• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 10, 2016, 08:24:41 AM
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/796488812876759040

As I've been saying all along, Hillary gets thrown under the bus the second she loses. The machine is dead but they were so arrogant and smug that they didn't get it until the election. This could be the beginning of an American golden age as media is going to have to completely reinvent itself and drop it's leftist agenda if it's going to survive.

What amazes me is how everything economically is responding. It's better than I could have ever imagined.
The MSM, AKA "Ministry of Truth," is a joke.  Cut them off.  Don't watch them, don't buy their crap publications, don't read them, don't support their sponsors and advertisers.  Let them try to continue to serve their evil overlords, until even they realize the jig is up and cut-off the lifeline.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 10, 2016, 09:49:09 AM
how is that rigged?  its only recomendations that he can decline at any time.

It makes me fear it will just be business as usual. I voted for Trump to shake things up snd drain the swamp, not fill his cabinet with Bush administration cronies.  ::)

norland2424

Quote from: ItsOver on November 10, 2016, 09:51:43 AM
The MSM, AKA "Ministry of Truth," is a joke.  Cut them off.  Don't watch them, don't buy their crap publications, don't read them, don't support their sponsors and advertisers.  Let them try to continue to serve their evil overlords, until even they realize the jig is up and cut-off the lifeline.

why would you want this gentle gaint to lose his job? look at his careing face.

Brody

Has the Running Man opening been shared yet?

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 09:53:23 AM
It makes me fear it will just be business as usual. I voted for Trump to shake things up snd drain the swamp., not fill his cabinet with Bush administration cronies.  ::)

its naive to think that he wont appoint atleast one career politician to his cabinet, we should be hoping he appoints the best possible people for these spots, regardless of political parties etc.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 10, 2016, 08:32:53 AM
What's so funny is the antagonism and outright persecution of white America is largely what won this election. So what direction does the machine go after the election? Fuck White People. These idiots learned nothing.

The response from the left has been hilarious.

I find watching the whole thing delicious. Youtube is literally chocked full of crying SJW's. They don't realize that when you tell some auto worker in Michigan that's been on the rocks for years or some white college graduate that can't find a job to "check his white privilege", eventually he'll give you the finger. The regular left allowed itself to go into the weeds during the Obama administration and make its every day public face the wacky, condescending SJW instead of the every-day person. And they paid for it. And, oddly enough, Michael Moore was pretty much the only guy out there that predicted that this might happen.

But what I'm interested in seeing is what permanent changes to the electoral college pathways this election has caused. If Trump actually does go in and change some trade deals perceived to be to the advantage of the white working class voter in the rust belt, then the Dems may have permanently lost their blue wall. If so, then Florida is no longer a must win for the Republicans and multiple paths to the presidency would exist for them. I could have never even fathomed that up until Tuesday night lol.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 10, 2016, 09:44:04 AM
I don't have to fight. Don won the election and Hillary conceded.

See, there's the problem. Your candidate was married to a former president who very obviously couldn't control himself, so you were in the position of simultaneously condemning and defending for exactly the same behavior. Bill's not so bad but Trump is Hitler. Most people just see that and dismiss it as the usual political bullshit, which is exactly what it is. What they actually cared about were the issues, and Trump realized that if you run around the rust belt questioning trade deals and not pontificate about closing down entire industries like Hillary promised with the coal industry, you'll flip those states. And he did. And that's what Bernie would have done, and he'd have won the election for it.

I think the protests in the streets of America are exactly what protests usually are: organized events where agitators make money stirring up shit among the young and emotional. They don't mean anything and will be done and over with soon enough. But what you really should be concerned with is holding your establishment accountable for running a highly flawed legacy candidate that in the end proved unelectable. I'd also be asking the press if it really was such a good idea to show obvious bias and outright smugness in their election coverage. It turns out to have contributed to Trump's election rather than hindered it.

Taking what you said as equal across the board, how do you think the result would have been recieved by Trump and the, shall we say, more militant of his supporters if he hadn't won? Bearing in mind he a)insisted the election was rigged anyway-since no mention of that..odd; b)He would only accept the result if he won.

You think rioting wouldn't have happened in some areas?

You'll get hotheaded idiots across the political spectrum, no matter what. The only time you don't is when its a suppressed totalitarian regime. And the moment (sometimes literally) that is despatched to history, the pent up decades of frustration from oppression is released. In recent times the only 'soft' release was the former Czechoslovakia. The fall of the Berlin wall was fairly benign too, only later stirring resentment in 'West' Germany.

Yes, the Democrats feel robbed, but we both know this board would have been laced with vitriol and screams of 'rigged' if Clinton had won.

ItsOver

Quote from: norland2424 on November 10, 2016, 09:55:19 AM
why would you want this gentle gaint to lose his job? look at his careing face.

Heh, heh.  "Toooooomeric!"

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on November 10, 2016, 09:53:55 AM
Where was this, Chefist?

Leaving Laguardia for his meeting with Obama...

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on November 10, 2016, 10:05:39 AM
Leaving Laguardia for his meeting with Obama...
Ah!  Nice.  I salute them.  :)

If anyone is interested in Edward Snowden's opinion, he will be streaming live today at 16:30 EST here :
https://www.startpage.com/snowden/

Quote from: ItsOver on November 10, 2016, 09:51:43 AM

I just don't see how they can financially continue on this path. Money is the overriding factor of every element of life. When people stop paying for their shit, they're going to have to have to a complete consciousness shift and internal inquisition to survive. Pretty soon subversive "conservative" writers are going to start popping up in these place like the leftist feminist rejects did during the Obama Administration.

starrmtn001

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Arrival & Meeting with President Obama in Washington DC (11/10/16).

https://youtu.be/hrn1GuEq8iA

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Original Larry on November 10, 2016, 10:10:11 AM
If anyone is interested in Edward Snowden's opinion, he will be streaming live today at 16:30 EST here :
https://www.startpage.com/snowden/

I doubt he'll say anything too controversial. Its likely to be in the vein of saying very nice things about Putin' s new lover. After all, Putin is giving Snowden free board and lodgings. Funny how that evil commie empire run by a multi millionaire narcissist (and now quietly overlooked)  fits so well with Trump' s version. Who knows; maybe in the future they'll exchange videos and seminars in the best way of murdering opposition, and journalists who uncover things that they don't want reporting?

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on November 10, 2016, 12:37:04 AM

i really hope that trump ends up cutting aid money to that crap country.
And threaten the Art Free Trade Deal?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 10:00:47 AM
Taking what you said as equal across the board, how do you think the result would have been recieved by Trump and the, shall we say, more militant of his supporters if he hadn't won? Bearing in mind he a)insisted the election was rigged anyway-since no mention of that..odd; b)He would only accept the result if he won.

Unequivocally no. Rioting would not have happened and the suggestion of it was stupid media driven bull. You have to understand that protesting, and even violent rioting, in this country is driven by an infrastructure that agitates it. There is an organizational industry, both politically and logistically, behind protesting in the US. That industry is almost entirely leftwing and geared towards leftist politics. Nothing close to it exists on the right. You're just not going to get soccer moms and evangelical ministers out busting the place up. You may get some klansmen and a biker gang or two causing trouble, but they don't have the numbers to do much of anything past a bar fight.

You'll get hotheaded idiots across the political spectrum, no matter what. The only time you don't is when its a suppressed totalitarian regime. And the moment (sometimes literally) that is despatched to history, the pent up decades of frustration from oppression is released. In recent times the only 'soft' release was the former Czechoslovakia. The fall of the Berlin wall was fairly benign too, only later stirring resentment in 'West' Germany.

You already saw the American right's hotheads. They were called the Tea Party and this election result in many ways is the culmination of what caused that movement. We are simply not to the boiling point for the average working class person to come out and erect a guillotine. We're miles from that, despite what some might think. And, well, they don't need a guillotine. They got their candidate elected.

Yes, the Democrats feel robbed, but we both know this board would have been laced with vitriol and screams of 'rigged' if Clinton had won.

You'd have had tons of bitching and moping, I have no doubt of that. But I think deep down most of us expected Hillary to win. It would not have been a shock. I'm still dumbfounded by the whole thing, I still can't fathom looking at an electoral map with Wisconsin and Pennsylvania red. It's just so weird.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 10, 2016, 09:59:33 AM
I find watching the whole thing delicious. Youtube is literally chocked full of crying SJW's. They don't realize that when you tell some auto worker in Michigan that's been on the rocks for years or some white college graduate that can't find a job to "check his white privilege", eventually he'll give you the finger. The regular left allowed itself to go into the weeds during the Obama administration and make its every day public face the wacky, condescending SJW instead of the every-day person. And they paid for it. And, oddly enough, Michael Moore was pretty much the only guy out there that predicted that this might happen.

But what I'm interested in seeing is what permanent changes to the electoral college pathways this election has caused. If Trump actually does go in and change some trade deals perceived to be to the advantage of the white working class voter in the rust belt, then the Dems may have permanently lost their blue wall. If so, then Florida is no longer a must win for the Republicans and multiple paths to the presidency would exist for them. I could have never even fathomed that up until Tuesday night lol.

Also the entire American character is an indignant rebellous Yankee. When you start telling people what they can and can't say or think, Americans are going to naturally rebel against you. We're not British people for fuck sake. There's the whole cigarette ads effect. Like when early anti-cigarette ads were so ridiculous that they had the opposite effect of making cigarettes cool.

They're so fucking stupid. If the country doesn't implode in the first six months, Trump wins. And if Trump actually has a decent efficient Presidency and delivers some of the things he's talking about, this form of liberalism is dead forever.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 10, 2016, 10:18:05 AM
LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Arrival & Meeting with President Obama in Washington DC (11/10/16).

https://youtu.be/hrn1GuEq8iA

I wonder if the first thing Trump did while meeting Obama was to burst into laughter?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 10:00:47 AM

Nope. We've had Obama, a man with a mysterious background and even spoke about his dislike for the country and much of its citizens ("they cling," "fundamentally change," "typical white person," waiting lines and jokes about vet suicides at his VA, open-borders, etc) for 8 years and minimal riots against him. Actually I can't recall any burning and looting by Republicans or others who didn't like his election.

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on November 10, 2016, 10:18:34 AM
And threaten the Art Free Trade Deal?

sigh Art should have made himself dictator of the philipines  :-\

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 10, 2016, 10:21:31 AM
I wonder if the first thing Trump did while meeting Obama was to burst into laughter?

Just the fact that Obama has to have this meeting and the transition, is a big old plate of stinking crow for him to eat.

Quote from: chefist on November 10, 2016, 10:22:54 AM
Just the fact that Obama has to have this meeting and the transition, is a big old plate of stinking crow for him to eat.

It really is the most beautiful fuck you Americans could have handed this regime.  ;D  ;D  ;D

WOTR

Quote from: theONE on November 10, 2016, 03:57:48 AM
I give you one very important and scary fact rumour -- lots of tonight's demonstrators are hired according to many sources
if someone went to that trouble to those logistics hiring protestors {remember now they don't care about public opinion
political campaigning is over} this might be design to last for long term, remember there is few months left
before actual transfer of power -you can create lot's of shit to have reason to introduce ...martial law

Think about it in those categories...

BellGab - worst than fucking heroin !!!
You have paystubs, some kind of proof?  Or is it simply paranoid twitter sources say that there are tens of thousands of people being paid to protest?

On top of that, I would be more worried about unpaid, passionate protesters than those on a payroll.  Nobody is getting shot for $15 per hour- but they will for a "cause" they are passionate about.

Also, FIFY- even included the extra "U".

Quote from: chefist on November 10, 2016, 10:24:59 AM
Trump is taking his private helicopter to the White House! Gangsta!

He also invited British PM Teresa May to the White House today within 48 hours of being elected.

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 10, 2016, 10:19:05 AM
... I'm still dumbfounded by the whole thing, I still can't fathom looking at an electoral map with Wisconsin and Pennsylvania red. It's just so weird.
Ha! Thuh trooth!  Even freaking Michigan?

"For the first time in nearly 30 years, Michigan elected a Republican president, voting Donald Trump into the White House instead of Democrat Hillary Clinton, by a margin on .28 percent."

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/11/09/michigan-election-results-candidates-voted-into-office/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 10, 2016, 10:20:54 AM
Also the entire American character is an indignant rebellous Yankee. When you start telling people what they can and can't say or think, Americans are going to naturally rebel against you. We're not British people for fuck sake

Oh the irony!!! I take it you've never been to the UK? If you do, tell the average Brit what he should say or think. Better still, tell a Glaswegian on a friday night in Sauchiehall street! Tell us how it goes will you?  ;D

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 10, 2016, 10:26:04 AM
He also invited British PM Teresa May to the White House today within 48 hours of being elected.

Wow, really? I heard about Netanyahu, but not May.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 10:27:43 AM
Oh the irony!!! I take it you've never been to the UK? If you do, tell the average Brit what he should say or think. Better still, tell a Glaswegian on a friday night in Sauchiehall street! Tell us how it goes will you?  ;D

Go on your Facebook, write "Fuck Muslims" and let us know how your time in jail was when you get out.