• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

michio

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 10, 2016, 12:57:47 AM

Also it was a bullshit excuse to take up his time. Really it's obvious since Trump was hitting on a married lady while he is married and no one seems to care.

He's had three wives, thus far. Donald doesn't like his wives pregnant and unattractive, so it drives him into pursuing women who are sexier to satisfy his uncontrollable primal lust, somehow. There is a double standard at play, but I suppose those on the opposite side are guilty of the same. Most if not all suffer from selective amnesia.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: michio on November 10, 2016, 01:36:27 AM
He's had three wives, thus far. Donald doesn't like his wives pregnant and unattractive, so it drives him into pursuing women who are sexier to satisfy his uncontrollable primal lust, somehow. There is a double standard at play, but I suppose those on the opposite side are guilty of the same. Most if not all suffer from selective amnesia.

Your overcooked thinking is exactly why Hillary lost. Humans are humans and act human. We need to quit acting like we don't.

theONE

So considering growing agileness of protests tonight all over the country what are the chances
that they will be going on for days and growing more and more ugly
and eventually Army would need to step in ... and TRUMP would not take office because Obma
will declare martial law ??

Think about this possibility -you know things could turn ugly very fast
Let's hope it will not be so -but if not now then when? ...now is perfect pretext for Satanist in current admin
and Clinton supporters to stir all this to the point to keep Obma in office

Think about it....

BellGab - worst than fucking heroin !!!

=Schlyder=

It would seem the leftists have blame for everything, and everyone, but themselves and their delusional ideology. 
They do not understand how they arrived in this place.  They do not understand the message sent this election cycle.

Morgus

I bet Saturday Night Live thought Trump would never be elected and got Alec Baldwin to play Trump just for the couple months thru the election.
But now, will Baldwin be willing to keep playing Trump on SNL for at least 4 years, I doubt it...

michio

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 10, 2016, 01:42:07 AM
Your overcooked thinking is exactly why Hillary lost. Humans are humans and act human. We need to quit acting like we don't.

The ability to control our actions by our thoughts is why we're human and "above" the other animals, isn't it? What great values to instill in your son or daughter; "Honey, just because your boyfriend groped you when you clearly told him no, doesn't mean he meant to do it. It's his human nature and he couldn't help it."  Your propensity to under-think is precisely why we have DJT as president-elect and why you must rush to defend the indefensible. Do you think the protests in the streets of America today were/are only because people lost a stupid football game? Rest assured, you're not alone in your gallant fight to "let Don be Don and move on," Heath and Art are with you. Personally, I wouldn't find that as a comfort.

GravitySucks

Quote from: michio on November 10, 2016, 02:16:18 AM
The ability to control our actions by our thoughts is why we're human and "above" the other animals, isn't it? What great values to instill in your son or daughter; "Honey, just because your boyfriend groped you when you clearly told him no, doesn't mean he meant to do it. It's his human nature and he couldn't help it."  Your propensity to under-think is precisely why we have DJT as president and why you must rush to defend the indefensible. Do you think the protests in the streets of America today were/are only because people lost a stupid football game? Rest assured, you're not alone in your gallant fight to "let Don be Don and move on," Heath and Art are with you. Personally, I wouldn't find that as a comfort.

The protesters that are being hired to protest and bussed in to act like anarchists? Ask yourself who is providing the funding.

https://twitter.com/erictucker/status/796543689237692416

https://twitter.com/davereaboi/status/796599807280345088

WOTR

Quote from: theONE on November 10, 2016, 01:56:22 AM
So considering growing agileness of protests tonight all over the country what are the chances
that they will be going on for days and growing more and more ugly
and eventually Army would need to step in ... and TRUMP would not take office because Obma
will declare martial law ??

I'm going to go with 0%... But the protests are damn funny.  My news station just informed me that people "don't want Trump to take office."  Yeah- I'm sure in a blinding display of stupidity and against the democratic process he will step aside and let Clinton take office instead.

I find the man to be distasteful- but he will be the president no matter how many protests are staged.  Time to stay home and see what he actually does.  If nothing else, it will be interesting.

theONE

Quote from: WOTR on November 10, 2016, 03:06:36 AM
I'm going to go with 0%... But the protests are damn funny.  My news station just informed me that people "don't want Trump to take office."  Yeah- I'm sure in a blinding display of stupidity and against the democratic process he will step aside and let Clinton take office instead.

I find the man to be distasteful- but he will be the president no matter how many protests are staged.  Time to stay home and see what he actually does.  If nothing else, it will be interesting.

No, as I said that Obma will stay in power under martial law -I believe there is such provision sign {perhaps even by him,but I'm not sure on that}
You going 0% on that is very brave and very unwise in my opinion -stranger things happened started by very innocent demonstrations,
it will take one city one ugly incident and will go full blast across the country,
remember few months ago /??/

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 10, 2016, 02:21:59 AM
The protesters that are being hired to protest and bussed in to act like anarchists? Ask yourself who is providing the funding.

https://twitter.com/erictucker/status/796543689237692416

Is there any evidence of this aside from this picture.  It is very easy to find a picture or take a picture of a convoy of buses and claim that they contain protesters when they just contain hasidic Jews.

Yeah, I'm a skeptic, and an unknown twitter poster makes me even more cynical and skeptical than usual.

As for the craigslist ad- do you really believe that is the first place Soros will be posting "help wanted ads?"  You don't think he might have a network of groups to recruit from... He is posting openly on Craigslist?

Or, is it more likely that is an idiot posting an ad for the LOL's and to see how many people actually believe it?

WOTR

Quote from: theONE on November 10, 2016, 03:16:22 AM
No, as I said that Obma will stay in power under martial law -I believe there is such provision sign {perhaps even by him,but I'm not sure on that}
You going 0% on that is very brave and very unwise in my opinion -stranger things happened started by very innocent demonstrations,
it will take one city one ugly incident and will go full blast across the country,
remember few months ago /??/
Every president since 9-11 was going to invoke this according to conspiracy theorists.  I made the mistake of actually wondering once if Bush would, and I'm not going to be drawn into that again.  But feel free to fret and whisper your paranoid fantasies to your yaks at night...

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on November 10, 2016, 03:32:54 AM
Every president since 9-11 was going to invoke this according to conspiracy theorists.  I made the mistake of actually wondering once if Bush would, and I'm not going to be drawn into that again.  But feel free to fret and whisper your paranoid fantasies to your yaks at night...

i want to see trump and obama fight hand to hand combat deathmatch  :-\

theONE

No they are not paranoid -they are based on current geo-political climate and some predictions and prophecies,
perhaps not yet but severe turmoil is coming to the USA that's for sure -maybe this wave of protests will die down
--let's see

theONE

I give you one very important and scary fact -- lots of tonight's demonstrators are hired according to many sources
if someone went to that trouble to those logistics hiring protestors {remember now they don't care about public opinion
political campaigning is over} this might be design to last for long term, remember there is few months left
before actual transfer of power -you can create lot's of shit to have reason to introduce ...martial law

Think about it in those categories...

Quote from: WOTR on November 10, 2016, 03:24:24 AM
As for the craigslist ad- do you really believe that is the first place Soros will be posting "help wanted ads?"  You don't think he might have a network of groups to recruit from... He is posting openly on Craigslist?

Or, is it more likely that is an idiot posting an ad for the LOL's and to see how many people actually believe it?

Why not call the number and find out?  Maybe I will.

b_dubb

Re: Trump Presidency

Careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

theONE

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 10, 2016, 05:04:38 AM
Why not call the number and find out?  Maybe I will.

LOL, don't be shocked if 136 or 142 answers the phone , hahahaha.

Lil Godzilla

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 09, 2016, 10:30:50 PM

It's true. I didn't want trump. I really thought at the end she would win. I mean he basically is OK with sexual assault. I thought maybe a lot of men and women might find that over the line but I guess I was wrong.

Nah, we got over that when Bubba was prez. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 09, 2016, 10:30:50 PM

It's true. I didn't want trump. I really thought at the end she would win. I mean he basically is OK with sexual assault. I thought maybe a lot of men and women might find that over the line but I guess I was wrong.

Yes, sexual assault is the very worst thing; worse than lying, corruption, treason or murder.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 09, 2016, 10:52:06 PM

I admit I have not been paying attention to politics anymore. I gave it up. lol. Can you post something that is legitimate about sexual assault with the Clintons? Let's just start with that. It seems to me that the whole Lewinsky scandal that used up a lot of Bill's time was just awful but if Trump tries to have sex with a married woman while he is married thats OK?

P.S. I've had my ass grabbed a few times and one time some guy kissed the back of my neck, weirdly enough it was always while i was shopping at a convenient store. I didn't appreciate it at all.

I can post as legitimate proof of Bubb's rapes as you can Trump's sexual assaults.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 09, 2016, 11:05:22 PM

I do remember when Bill Clinton was in office and the economy was great. Is that what you mean? Also, didya ever notice how when a republican is in office the economy goes into recession?

I wonder why. Actually I don't. It's because when they get into office they are just trying to help their friends, which aren't us.

He repealed the Glass-Steagall act. Which was passed after the great depression to prevent that kind of thing from ever happening again. Guess what happened!  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 10, 2016, 03:24:24 AM
Is there any evidence of this aside from this picture.  It is very easy to find a picture or take a picture of a convoy of buses and claim that they contain protesters when they just contain hasidic Jews.

Yeah, I'm a skeptic, and an unknown twitter poster makes me even more cynical and skeptical than usual.

How would an idiot have the money to pay people? It's Soros and now it's time to cause him some sorrows.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 06:32:27 AM
How would an idiot have the money to pay people? It's Soros and now it's time to cause him some sorrows.  ;)

You don't have to pay people. You put up the ad, sceen capture it, and then take it down.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 10, 2016, 01:42:07 AM

I see Putin has made a return to your profile pic.