Kathleen Keating

Started by HorrorReporter, February 15, 2011, 10:00:46 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anyone hear about, hear from, or hear Kathleen Keating within the past 4 years? ...did she move to Manilla with Art? Did she get crossed off the Coast guest list by George for good..? Any thoughts?

albrecht

Quote from: HorrorReporter on February 15, 2011, 10:00:46 PM
Anyone hear abo ut, hear from, or hear Kathleen Keating within the past 4 years? ...did she move to Manilla with Art? Did she get crossed off the Coast guest list by George for good..? Any thoughts?
It could be a part of the 'great deception'  ;) but, allegedly, she is back after many years! And on youtube, so....?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU22T0Wan5ZBQK9TwK_0mqg/about


Quote from: albrecht on December 26, 2020, 11:10:07 PM
It could be a part of the 'great deception'  ;) but, allegedly, she is back after many years! And on youtube, so....?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU22T0Wan5ZBQK9TwK_0mqg/about

Hell yeah she's back! Far freaking out man. 239 subscribers? What a find!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7amhU49uwzQ


albrecht

Quote from: Silphion on December 27, 2020, 12:14:12 AM
Whatever happened to Kathleen A. Keating?

KATHLEEN  KEATING IS BACK!
She comes back and I get this message when I go to the first website you mentioned:

"
A message from the President of Catholic Answers

Dear Members and Patrons of the Catholic Answers Forums

On Thursday December 31 at 5pm PT, Catholic Answers will close the Catholic Answers Forums (CAF). I have made the decision to close the CAF after lengthy consultation with the Catholic Answers executive committee and board of trustees."

Quote from: albrecht on December 27, 2020, 02:43:55 PM
She comes back and I get this message when I go to the first website you mentioned:

"
A message from the President of Catholic Answers

Dear Members and Patrons of the Catholic Answers Forums

On Thursday December 31 at 5pm PT, Catholic Answers will close the Catholic Answers Forums (CAF). I have made the decision to close the CAF after lengthy consultation with the Catholic Answers executive committee and board of trustees."

Dark forces man.  Dark forces.........

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Silphion on December 27, 2020, 12:14:12 AM
Whatever happened to Kathleen A. Keating?

KATHLEEN  KEATING IS BACK!

One of my favorites.  How many people can say they met the anti-Christ in their back yard while still in their pajamas? 

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 27, 2020, 03:00:50 PM
One of my favorites.  How many people can say they met the anti-Christ in their back yard while still in their pajamas?
She, assuming this is her, has really been put through the wringer this past decade! Dog attack, government surveillance, stalkers, electronic harassment, tire slashings, fence snipping, 'super bug' infection, book being 'pulled' by publishers without explanation, injected mist, and ended up in a snake pit though it was 20 degrees below zero! And worse stuff....so that she had to go completely silent because it was not safe for anybody to be in contact with her. But now she is back! And with a much improved website and on youtoob! And the 3rd Secret has NOT been released- spoiler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pAy1HyFQGs

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU22T0Wan5ZBQK9TwK_0mqg



Quote from: albrecht on December 27, 2020, 03:42:37 PM
She, assuming this is her, has really been put through the wringer this past decade! Dog attack, government surveillance, stalkers, electronic harassment, tire slashings, fence snipping, 'super bug' infection, book being 'pulled' by publishers without explanation, injected mist, and ended up in a snake pit though it was 20 degrees below zero! And worse stuff....so that she had to go completely silent because it was not safe for anybody to be in contact with her. But now she is back! And with a much improved website and on youtoob! And the 3rd Secret has NOT been released- spoiler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pAy1HyFQGs

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU22T0Wan5ZBQK9TwK_0mqg

I for one, hate it when demonic P-51's strafe my house.  Poor thing.  :'(

Damn - she's talking Merlin engines and model types.

Mauled by some sort of Hell Hound, ended up almost losing her legs. Break ins. Ghost P-51's. Gang stalkers. Moves into some sort of snake house. Poor thing. :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 27, 2020, 04:14:14 PM
Mauled by some sort of Hell Hound, ended up almost losing her legs. Break ins. Ghost P-51's. Gang stalkers. Moves into some sort of snake house. Poor thing.


Thirty seconds over Kathleen Keating's house


Uncle Duke

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 27, 2020, 04:00:50 PM
I for one, hate it when demonic P-51's strafe my house.  Poor thing.  :'(

Damn - she's talking Merlin engines and model types.

Sounds like the plot for "Iron Eage 11.....The Demon Mustangs."

Faced with Beelzebub's air force, Kathleen Keating seeks the assistance of retired air ace Chappy Sinclair and his band of geriatric Iron Eagles to do God's work. 

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 27, 2020, 04:39:23 PM
Sounds like the plot for "Iron Eage 11.....The Demon Mustangs."

Faced with Beelzebub's air force, Kathleen Keating seeks the assistance of retired air ace Chappy Sinclair and his band of geriatric Iron Eagles to do God's work.
In episode "The Antichrist and you" she relates the meeting again. Unfortunately though the dog, "Bear," that was 'frozen' has now passed on but that is expected due to the years since the event.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 27, 2020, 04:39:23 PM
Sounds like the plot for "Iron Eage 11.....The Demon Mustangs."

Faced with Beelzebub's air force, Kathleen Keating seeks the assistance of retired air ace Chappy Sinclair and his band of geriatric Iron Eagles to do God's work.

Would watch...and I’ve never even seen one of the IE movies before.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 27, 2020, 04:54:19 PM
Would watch...and I’ve never even seen one of the IE movies before.

Not sure if I ever say any of the others but the 1st Iron Eagle was pretty good. Very realistic.  ;D   Uncle Duke's version featuring Kathleen Keating would be epic! 

Silphion

Quote from: albrecht on December 27, 2020, 02:43:55 PM
She comes back and I get this message when I go to the first website you mentioned:

"
A message from the President of Catholic Answers

Dear Members and Patrons of the Catholic Answers Forums

On Thursday December 31 at 5pm PT, Catholic Answers will close the Catholic Answers Forums (CAF). I have made the decision to close the CAF after lengthy consultation with the Catholic Answers executive committee and board of trustees."

Bᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs,ᴛʜᴇɴ

"Part 1

Kathleen Keating is one of many enigmatic figures from the 1990s and early 2000s that spoke about the end times, Catholic prophecy and various Marian apparitions.

She wrote a book called The Final Warning and spoke about the Last Maitreya whom she claimed was in Eastern Asian Yogi who was actually the Antichrist and claimed to have been confronted by him in her backyard.

She stated that the Antichrist Last Maitraya belongs to Share International.

https://www.share-international.org/index.htm 276

She was friends with Fr. Malachi Martin 1999, Fr Gruner 2015, Art Bell 2018, and Ralph Sarchie.

Aside from demonologist Ralph Sarchie who is still alive but unfortunately is a Sedevacantist most of the people on this list are dead and she is seemingly missing.

From Fleur de Lis Media

    Kathleen Keating is the international best selling author of six books and an internationally recognized talk show host. Her award winning radio show, The Enigma Files, can be heard globally on radio and on the Internet. Keating is an investigative journalist and frequent talk show commentator on prophecy, geopolitics and terrorism throughout the world.

    Keating is the founder of The Enigma Radio Network, and one of the pioneers in podcasting, a new form of Internet radio on demand. She was the recipient of the People’s Choice Podcasting Award for World News, in a category that included the BBC, WGBH, and several other talk shows.

    Keating also hosts a daily news program and co-hosts the popular Homeland Security Weekly Show with Doug Hagmann.

    She currently has several more books in the works, as well as audio CD’s that give further insight into her vast amounts of research into the inner workings of governments throughout the world.

From Coast to Coast

    Kathleen Keating’s book Final Warning combines an alarming mixture of biblical prophecy, politics and conspiracy theory. She is an investigative journalist and former national radio talk show personality. With two screenplays under development with major production companies, Keating also has two suspense novels currently slated for publication. When not busy writing, she spends time with horses on her ranch.

    Past Appearances: 2/2/00, 5/25/00, 10/30/01, 12/24/02

She wrote the following books

    Noise of the Mourning 7
    Silence of the Evening 5
    The Final Warning: Your Survival Guide to the New Millennium 38
    The Gates of Hell 21
    Torn Sky 18

Part 2

There are at least three theories about her whereabouts that I have heard and read about scouring the internet looking for answers.

First that she died possibly at the hands of the Antichrist.

Second that when her predictions did not come to fruition she went into hiding out of embarrassment.

Third that she was a sham and he created the whole story and is hiding in obscurity.

There is of course a fourth option that she meant well was perhaps misguided her predictions never came to pass and that she’s just living her life out like any normal person.

I’m not well-versed with Kathleen Keating I’m aware of her I listened to some of her interviews I’m not a follower of hers or necessarily one that believes in what she spoke about but she is an interesting figure and there seems to be a conspiracy about her absence.

Her last show on Coast to Coast was from 2009.
14 days later

closed Jun 6, '19

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed."

albrecht

Walking dog before game, n just back. Cooler but humid. When is fall coming?! Not going so will watch on the tv and one of her shows popped up. Amazing Art shows were. Kathleen: "When the priests were debriefing the demons." And Art just does a ummm, and allows her to continue about "London banks funding the anti-Christ and El Salvadorian earthquake." I miss him, and her. Great shows! Meeting the anti-Christ in PJs in her backyard, who wears a "charcoal Armani suit!"

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod