• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 03:58:52 PM
If you're the none elite, then that would put a backward chimp as elite to you. Not really a high bar is it?

Can't even make sense of your cuckery anymore. I guess that's what years of fucking yourself in the ear with the royal dildo can do.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2016, 03:58:22 PM
I find it hard to swallow that anyone actually reads any of your posts.

Why? You swallow most things, even if it can't be shown to be not infected.

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on November 10, 2016, 03:56:23 PM
I will leave it at that. I was making an effort.

Okay, I'm accepting of that. Now, let's just see just how far that effort took you.

Who killed Kennedy?

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2016, 03:57:39 PM
It's time you all realize that with industrial automation, the belief that "everyone has to have a job" is obsolete.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-trump-biz-tech-automation-robots-jobs-20161109-story.html
Yep there are some places discussing a state wide minimal salary. If we handle it correctly this could be a good thing, if we don't there will be lots of chaos. I think highly populated places that exist on cheap labor are going to be in more trouble than "the West."

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 03:34:22 PM
Welcome to the USA..... Trump is inclusive remember?

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656?m=1

Although I smell agenda to some degree, some of these stories are probably true.  Very concerning.  The only thing we can do as decent people of America is to be vigilant and look out for people and for stupid shit like this. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 10, 2016, 03:51:13 PM
I changed my mind.  I decided to delete only the nasty sentence at the end.  The rest of the post, stands.

What news feed are you following?  CNN?  LMAO!

Not reading any news feed. But look forward to Trumpnews...a bit like RT is for Putin, but more orange.

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2016, 04:01:39 PM
Okay, I'm accepting of that. Now, let's just see just how far that effort took you.

Who killed Kennedy?

I pretty much believe the Warren Report.

starrmtn001

Live Feed: Snowden Q&A - Will He Ask Trump For Pardon? 

https://youtu.be/uFxGKM4IsI4

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:03:58 PM
Not reading any news feed. But look forward to Trumpnews...a bit like RT is for Putin, but more orange.

I asked this douchebag what his magic source for news was a couple days ago and he said it was the BBC.  ::) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on November 10, 2016, 04:02:41 PM
Yep there are some places discussing a state wide minimal salary. If we handle it correctly this could be a good thing, if we don't there will be lots of chaos. I think highly populated places that exist on cheap labor are going to be in more trouble than "the West."

Illegal Mexicans perchance?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:03:58 PM
LOL!  Good one, YP. ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 10, 2016, 04:05:30 PM
Live Feed: Snowden Q&A - Will He Ask Trump For Pardon? 

https://youtu.be/uFxGKM4IsI4

Yeah..that'll endear them both to the CIA! Hilarious.

I hope that expanded HSA gets through. The HSA is a great idea and I like the idea of having more control over my healthcare.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 04:05:33 PM
I asked this douchebag what his magic source for news was a couple days ago and he said it was the BBC.  ::) ;D

I asked you also why you weren't drowned at birth. But your mum told me before making us coffee, she didn't think she'd be able to get away with it.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:06:14 PM
Illegal Mexicans perchance?
Yeah, we and much of Europe is making a mistake by bringing in people because they will work cheap, especially if they don't assimilate to the culture (here, mostly, they do.) Germany is a good example of bringing all those Turks. With the new technology coming a lot of jobs will be going away or careers changed so don't need more people that will be out of a job or need retraining. In an ideal world the technology would allow us all to lead a comfortable life and people would be free to follow their passions or interests versus just "getting a job."

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on November 10, 2016, 04:05:27 PM
I pretty much believe the Warren Report.

You'll have to refresh my memory and define "pretty much," or I'll have to ask Diogenes.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2016, 04:01:39 PM

Who killed Kennedy?
Onan.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on November 10, 2016, 04:11:48 PM
Yeah, we and much of Europe is making a mistake by bringing in people because they will work cheap, especially if they don't assimilate to the culture (here, mostly, they do.) Germany is a good example of bringing all those Turks. With the new technology coming a lot of jobs will be going away or careers changed so don't need more people that will be out of a job or need retraining. In an ideal world the technology would allow us all to lead a comfortable life and people would be free to follow their passions or interests versus just "getting a job."

I suspect though that similar to a great deal of Europe, a great deal of the USA would grind to a halt without cheap i.e. foreign/ illegal labour. I can't see that changing soon, because the rest won't want to do it unless the wages rise. That won't happen.

WOTR

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 10, 2016, 04:11:59 PM

Seems that is fair... Everybody may as well just use that excuse from here on out if there is a result they do not like.  Your blood pressure is high?  The result was rigged. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: onan on November 10, 2016, 04:13:13 PM
I did admit to that fact, so yeah, it was me.
Quite a feat for a toddler, don't ya think? ::) ;D