• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 09:48:42 PM
Good riddance, faggot! We're too busy making America great again anyway.  :P
Even I don't believe that.  We are sitting on our asses reading and posting throw-away memes and the occasional insightful comment on an internet forum...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 09:46:50 PM
You so called sources have been proven to be shill factories for your candidate, buddy. The jig is up.  ::) :D

Yeah.  The jig is up. 

1) Hillary sucked and she blew a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

2) Trump's got a chance to be a great President.  Or a Russian stooge.  Or a W. type mediocrity.  Or the horror show from the campaign. Yet to be seen.

3) Truth be told, this is the best thing that could have happened to the Progressive movement.   

a) The Clintons are finally, completely discredited. 
     b) DWS, Brazile, and the DLC are out at the DNC.
     c) Once Ayn Ryan starts fucking with Obamacare, Social Security, and Medicare, the conservative movement will commit suicide.

I love that the term "mandate" is being thrown around.  Trump won, but he owes Ryan, McConnell, and the GOP nothing.  Good luck with that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 10, 2016, 09:51:42 PM
Even I don't believe that.  We are sitting on our asses reading and posting throw-away memes and the occasional insightful comment on an internet forum...

Yeah, YOU are...in Canada.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 10, 2016, 09:52:51 PM
Yeah.  The jig is up. 

I accept your surrender on behalf of The Star League.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 09:48:42 PM
Good riddance, faggot! We're too busy making America great again, anyway.  :P

Not getting rid of me that easily, ball sucker.  Your moment of "greatness" is already being overshadowed by Trump's collusion with Putin.  Your racist fantasies of blacks toiling away in privatized prisons and Mexicans being deported on cattle cars may get your tiny prick stiff but will never come to pass.

Dr. MD MD

Yeah.  The jig is up. 

2) Trump's got a chance to be a great President.  Or a Russian stooge.  Or a W. type mediocrity.  Or the horror show from the campaign. Yet to be seen.

I'm going to stop you right there. See, this is why you have no credibility left. You keep hammering away at a narrative that's been debunked and discredited. Yet somehow you think your repetition will make it real. Truly magical thinking.  ::) :D

chefist

Yeah.  The jig is up. 

3) Truth be told, this is the best thing that could have happened to the Progressive movement.   

a) The Clintons are finally, completely discredited. 
     b) DWS, Brazile, and the DLC are out at the DNC.
     c) Once Ayn Ryan starts fucking with Obamacare, Social Security, and Medicare, the conservative movement will commit suicide.

I love that the term "mandate" is being thrown around.  Trump won, but he owes Ryan, McConnell, and the GOP nothing.  Good luck with that.

+1 not bad...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 10, 2016, 09:56:12 PM
Not getting rid of me that easily, ball sucker.  Your moment of "greatness" is already being overshadowed by Trump's collusion with Putin.  Your racist fantasies of blacks toiling away in privatized prisons and Mexicans being deported on cattle cars may get your tiny prick stiff but will never come to pass.

That's alright with me. The comedic relief is welcome. I'm going to love watching people make mincemeat of you here, you no credibility cuck!  ;D

the_Stranger

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2016, 09:51:23 PM

... and 3) a great many of those jihadis that he let swarm over the southern border to form cells here, are gonna get rounded up and fucking shot.

No Guantanamo, no due process, no request for pardon from the Governor at 23:55... just fuckin' deaded. Say hi to the virgins, Haji!

Who will be doing this shooting? Judge Dredd?

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 09:53:29 PM
Yeah, YOU are...in Canada.  :D

Good point.  I'm busy making Canada great again.  But as my reach extends around the world via Bellgab, I'm actually making the world a better place to exist with every post.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: the_Stranger on November 10, 2016, 09:58:15 PM
Who will be doing this shooting? Judge Dredd?

They're all gonna fall on some bullets. Some amazing bullets. The best bullets. It's gonna be an amazing tragedy (that you'll never, ever hear about).

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 09:56:16 PM
I'm going to stop you right there. See, this is why you have no credibility left. You keep hammering away at a narrative that's been debunked and discredited. Yet somehow you think your repetition will make it real. Truly magical thinking.  ::) :D

See, this is why you are a delusional nobody.  You want to pretend like Trump's popular vote loss was some sweeping victory for the White Makes Right gang.  This thread has been infested with angry dimwits ranting on and on about "taking back" the country and "making America great again".  You have no plan other than "build a wall" and "repeal Obamacare".  What then?

Please respond with another lame ass gif.  You stiff.

trostol

i for one will welcome our russian overlords...they do have the good vodka right? lol

PrairieGhost

Quote from: bateman on November 10, 2016, 07:38:15 PM
They spent millions, literally millions trying to fight pictures of fucking frogs.

And the frogs won.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: trostol on November 10, 2016, 10:00:48 PM
i for one will welcome our russian overlords...they do have the good vodka right? lol

Ours is better.  Drink Tito's.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 10, 2016, 09:58:21 PM
Good point.  I'm busy making Canada great again.  But as my reach extends around the world via Bellgab, I'm actually making the world a better place to exist with every post.  :D

You're good but you're fighting for the wrong side.  ;)

trostol

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 10, 2016, 10:01:55 PM
Ours is better.  Drink Tito's.

thats next on my list to try a bottle of..still like Belvadere's bottle though

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 10, 2016, 10:00:35 PM
See, this is why you are a delusional nobody.  You want to pretend like Trump's popular vote loss was some sweeping victory for the White Makes Right gang.  This thread has been infested with angry dimwits ranting on and on about "taking back" the country and "making America great again".  You have no plan other than "build a wall" and "repeal Obamacare".  What then?

Please respond with another lame ass gif.  You stiff.

You're just a violent slimeball looking for a reason to go off.  ::)

Jackstar

... why can't he go off on the Clinton Foundation?

starrmtn001

Thousands of Triggered Hypocrites Protest Trump and Riot.  11.10.16.

https://youtu.be/n_3lQgCeMAo

aldousburbank

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 10, 2016, 09:56:12 PM

You seem out of sorts tonight. I'm guessing that:
A. Your ass is sore
or
B. You are weaning
or
C. You are a 13 yr old girl who has hijacked your dad's BellGab account

Survey says-
D. All of the above

zeebo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 10, 2016, 10:06:14 PM
Thousands of Triggered Hypocrites Protest Trump and Riot.  11.10.16.

lol +1 for "Triggly-Puff" haha, see I'm already learning new things here

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 10, 2016, 10:07:02 PM
You seem out of sorts tonight. I'm guessing that:
A. Your ass is sore
or
B. You are weaning
or
C. You are a 13 yr old girl who has hijacked your dad's BellGab account

Survey says-
D. All of the above

I'm reaching out with a beautiful medium rare steak from the Silver Saddle in the great town of Tucson, AZ...

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 10, 2016, 10:10:39 PM
It wouldn't surprise me at all if some Republican senators were in contact with Russia's Ambassador to the US. There's no smoke or fire there.

You, sir...as a fellow from the St Louis area as I am, are welcome to Tucson anytime!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 10, 2016, 09:18:56 PM
Anybody who has called Obama "unAmerican" or some other derisive slur can go suck their own cocks.

i'd say his healthcare law is unamerican.

pate

Quote from: Donald J. Trump on November 10, 2016, 09:35:07 PM
Thank you all for your generous support the past 18 months. Together we will make America stronger again and great again. Thanks!

Welcome and post often!

I will let someone else be the first person to wish you die of ass-cancer!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on November 10, 2016, 10:12:08 PM
You, sir...as a fellow from the St Louis area as I am, are welcome to Tucson anytime!

Thanks Chef, may take you up on that some day. Tucson is nice.