• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 24, 2016, 08:51:51 AM
Just because someone holds a different opinion to you doesn't make them stupid. It's obvious how insecure you are. If you can't argue like an adult then I don't know why you bother.

That being the case, will you now withdraw your threat of dropping a load of cow shit outside the houses of your neighbours, simply because they dared to disagree when the next meeting of neighbourhood watch would be held?

theONE

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 24, 2016, 04:38:40 AM
In so far as we've already been through this where I asked you or somebody else to show me a single post a wrote that contained false information and nobody could do so, I find it hard to take what you write here seriously.

Not that I care what you or anybody else here thinks about me, except when it comes to my credibility.  Which is why I react strongly when anybody claims that something I write is false.

remember when GravitySucks rip you a new one when he posted a copy of a news paper clip showing/proving that you were lying like a dirty dog.
There was several other statements made by you that were discredited by facts presented by other posters.
So your record as to being correct is mediocre at best...

theONE

Just because someone holds a different opinion to you doesn't make them stupid. It's obvious how insecure you are. If you can't argue like an adult then I don't know why you bother.

hey british faggot SV, read that to yourself in a loud voice (in that feminine high pitched voice of yours of course)
because that applies to you and your treatment of others if you don't agree with them you hypocritical faggot

3OctaveFart

Inches from actual English, as usual.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE~EMPEROR on November 24, 2016, 10:40:53 AM
hey british faggot SV, read that to yourself in a loud voice (in that feminine high pitched voice of yours of course)
because that applies to you and your treatment of others if you don't agree with them you hypocritical faggot

I see where you misunderstood: he only calls you an idiot because you are, not because you have a difference of opinion. I hope that clarifies things.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on November 24, 2016, 10:50:00 AM
Inches from actual English, as usual.

Yes, but although he's so very close, yet so far, he shouldn't be discouraged. A trier is always a winner in Mongolia.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE~EMPEROR on November 24, 2016, 10:55:41 AM
get used to it Meat Head !!

That has got to sting. You're on top form, keep it up.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2016, 10:50:51 AM

I see where you misunderstood: he only calls you an idiot because you are, not because you have a difference of opinion. I hope that clarifies things.

nooo, because SV is a delicate feminine british faggot, that's why. He does that with few other posters here as well.
So he is a certified homo fagg.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE~EMPEROR on November 24, 2016, 10:58:07 AM
nooo, because SV is a delicate feminine british faggot, that's why. He does that with few other posters here as well.
So he is a certified homo fagg.

You seem obsessed with sexuality; real or imagined. There used to be a blow nothing American Spring and Phil "the duck caller" Robinson advocate on here with an identical obsession. It was put down to self loathing because he was an oppressed homosexual who couldn't face the fact he prefered men; he detested women too, just like you.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2016, 11:04:34 AM
You seem obsessed with sexuality; real or imagined. There used to be a blow nothing American Spring and Phil "the duck caller" Robinson advocate on here with an identical obsession. It was put down to self loathing because he was an oppressed homosexual who couldn't face the fact he prefered men; he detested women too, just like you.

I'm just playing the game you pud and that other fagg SV started ,
both of you faggots being obsessed with fucking other posters Mothers...that's all !!
why you are so but hurt if you are not really a faggot ??

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE~EMPEROR on November 24, 2016, 11:07:50 AM
I'm just playing the game you pud and that other fagg SV started ,
both of you faggots being obsessed with fucking other posters Mothers...that's all !!
why you are so but hurt if you are not really a faggot ??

Fucking someone elses mother a homosexual does not make. You know the difference don't you between homosexuals, bi sexuals and heterosexuals? I know Mongolia is behind the times on so many things, but that's basic stuff.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2016, 11:11:21 AM
Fucking someone elses mother a homosexual does not make. You know the difference don't you between homosexuals, bi sexuals and heterosexuals? I know Mongolia is behind the times on so many things, but that's basic stuff.

I leave all that evil immorality to you faggs.
By watching that video about your monarchy I understand that you have very good
grasp on insest ,on sex with children and on sex with animals...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE~EMPEROR on November 24, 2016, 11:17:42 AM
I leave all that evil immorality to you faggs.
By watching that video about your monarchy I understand that you have very good
grasp on insest ,on sex with children and on sex with animals...

Didn't it stir your nether regions just a little? You're among friends, you can tell us, big boy.

But that is all beside the point. Your mother makes herself available to other men, just not you. That isn't incestuous.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2016, 11:20:08 AM
Didn't it stir your nether regions just a little? You're among friends, you can tell us, big boy.

But that is all beside the point. Your mother makes herself available to other men, just not you. That isn't incestuous.

pud, why don't you go and fuck SredniVashtar's mother and he can watch it, or SV will fuck your mother and you can watch it!!!
,,,looks like something both of you will enjoy doing it

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE~EMPEROR on November 24, 2016, 11:26:46 AM
pud, why don't you go and fuck SredniVashtar's mother and he can watch it, or SV will fuck your mother and you can watch it!!!
,,,looks like something both of you will enjoy doing it

Well, my mother passed away two years ago, so she's out.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: theONE~EMPEROR on November 24, 2016, 10:40:53 AM

I guess you learned all that turn-the-other-cheek stuff from your saviour and good buddy the Prince of Penis. It probably hasn't occurred to you before, being a one-note johnny, but your act is getting a bit stale and in bad need of refreshment. Anyway, as we are nearly into that time of year when we are all supposed to come together as one big human family, may I be the first to wish that your family are killed in a motorway pile-up and  that you die of AIDS.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 24, 2016, 11:41:03 AM
I guess you learned all that turn-the-other-cheek stuff from your saviour and good buddy the Prince of Penis. It probably hasn't occurred to you before, being a one-note johnny, but your act is getting a bit stale and in bad need of refreshment. Anyway, as we are nearly into that time of year when we are all supposed to come together as one big human family, may I be the first to wish that your family are killed in a motorway pile-up and  that you die of AIDS.

You sweet talking minx!! No wonder RGG was swayed.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2016, 11:36:14 AM
Trump's favourite paper not being so complimentary....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/24/opinion/no-experience-no-problem.html?_r=0

Read the first sentence, laughed at how biased it was and realised these people have nothing of value to say.

Reading delusional liberals trying to assert their intelligence while displaying a delusional perception of reality in the comments section was amusing.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 24, 2016, 11:53:24 AM
Read the first sentence, laughed at how biased it was and realised these people have nothing of value to say.

Reading delusional liberals trying to assert their intelligence while displaying a delusional perception of reality in the comments section was amusing.

If Trump ever makes it a crime to be interesting, don't worry. You'll be safe.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 24, 2016, 11:59:10 AM
If Trump ever makes it a crime to be interesting, don't worry. You'll be safe.

Considering your words about there being no wrong side to a gloryhole, I'm not all that interested in what you find interesting.

Seriously though, happy thanksgiving you dry teabag.  ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 24, 2016, 08:22:48 AM
If the essence of your posts on this thread can be distilled down to Hilary Clinton is not a crook, Donald Trump is, and those are just the facts - then taken together, they are out of kilter. 

Call it credibility, false information, whatever you want, something is way off.

I don't believe I've ever referred to Donald Trump as a crook. What I've written is that despite your completely loony rants, Hillary Clinton has never been charged, yet alone convicted, of any crime and this includes being found by a number of Republican dominated Congressional Committees of having done nothing illegal.  The FBI director and possibly some of those Committees may have found some of her actions to be foolish or unethical, but not illegal.  So, your false claim that she is the most corrupt politician in the last 15 years, or whatever your idiotic rant is, is entirely baseless.

Donald Trump, in contrast, has been sued thousands of times, and, despite your lie, some of those lawsuits weren't honest mistakes made by a large corporation, but were a deliberate refusal to pay for services rendered.  Despite his lie, in most or all of these cases, it seems pretty clear that the courts found his claim that the services delivered were substandard to be false.  Of course, it is interesting for a supposedly supremely competent businessperson, it's kind of odd the number of times that he or his employees have hired contractors who supposedly produced substandard work for him.  You'd think he or they might have at least contacted the Better Business Bureau first before hiring.

Donald Trump has also been found criminally guilty, though just fined or ordered to work out a settlement on four separate occasions.  He was also recently found guilty of violating some election law by making a donation to the Florida Attorney General whose office was investigating Trump University through his 'charitable foundation.'   He claimed this was just an 'honest mistake' but, I find that a little hard to believe given that he is supposedly a supremely competent businessperson.

I believe he has since admitted to using his foundation for illegal purposes but I haven't read those stories and I agree that news article headlines are frequently misleading.  The writer of the headline is not the same person who writes the story and I understand that in many cases the headline writer only skims the article before writing the headline.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 24, 2016, 05:13:14 AM
Hey 139. You like chasing rabbits. I would like your opinion. I have formed mine so I will just give you keywords/phrases to search for.

Lisa Jackson
Morocco donations to Clinton Foundation
EPA
Mosaic
Phosphate mining (Mosaic and Morocco)
Clinton Foundation Board of Directors
$28 million

Sorry, I only chase my own rabbits.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 24, 2016, 08:45:21 AM
The point being, we don't have to wonder why the various items were included, or what the people who wrote them meant.  The Federalist Papers were a series of articles and essays explaining quite a bit of it in great detail in an effort to promote ratification of the Constitution.

Yes, I am aware.  I'm also aware that Congressional term limits aren't in your Constitution. 

136 or 142

You have got to be kidding, Dunning Kruger.  In at least 90% of your posts where you're in an argument you call the person you're arguing with 'stupid' or some other term with the same meaning and I've never seen a post you've written where your in a debate that doesn't involve you name calling. 

If you ever read PB's posts, you'd see that he doesn't have any consistent opinions, at least not when it comes to politics.  I admit I'm not 100% sure that that makes him mentally challenged as opposed to being psychotic, but there is no question to me that PB has a serious mental problem.

So, this is a from a quick perusal of your posts.  I guess you might claim that you're only joking whereas you are correct that I was completely serious in claiming that PB is clearly mentally challenged, but since your insults nearly always call the person you're arguing with stupid in some such way, I doubt you are merely joking. At the very least I think your posts clearly show how insecure you are.  If you can't argue like an adult, I don't know why you bother.

To theONE
"When your parents decide to take that dangerous step and let you out of the house unsupervised perhaps you'll learn that life isn't always how it's portrayed on right-wing scandal sites for the feeble-minded. "

"Now I know how Heather must have felt beneath your rhetorical blowtorch. It's like being nibbled by a baby lamb. Try again, troll."

To VoteQuimby
"Smarter than you, but then I could say the same for the chair I'm sitting on."

"Oh, it's momentous. Even a dim bulb like you can see that. Just not in the way you think it is."

"I'll stop here. I know more than five lines taxes you sorely and you start blowing bubbles."

That's from just the first page that has 30 of your posts.

I have never said that anybody else here is genuinely mentally challenged, even those who here who I believe are genuinely stupid, and I challenge you to read PB's posts, or, at least, his political posts, before judging either him or me.  Unless that's too difficult for you, Dunning Kruger.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 24, 2016, 12:51:36 PM
You have got to be kidding, Dunning Kruger.  In at least 90% of your posts you call the person you're arguing with 'stupid' or some other term with the same meaning and I've never seen a post you've written that doesn't involve name calling. 

If you ever read PB's posts, you'd see that he doesn't have any consistent opinions, at least not when it comes to politics.  I admit I'm not 100% sure that that makes him mentally challenged as opposed to being psychotic, but there is no question to me that PB has a serious mental problem.

Hey! I'm supposed to be Dunning Kruger.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 24, 2016, 12:40:48 PM
I don't believe I've ever referred to Donald Trump as a crook. What I've written is that despite your completely loony rants, Hillary Clinton has never been charged, yet alone convicted, of any crime and this includes being found by a number of Republican dominated Congressional Committees of having done nothing illegal.  The FBI director and possibly some of those Committees may have found some of her actions to be foolish or unethical, but not illegal.  So, your false claim that she is the most corrupt politician in the last 15 years, or whatever your idiotic rant is, is entirely baseless.

See, the thing is when you actually live in the U.S. you quickly realize that the smaller you are, the more likely it is that you get steamrolled if you run afoul of the law. If I did any of a number of things that Hillary did, I'd be fined if I could afford a really good lawyer and in federal prison if I couldn't. It's just the way it works and when you get up to her level you just don't get prosecuted at all.

136 or 142

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 24, 2016, 12:59:42 PM
Hey! I'm supposed to be Dunning Kruger.

Sorry, he goes away for weeks on end.  You're only Dunning Kruger when he's not around.

I actually don't think we disagree as much as you might think we do.  I think we mostly just disagree on who we put the labels on.  You seem to have a problem with 'liberals' whereas, while I have many of the same problems with those on the left, I think those problems are just on the further left or the far left.

136 or 142

Quote from: theONE~EMPEROR on November 24, 2016, 10:35:37 AM
remember when GravitySucks rip you a new one when he posted a copy of a news paper clip showing/proving that you were lying like a dirty dog.
There was several other statements made by you that were discredited by facts presented by other posters.
So your record as to being correct is mediocre at best...

No, I don't remember that or any other time where I was later found to be wrong.

There are two cases I can think of where I was incorrect, and another case, where, if taken out of context, I was lying.

The first case was on the Smoot Hawley tariff.  I wasn't aware of this at the time I posted on it, but it actually became law before the stock market collapse that led to the Great Depression.

The second case was when 21st Century Man wrote something, I think about Bill Clinton having committed rape and various other crimes, and I replied that "Donald Trump had done all those things."  Of course, that's not true, but in the context of his comments that merely the accusations of Bill Clinton having committed those crimes making him guilty, Trump, at that time, also had all the same accusations against him, so by 21st Century Man's own argument, Trump must have done all those things as well.

For what it's worth, since that time, the civil rape case against Donald Trump has completely fallen apart, and using the same standard that I apply to Bill Clinton that I determined its highly unlikely those rape claims against him are legitimate, I also believe it's highly unlikely that Trump ever raped anyone, even Ivana Trump.  There is just no evidence of him being physically violent against anybody, yet alone being physically violent to commit rape.