• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Michio Kaku on the Japanese Nuclear Disaster

Started by The General, March 16, 2011, 10:19:58 PM

anagrammy

Did you hear Dr. Kaku talking about the president did this and that and he kept saying "Clinton?"    That freaks me out because, mmmm, Clinton was a loooooong time ago.  Is he perhaps lumping the present Democrat with the previous... which is an indigestible lumping in my opinion, but maybe it's because they look so much ... alike.

Anagrammy

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: anagrammy on March 20, 2011, 12:35:02 AM
Did you hear Dr. Kaku talking about the president did this and that and he kept saying "Clinton?"    That freaks me out because, mmmm, Clinton was a loooooong time ago.  Is he perhaps lumping the present Democrat with the previous... which is an indigestible lumping in my opinion, but maybe it's because they look so much ... alike.

Anagrammy

Michio Kaku can talk about "Physics of the Impossible" with aplomb, but when it comes to real world issues...uh, he sounds like a guy who never leaves his lab or checks a newspaper all that often.

b_dubb

i can't believe Kaku said the reactor situation in Japan was a "Chernobyl in the making".  irresponsible IMHO

b_dubb

Quote from: anagrammy on March 20, 2011, 12:35:02 AM

Anagrammy

clinton?  president clinton?  secretary of state clinton?  george clinton?  p funk?