• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on November 10, 2016, 11:16:31 AM
Now for the question... Would THAT bring riots from the right?

Much?  ;D

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 11:17:42 AM
Of course it would.
I would be disappointed if it did not... However, as devils advocate I feel it necessary to point out that it is in the sacred constitution.  Everything will have been done exactly as the founding fathers prescribed.  There was an election, a group of elites took the results under consideration, and Hillary was elected.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 10, 2016, 11:12:16 AM
According to the Constitution, chosen electors of the Electoral College are the real people who will vote for president, when they meet on Dec. 19 in their respective state capitals.

However, there is nothing stopping any of the electors from refusing to support the candidate to whom they were bound or abstaining from voting.

There’s even a name for it: becoming a “faithless elector.”

http://nypost.com/2016/11/09/the-one-scenario-that-could-still-get-hillary-into-the-white-house/
Yeah, every schoolboy should know that. Breaking news! Haha. Many States prohibit it but would be interesting as I speculated weird scenarios before the election (Jackstar of all people to his credit questioned why I didn't think Trump would soundly win when I was thinking of going to the House, faithless Electors, and various scenarios.)

mikuthing01

Hack the vote: Did a 4chan attack help rig the election for Trump?
;D
http://archive.is/SrvZm

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 11:17:34 AM
Played by an Aussie/American, about a Scot, filmed in Ireland...

Meh...it still kicks Britain's ass!  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 10, 2016, 11:21:28 AM
I would be disappointed if it did not... However, as devils advocate I feel it necessary to point out that it is in the sacred constitution.  Everything will have been done exactly as the founding fathers prescribed.  There was an election, a group of elites took the results under consideration, and Hillary was elected.  ;)

Bring it! We have more guns than you guys.  :P

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 11:17:34 AM
Played by an Aussie/American, about a Scot, filmed in Ireland...
With a bad guy played by an American-born Irish actor who was brought up in Ireland and Britain, of course.   ;D

WOTR

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 10, 2016, 11:22:01 AM
Hack the vote: Did a 4chan attack help rig the election for Trump?
;D
http://archive.is/SrvZm
Does president Trump instruct the department of homeland security to hunt down the hacker to imprison him, or to give him a medal for bravery and good conduct?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on November 10, 2016, 11:21:07 AM
I had two competing sets of thought on election day; one was like what VQ said - that Americans are by nature rebellious Yankees who don't take kindly to a queen trying to be shoved down their throats, the other was that there are many institutions that indoctrinate the youth into liberalism (colleges, Hollywood, music industry, media, etc) and were heavily on her side.  I'm glad the rebellious Yankees won.

Jesus fucking Christ. Are some Yanks still labouring under the delusion the UK is ruled by a monarchy? It isn't. We have a Parliament, which incidentally can trace its heritage to the Magna Carta, which was written centuries before the bloody Constitution of the USA. Your political system wouldn't have existed without either the Magna Carta or the British Parliament.

Lt.Uhura

Jewish son-in-law being shown around the WH by chief of staff McDonough. Large block of Trump voters gonna be dissapointed. They were expecting David Duke.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3924520/Is-Trump-s-son-law-Jared-Kushner-going-White-House-chief-staff-one-one-talks-Obama-s-aide-Trump-meets-president.html

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 11:27:06 AM

Jesus fucking Christ. Are some Yanks still labouring under the delusion the UK is ruled by a monarchy? It isn't. We have a Parliament, which incidentally can trace its heritage to the Magna Carta, which was written centuries before the bloody Constitution of the USA. Your political system wouldn't have existed without either the Magna Carta or the British Parliament.

NSFW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7YltuwFed4

I was referring to the primary being rigged in Hilary's favor and the media treating election day as if it was just a formality - coronation day.

ItsOver

Thank you for making it all happen, Pud.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 11:25:10 AM
Bring it! We have more guns than you guys.  :P

If they actually did that (gave it to Clinton after all of this) I would probably be down there protesting with you. I may not like Trump (didn't like Hillary either)- but he was elected...

***Actually, I doubt I would really make the trip as I would have to protest in Montana- and that seems pointless.  ;)

mikuthing01

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 10, 2016, 11:28:26 AM
Jewish son-in-law being shown around the WH by chief of staff McDonough. Large block of Trump voters gonna be dissapointed. They were expecting David Duke.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3924520/Is-Trump-s-son-law-Jared-Kushner-going-White-House-chief-staff-one-one-talks-Obama-s-aide-Trump-meets-president.html

kek, no that was Democrats

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 11:22:52 AM
Meh...it still kicks Britain's ass!  :D

Yeah? You know Britain includes Scotland don't you? That'll explain why Scotland was under the UK umbrella....oh wait..

Did you actually go to history lessons, or did it begin and end with 'Things In my county from 1971-1975?'

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on November 10, 2016, 11:25:55 AM
Does president Trump instruct the department of homeland security to hunt down the hacker to imprison him, or to give him a medal for bravery and good conduct?  :D

If its rigged, then imprisonment of course.

Dr. MD MD

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=641Oyk3d5HM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 11:31:18 AM
Yeah? You know Britain includes Scotland don't you?

Not for long, sunshine, not for long.  ;)

albrecht

Which is why it was so sad that you eliminated in some cases grand juries, juries, double jeopardy protection, privacy, free speech and even sold out to be run, or over-ruled, by folks in Brussels, Luxembourg, and Strasbourg. But Brexit (if your courts and new government allow it) might change it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on November 10, 2016, 11:30:32 AM
Thank you for making it all happen, Pud.

You of all bellgabbers are more than welcome.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on November 10, 2016, 11:30:30 AM
I was referring to the primary being rigged in Hilary's favor and the media treating election day as if it was just a formality - coronation day.

He doesn't understand those kinds of subtle differences. You're talking to an idiot, hun.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 10, 2016, 11:32:01 AM
"Trump win a great victory for our people" --David Duke

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/david-duke-trump-victory-2016-election-231072
He lost BIG, and in LA even. Duke always gloms onto people to try to make some $. As I suggested months ago, maybe Billary would've won if she used the Edwards's slogan: "Vote For The Crook- Its Important." Not that Trump wanted Duke's support (his daughter is married to a Jew and he infamously, for those blue-blood types, "opened up" a golf course in Florida.)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 11:35:19 AM
Not for long, sunshine, not for long.  ;)

It'll be their funeral. If in doubt, have a gander at how much of the GDP of the UK needs to sustain its current economy, and how much it contributes.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 11:39:16 AM
It's not made by a you tuber, you moron!  ::)

you two need to have sex already lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 11:38:28 AM
It'll be there funeral. If in doubt, have a gander at how much of the GDP of the UK needs to sustain its current economy, and how much it contributes.

I read this as, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"  ;D