• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

WOTR

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 12:25:08 AM
heh heh, well, like i said, i could do it all day.  what i found represents probably less than a percent of what's out there.
I can admit that I had misread things.  Not that I hoped Hillary would win- but I suspected that Donalds support was too concentrated. (OK- part of me did hope she would, as I wanted to see a sitting president charged by the FBI. ;D)

Quote from: WOTR on November 08, 2016, 05:19:26 PM
I have said for awhile that if every old, white male turns out to vote Trump he still will not win.  His base of support was too small, and he could not manage to extend it.

Your welcome for saving you the trouble. ;)

zeebo

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 12:16:50 AM
This is fun.  I could do it all day.

Ha yes hindsight, eh can be a kick.  But I must admit from the time the GOP Primaries were down to Trump & Cruz, I was absolutely certain not only would they lose but their party would collapse in the process.  I wasn't posting here at the time which is the only reason I can't be quoted.  Honestly I'm still stunned that there was enough Trump support to take advantage of the Hillary enthusiasm gap. 

I sat there on election night, like many others, thinking, "Um, what?  Florida's in play?  Pennsylvania?  Wisconsin?  What??"  Equally strange was watching the stunned commentators on tv even the ones who've been big Trump supporters the whole time - the glazed eyes, the awkward pauses, the slack-jawed disbelief.  More surreal than watching the Cubs come back and win the Series.

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 12:33:57 AM

http://ufoship.com/archive/mvdrt_20150817.mp3

You can listen to the whole thing, or fast forward to 38:05.

Vandeven Enterprises®

interesting listen...MV had a vision {must be a prophet or something}

I especially like what you said in 40:11,...somehow I felt you were talking to me, about me , LOL

This post was brought to you by the most hated poster on BellGab  -theONE
poster who has one of the biggest balls on BellGab  *poster who is not afraid to tell it like it is*
theONE hated by 99% of BellGabbers --- read by 100% of BellGabbers

Post of the year.  The fact that some of those smug posters continue to passive aggressively talk down to Bellgab as if we are all beneath them shows that they still don't get it.  Instead of taking a step back and reassessing how they could be so wrong, they cling to the familiar racist sexist xenophobe cliche.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 12:25:08 AM
heh heh, well, like i said, i could do it all day.  what i found represents probably less than a percent of what's out there.

You have more important things to think about. Isn't your wife a Muslim with Muslim relatives someplace like Morocco, people she cares about and will want to be able to see in the future without hindrance?  (i know a Moroccan and he's worried about that even though he isn't Muslim.) Unless Trump dumps the anti-Muslim part of his election stance, things could get very rough for innocent people.

You don't seem to acknowledge how incongruent your politics are with your personal circumstances. What's up with that?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on November 13, 2016, 12:55:09 AM
Post of the year.  The fact that some of those smug posters continue to passive aggressively talk down to Bellgab as if we are all beneath them shows that they still don't get it.  Instead of taking a step back and reassessing how they could be so wrong, they cling to the familiar racist sexist xenophobe cliche.

yup.  i can't even be bothered to respond to it anymore, honestly.  victory overcomes anything they could say, and their previous inaccuracies invalidate their pontifications of today.  they know they were wrong, i know they were wrong, and most importantly, they know i know.  that's satisfying enough for me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on November 13, 2016, 12:59:14 AM
You have more important things to think about. Isn't your wife a Muslim with Muslim relatives someplace like Morocco, people she cares about and will want to be able to see in the future without hindrance?  (i know a Moroccan and he's worried about that even though he isn't Muslim.) Unless Trump dumps the anti-Muslim part of his election stance, things could get very rough for innocent people.

You don't seem to acknowledge how incongruent your politics are with your personal circumstances. What's up with that?

Ataboy, Pi! It didn't take you long to start playing the race card again.  :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on November 13, 2016, 12:59:14 AM

you don't know anything substantive about my personal circumstances.  and my muslim wife voted for trump.

WOTR

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:02:46 AM
you don't know anything substantive about my personal circumstances.  and my muslim wife voted for trump.
Correct me if I am wrong, but her religion pretty much spells out that the man is the head of the household- the decision maker.  How can we be certain that you did not order her to vote your conscience?  :P

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 12:33:57 AM

http://ufoship.com/archive/mvdrt_20150817.mp3

You can listen to the whole thing, or fast forward to 38:05.

Vandeven Enterprises®

I think it would be a massive blast [and interest=traffic generator] if MV would read live some book in his crazy voices like he is doing at 42:50.
Gabcast "Book reading by MV"  or  "Story reading by MV" ... or whatever title
Perhaps some scary story book or almost any story in his interpretation of various voices could be massive fun.
No phone calls nothing like typical Gabcast...just MV reading book and losing it ....hahaha, going Mad Martian on us , LOL :P

/but with some back ground music like in audio theatre, I'm serious guys..there are potentials for serious tripping, lol/

poster who has one of the biggest balls on BellGab  *poster who is not afraid to tell it like it is*

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2016, 01:07:25 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but her religion pretty much spells out that the man is the head of the household- the decision maker.  How can we be certain that you did not order her to vote your conscience?  :P

well, it was more of a beating than an order, but since she's muslim, no cops.  it's been great.

WOTR

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:08:11 AM
well, it was more of a beating than an order, but since she's muslim, no cops.  it's been great.
Fuck- best laugh of the week. ;D

***"but since she's muslim, no cops." Top right?

theONE

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 01:07:48 AM
I think it would be a massive blast [and interest=traffic generator] if MV would read live some book in his crazy voices like he is doing at 42:50.
Gabcast "Book reading by MV"  or  "Story reading by MV" ... or whatever title
Perhaps some scary story book or almost any story in his interpretation of various voices could be massive fun.
No phone calls nothing like typical Gabcast...just MV reading book and loosing it ....hahaha, going Mad Martian on us , LOL :P

/but with some back ground music like in audio theatre, I'm serious guys..there are potentials for serious tripping, lol/

I would love to hear MV reading children's story and losing his shit on us, ...LOL

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2016, 01:10:51 AM
Fuck- best laugh of the week. ;D

***"but since she's muslim, no cops." Top right?

heh heh, unfortunately, i can't be "top righted."

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:13:10 AM

why not ?... you own this joint

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:08:11 AM

Now you're intentionally trying to trigger them and you know they're already overwhelmed trying to accept that Trump is the POTUS.  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYbDP2kDfg

Value Of Pi

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:02:46 AM

So neither one of you is concerned? How will either of you handle it if or when she is singled out for special attention at an airport or elsewhere? I don't think that explaining that she voted for Trump would help. Particularly if Trump follows through on his ideas for racial profiling by law enforcement, never mind any kind of Muslim ban. I don't see how you guys can ignore the issue.

WOTR

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:13:10 AM
Oppressive bloody moderators on this board.  :'(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 01:14:03 AM
why not ?... you own this joint

that's why.  it would seem preferential.

oh, and please stop with the signatures.  unnecessary clutter.  there's a reason they're disabled on this forum.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on November 13, 2016, 01:15:14 AM
So neither one of you is concerned? How will either of you handle it if or when she is singled out for special attention at an airport or elsewhere? I don't think that explaining that she voted for Trump would help. Particularly if Trump follows through on his ideas for racial profiling by law enforcement, never mind any kind of Muslim ban. I don't see how you guys can ignore the issue.

look... i'm sooo past debating or explaining pretty much anything with you.  move along.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2016, 01:15:46 AM
Oppressive bloody moderators on this board.  :'(

the moderators on this forum are incestuous pustules, the entire lot, who should die of scrotal cancer.

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:15:57 AM
that's why.  it would seem preferential.

oh, and please stop with the signatures.  unnecessary clutter.  there's a reason they're disabled on this forum.

suppression of freedom of expression ,hmmmmmm

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 01:18:47 AM
suppression of freedom of expression ,hmmmmmm

it's suppression of repetitive dog shit.

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:19:09 AM
it's suppression of repetitive dog shit.

I try to change them every couple of days.
You just don't get them...

if I post one more time do you promise to ban me ?
if you do I will post it for sure !!

Roswells, Art

I too thought she would win, especially after Bernie lost. This just goes to show you can never put too much semen and blood in your spirit cooking.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 01:22:08 AM
I try to change them every couple of days.
You just don't get them...

if I post one more time do you promise to ban me ?
if you do I will post it for sure !!

i'm not going to ban you for it, even if you keep doing it forever.  i'm just asking you not to and pointing out that signatures are disabled on this forum for a reason.  that is all.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:16:36 AM
look... i'm sooo past debating or explaining pretty much anything with you.  move along.

Well, if things go according to Trump's plan, I won't be the one you have to debate or explain things to. It will be someone with a badge standing between you, your wife and wherever you're heading.

Then again, you really won't have much cause for complaint, since you'll have voted for the treatment you get. Sorry I expressed any concern. I forgot that you have everything figured out.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on November 13, 2016, 01:28:59 AM
Well, if things go according to Trump's plan, I won't be the one you have to debate or explain things to. It will be someone with a badge standing between you, your wife and wherever you're heading.

Then again, you really won't have much cause for complaint, since you'll have voted for the treatment you get. Sorry I expressed any concern. I forgot that you have everything figured out.

that's great.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 13, 2016, 01:24:30 AM

I too thought she would win, especially after Bernie lost. This just goes to show you can never put too much semen and blood in your spirit cooking.

It's really more about not drinking the Koolaid but the satanic devil worshiping stuff probably did alienate her with middle America.  ;)

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:27:19 AM
i'm not going to ban you for it, even if you keep doing it forever.  i'm just asking you not to and pointing out that signatures are disabled on this forum for a reason.  that is all.

I'm not going to post them in that case, I don't want to do this just to be a pest... /I'm being pest here already as it is, ;D/

I was not aware that sigs are disabled and not allowed, nothing is said about it in the rules,..perhaps you should include that in the rules ...