• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 06, 2016, 10:43:59 AM
I like to think of myself more in the style of a rabid javalina.

If you're only going to have one tooth make sure it's really fucking scary.  ;)

onan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2016, 10:42:39 AM
So, it's for the good of the nation then?

With so many here posting they would like to see "it all burn" I have no faith in your side's concern for the good of the nation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: onan on November 06, 2016, 10:45:19 AM
With so many here posting they would like to see "it all burn" I have no faith in your side's concern for the good of the nation.

You're willing to prop up an ailing, decrepit old criminal at almost any cost it seems and you question our concern for the good of the nation. That's rich!  ;D

onan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2016, 10:47:54 AM
You're willing to prop up an ailing, decrepit old criminal at almost any cost it seems and you question our concern for the good of the nation. That's rich!  ;D

I don't think she is the criminal you think she is.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2016, 10:32:22 AM
Sure, it ruins their plans to have a one world government headed by Saudi Arabia and Goldman Sachs.  :D

https://www.rt.com/news/365405-assange-pilger-full-transcript/

Oh the irony! A Kremlin propaganda machine with left winger Pilger and Assange as the mouthpieces! Not made up. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: onan on November 06, 2016, 10:49:03 AM

There is enough evidence now that charges should be laid against her. No amount of spin can make that untrue.

onan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2016, 10:51:54 AM
There is enough evidence now that charges should be laid against her. No amount of spin can make that untrue.

Says Drudge and Breitbart.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 10:50:34 AM
Oh the irony! A Kremlin propaganda machine with left winger Pilger and Assange as the mouthpieces! Not made up. ;D

Your Russia angle has been discredited by everyone now, even the alleged 17 intelligence agencies. Keep spinning though. It just makes you look like even a bigger horse's ass.  :D

aldousburbank

I think she's the criminal you think I don't think that I do... I think...🤔

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 06, 2016, 10:54:12 AM
I think she's the criminal you think I don't think that I do... I think...🤔

If I understand you...  omg my hands... trails ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 06, 2016, 10:33:09 AM
Sure, Nato nations aren't going to share intel with American agents because of Donald Trump, but they whole heartedly will with Hillary Clinton?

They'll be circumspect with a Trump admin; no animosity to the US personnel in the agencies, as I'm sure there have been close relationships built up over the years; but the elephant is Trump. He can't be seen as understanding what he's told. Or how to act appropriately. I'm sure there are quite a few in the CIA etc who also feel the same way. Clinton, they know. They've dealt with her in the past. Better the devil you know.
I knew you were delusional, I just never imagined you were that delusional.

You know fuck all.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2016, 10:54:06 AM
Your Russia angle has been discredited by everyone now, even the alleged 17 intelligence agencies. Keep spinning though. It just makes you look like even a bigger horse's ass.  :D

You know what RT means don't you? Don't you?

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 06, 2016, 09:12:38 AM
Perhaps we ought to start with priorities, hmm? How about making sure George W Bush is tried for starting an illegal war?

#JusticeForOswald

also

#BrushYourTeeth

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 10:58:55 AM

"slightly more reliable propaganda than CNN"

Jackstar

Do you still drink fluoride? Asking for a friend.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 10:58:55 AM

Sure I do. It stands for Real Truth, right? Anyway, point to any wikileak ever released that's been shown to be phony, wrong or even inaccurate. Mr. Pilger has a long standing reputation as an excellent journalist. What specifically about him do you have a problem with?

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 06, 2016, 09:32:54 AM
At the moment we are in such a blizzard of information that people haven't taken a breath to consider the veracity of the source.

The thing I like best about a good crisis/opportunity, is that it really allows people to display who they really are, you arrogant, treasonous cunt.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2016, 12:43:12 PM
Sure I do. It stands for Real Truth, right? Anyway, point to any wikileak ever released that's been shown to be phony, wrong or even inaccurate. Mr. Pilger has a long standing reputation as an excellent journalist. What specifically about him do you have a problem with?

I have no problem with Pilger; I just supposed his political leanings might be at odds with yours, no? As for Wikileaks and 'truth'; point to where anyone has verified what they've put out. Is Snowden a hero? What does Trump think?, then that will give you a leg up on how to respond.

starrmtn001

Full Speech: Donald Trump Rally in Reno, NV 11/5/16.

https://youtu.be/aQMUj6ETaNg

Quote from: onan on November 06, 2016, 10:37:24 AM
I have had issues with Hillary as president. But in all candor, I no longer trust assange, the reasons should be obvious. I am becoming increasingly wary of the FBI.

Did you just threaten the Hoover?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 12:55:35 PM
As for Wikileaks and 'truth'; point to where anyone has verified what they've put out. Is Snowden a hero?

WL has been a covert op since its inception and Snowden is a plant.

You really don't know anything about the world you're commenting on, that's clear. I won't spoil your suspense!

What does Drumpf think?, then that will give you a leg up on how to respond.

Tell us only the good things you remember... about your mother.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 01:02:23 PM
Jacky!! YT is your saviour. Remember that baby.

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 06, 2016, 01:01:42 PM
Full Speech: Donald Trump Rally in Reno, NV 11/5/16.

https://youtu.be/aQMUj6ETaNg

Assassinated with a sign!! At least Reagan and JFK had a bullet pointed at them. A bloody sign is no way to be killed. Its undignified.

starrmtn001

Full: Donald Trump Rally in Sioux City, IA 11/6/16.

https://youtu.be/wFf1awmOgOE

Jackstar

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 06, 2016, 10:10:36 AM
USA, the country, the people and political structure is pretty resilient and in no way "fragile" to the whims of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS3s_LE6WrI

Ye were warned. Ye were all warned.

Dr. MD MD

I have no problem with Pilger; I just supposed his political leanings might be at odds with yours, no? As for Wikileaks and 'truth'; point to where anyone has verified what they've put out. Is Snowden a hero? What does Trump think?, then that will give you a leg up on how to respond.

So far they've all been verified and no one has come forward to deny any of them.

I think Trump is going to WIN !!