• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 25, 2017, 10:51:02 AM
Go read the actual studies. They ONLY looked at votes cast in person and ONLY compared votes cast against voter registration. Absentee ballots allow for dead people to vote. There are thousands of examples of this. The system itself allows ANYONE to register. All they have to do is check a box on the federal form.

As a citizen (and a vet) I want to see a system that does not have a systemic flaw. Only citizens shoukd be allowed to register. As it stands now, there are only two states that can require proof if citizenship in order to register to vote. The democrats have fought every other attempt to fix this systemic flaw.

For the sake of argument, say Trump has his investigation and throws up (example), 3% of votes cast are illigitimate, for both Dem and Rep. What then? A re-run of the election to make sure its all above board?

The only reason he's doing this is that the popular vote irritates him. Its like a thorn in his head and he can't accept he isn't adored by everyone.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 25, 2017, 10:55:35 AM
For the sake of argument, say Trump has his investigation and throws up (example), 3% of votes cast are illigitimate, for both Dem and Rep. What then? A re-run of the election to make sure its all above board?

The only reason he's doing this is that the popular vote irritates him. Its like a thorn in his head and he can't accept he isn't adored by everyone.

OR he just wants a system that's fair for everyone. Could be that too.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 25, 2017, 10:55:35 AM

No. The results, if they show that there is in fact a systemic flaw(s), should provide impetus to close that flaw for future elections. Nothing more and nothing less.

I do not like living with a system that allows my one vote to be diluted by even one vote by an ineligible voter.

SciFiAuthor

I can't believe anyone would actually make an argument against a voter fraud investigation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 25, 2017, 10:59:47 AM
I can't believe anyone would actually make an argument against a voter fraud investigation.

pud has no shame and knows no boundaries. He's like a terminator for the queen!  :o ;D

Yorkshire pud

LOL..he's POTUS. What more does he want? Well, he wants your soul. He wants unwavering devotion from everyone. Nothing whatsoever to do with fraud, its all to do with him having you all. If you can't see that, you're an idiot.

He would make Ceasar blush.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 25, 2017, 11:06:03 AM
LOL..he's POTUS. What more does he want? Well, he wants your soul. He wants unwavering devotion from everyone. Nothing whatsoever to do with fraud, its all to do with him having you all. If you can't see that, you're an idiot.

Yep, we're all idiots. You're the only smart one, pud.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Answer me this; if he had won the popular vote, do you think he'd be having an investigation into voter fraud?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2017, 11:07:42 AM
Yep, we're all idiots. You're the only smart one, pud.  ::)

Compared with you, there are culture dishes containing more wit than you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 25, 2017, 11:09:17 AM
Compared with you, there are culture dishes containing more wit than you.

You used "you" twice in the same sentence. Redundancy in writing.  ::)

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 25, 2017, 11:08:13 AM
Answer me this; if he had won the popular vote, do you think he'd be having an investigation into voter fraud?

No, but after seeing the videos of high ranking people within the DNC explaining how they coach illegals on what they need to go and vote, the poll that was conducted showing that upwards of 30% of illegal immigrants say they vote, and the Harvard research showing the huge amount of voter fraud that occurs due to illegal immigrants voting, I say it needs to be done.

We need voter ID laws just like they have in Europe.

The only ammunition that the Democrats and liberals have to combat this is the dubious claim that it will disenfranchise black voters, because Democrats don't believe the vast majority of black people in America are able to get a simple government issued photo ID.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 25, 2017, 11:06:03 AM

It just looks to me like you're concocting fantasies. You should consider leaving that lighthouse island or wherever the hell you live every now and again and interact with some folks.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 25, 2017, 11:08:13 AM

Hard to quantify. This has been a problem for sometime and Obama had the DoJ fight tooth and nail to quash every state's attempt to fix systemic flaws. They have taken every case up to the Supreme Court. It might not have come up the first week, but it would have been addressed sooner or later.

It is tangential to the entire issue if illegal immigration, so it has context.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 25, 2017, 11:12:00 AM
The only ammunition that the Democrats and liberals have to combat this is the dubious claim that it will disenfranchise black voters, because Democrats don't believe the vast majority of black people in America are able to get a simple government issued photo ID.

Which is demeaning because it's basically saying they don't think they're intelligent enough to even get that together. How did Hillary refer to black people again? As never do-wells despite any advantage.  ::) :D

SciFiAuthor

I think we should have mandatory automatic voter fraud investigations after every presidential election.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 25, 2017, 11:15:01 AM
I think we should have mandatory automatic voter fraud investigations after every presidential election.

I'm cool with that...but who will investigate the investigators?!  ???

GravitySucks

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 25, 2017, 11:15:01 AM

There are very simple fixes which could correct the systemic flaws. Two states (Nebraska and Kansas) are allowed to require proof of citizenship. The DoJ has a history of not enforcing penalties for voter fraud. Making examples of a few people by immediately deporting them would send a strong message.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 25, 2017, 10:17:13 AM
McCain's service and time spent as a POW is unimpeachable.

Oh, really? Where is he at in his murder investigation of the Kennedy investigation murder?

John McCain is among the lowest order of scum in the universe. I don't give a shit that he was a prisoner of war. It's irrelevant.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 25, 2017, 11:18:00 AM
Two states (Nebraska and Kansas) are allowed to require proof of citizenship.

What would be the problem with simply giving out free identification? It seems like that would pay for itself.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jackstar on January 25, 2017, 11:19:32 AM
Oh, really? Where is he at in his murder investigation of the Kennedy investigation murder?

John McCain is among the lowest order of scum in the universe. I don't give a shit that he was a prisoner of war. It's irrelevant.

Hey fuckwad, go fall in your own footprint.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 25, 2017, 11:21:01 AM

I know you are, but what am I?

Kidnostad3

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK.  Dow reaches new all-time high today.  I am not posting this to tout Trump's positive affect on the economy--I'm thinking that there has been a major correction coming for some time and it's going to happen soon.  Trump will have to deal with it and that will be a test for him. 

I'm wondering what all my money managing, business savy fellow BelGab posters are thinking about this.  I am leaning towards cashing out, taking the proceeds in small denomination bills and burying it in a Chase and Sanborn can in the backyard.  Can I get some free advice here?   :o

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 25, 2017, 10:39:20 AM
[...] a white whale [...] off the fucking rails with it [...]  literally say anything. [...]  anti-Drumpf [...] act like you have any respect[...] just disingenuous as shit [...] your daily anti-Trumpgasms

Honestly, I'm puzzled. I thought you had been on this site for a long time. This drooling imbecile is doing nothing new--he's just being paid to be arrayed against a position you actually support for once.

Try checking his posting history--it goes back a ways--and checking out all the other shit he insists is fraudulent. It's quite a list. He's like a truth warrior.

massive rolleyes

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 25, 2017, 11:21:01 AM

I must agree with Jack here. He would still be pushing us into war, if he could. He criticized Trump for backing out of TPP. He's a NWO stooge.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2017, 11:26:32 AM
I must agree with Jack here. He would still be pushing us into war, if he could. He criticized Trump for backing out of TPP. He's a NWO stooge.  ;)

Which has nothing to do with McCain's military service. I already said he was a disgrace as a Senator.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 25, 2017, 11:29:08 AM
Which has nothing to do with McCain's military service. I already said he was a disgrace as a Senator.

Fair enough...but didn't he actually give up intel that got people killed in Nam?