of-court

Nope. It's all about money when lawyers are involved. Savage's lawyer must've thought it would be better to settle than to attempt to defend his client in court. Take from that what you will.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2017, 03:39:47 AM
Nope. It's all about money when lawyers are involved. Savage's lawyer must've thought it would be better to settle than to attempt to defend his client in court. Take from that what you will.

but we don't know that for 100% sure,right?

Robert

Doc Savage uttered a Nooryism on today's show -- he said Robert E. Lee & Abraham Lincoln became friends after the Civil War.

anunnaki

Has his web page/site been hacked ? It doesn't load the usual news items - just "Sponsored Links"

Quote from: anunnaki on September 04, 2017, 12:46:35 PM
Has his web page/site been hacked ? It doesn't load the usual news items - just "Sponsored Links"

I think he is in the middle of creating a new site and moving everything over

ItsOver

Quote from: Robert on August 14, 2017, 10:03:32 PM
Doc Savage uttered a Nooryism on today's show -- he said Robert E. Lee & Abraham Lincoln became friends after the Civil War.
Of course, good buddies in the afterlife.  Just ask Jorch's buddy, Rosemary Guiley.  Maybe even Jorch, himself, can confirm it.

aldousburbank

I enjoy listening to Savage. It's like hearing a wined up uncle pontificate after thanksgiving dinner. When he announced that he's considering running to replace Nancy P he went on and on about California's issues- state taxes, homeless hordes, poo in the streets, Moonbeam's choochoo train to nowhere. The thing that struck me is that every issue he discussed was a state matter and not a federal mandate. Based on his own agenda it seems that the only way to affect positive change in those particular areas would be if he were elected to the CA assembly and not the US House of Representatives . Perhaps his ego is overshooting the target.

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 27, 2018, 09:26:29 AM
I enjoy listening to Savage. It's like hearing a wined up uncle pontificate after thanksgiving dinner. When he announced that he's considering running to replace Nancy P he went on and on about California's issues- state taxes, homeless hordes, poo in the streets, Moonbeam's choochoo train to nowhere. The thing that struck me is that every issue he discussed was a state matter and not a federal mandate. Based on his own agenda it seems that the only way to affect positive change in those particular areas would be if he were elected to the CA assembly and not the US House of Representatives . Perhaps his ego is overshooting the target.

Oh God, YES!  Do it, Michael please DO IT!!!  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on September 04, 2017, 01:22:47 PM
Of course, good buddies in the afterlife.  Just ask Jorch's buddy, Rosemary Guiley.  Maybe even Jorch, himself, can confirm it.

And all this time I thought that book was about Noory's life as a radio host from the perspective of the callers. ::)

I thought the same.  If he were serious, he'd talk about runnig for governor but that doesn't play as well on a national radio show

Gd5150

Unfortunately with the 10,000,000 illegal aliens in CA, 5,000,000 who for DemoKKKRat, he’d never win. Republicans are doomed on a statewide level in CA. If by some chance he won, it would be like Ben Kenobi being struck down in Star Wars. He’d become more powerful than we could possibly imagine.

It is funny when you consider CA is by far the largest most powerful state. We had the same 2 DemoKKKRat senators for a quarter of a century. Can you name a single thing either did? They didn’t author any significant bills. They didn’t author any insignificant bills. They weren’t leaders of any kind on the public stage. Outside of magically accumulating nearly a quarter of a billion in wealth, they did nothing.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 27, 2018, 01:30:25 PM
Unfortunately with the 10,000,000 illegal aliens in CA, 5,000,000 who for DemoKKKRat, he’d never win. Republicans are doomed on a statewide level in CA. If by some chance he won, it would be like Ben Kenobi being struck down in Star Wars. He’d become more powerful than we could possibly imagine.

It is funny when you consider CA is by far the largest most powerful state. We had the same 2 DemoKKKRat senators for a quarter of a century. Can you name a single thing either did? They didn’t author any significant bills. They didn’t author any insignificant bills. They weren’t leaders of any kind on the public stage. Outside of magically accumulating nearly a quarter of a billion in wealth, they did nothing.
At least Kalifornia blessed us with a dingbat rep in the House who's provided us with endless entertainment.

http://youtu.be/1CnDR-2_edE

GravitySucks

I read he was thinking of running for senate. Feinstein’s seat. But your points are valid. Plus he is pretty old himself.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 27, 2018, 03:45:59 PM
I read he was thinking of running for senate. Feinstein’s seat. But your points are valid. Plus he is pretty old himself.

He's still got fire in his belly.  Look at Shatner, he's even older and still working it like a maniac.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 27, 2018, 03:50:45 PM
He's still got fire in his belly.  Look at Shatner, he's even older and still working it like a maniac.
I didn't realize he's 75.  I thought he was closer to 70.  You're right, though.  Nothing like a Savage on fire.  Don't get him started about meatballs.  ;) ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 27, 2018, 03:50:45 PM
He's still got fire in his belly.

Probably from the bad prochuto he gets in daily city.

Rix Gins

I'd be surprised to see Mike run.  He would have to give up his radio show and I can't see that happening because it's his bread and butter.  He considered running for mayor of San Fran (I think it was mayor) a number of years back but he didn't do it because he didn't want to stop doing his show.  Plus he always says how he couldn't be a politician because they lie and do behind the scenes deals and they are backstabbers, etc. It would be fun to see him run, but no, I really don't see it happening.       

Dr. MD MD

If he doesn't run the Nuge should just buy some property there and run. Governor Nugent has a nice ring to it! 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDA5nHlDrQ

Gd5150

In speaking of how everyone is truly self absorbed, Savage quoted someone today: “happiness is getting your hair cut every two weeks and watching your neighbor fall off the roof”.

Lmao!

El Chorro

I can't believe Savage is actually on the radio today. He's broadcasting from D.C. where he's a guest at the White House for the Macron state dinner. He never resists an opportunity to take the day off.

Savage and Bell are the same age and a lot alike. I recently learned of Savage's remarks about Bell and the ensuing lawsuit. I'm surprised Savage didn't just apologize.

Savage seems to hate what he does most days. He longs to have a less-political format. He wants to talk about what he enjoys, just like Art, and a lot of their interests overlap. But Savage is such an angry SOB so much of the time that he could never develop a similar rapport with callers. Both exuded ego but Savage's often manifests in pretty uncomfortable radio.

Rix Gins

Quote from: El Chorro on April 23, 2018, 01:14:37 PM
I can't believe Savage is actually on the radio today. He's broadcasting from D.C. where he's a guest at the White House for the Macron state dinner. He never resists an opportunity to take the day off.

Savage and Bell are the same age and a lot alike. I recently learned of Savage's remarks about Bell and the ensuing lawsuit. I'm surprised Savage didn't just apologize.

Savage seems to hate what he does most days. He longs to have a less-political format. He wants to talk about what he enjoys, just like Art, and a lot of their interests overlap. But Savage is such an angry SOB so much of the time that he could never develop a similar rapport with callers. Both exuded ego but Savage's often manifests in pretty uncomfortable radio.

Michael tends to bring up scripture a lot.  If he had some type of device that measured the amount of listeners, the arrow would surely plummet as soon as he starts quoting the bible.