• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

onan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2016, 09:58:51 AM
So, you're defending the agitators and their racketeering then?  ???

Well, we aren't going to pay their legal fees, if that is what you mean.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: onan on November 06, 2016, 10:01:27 AM
Well, we aren't going to pay their legal fees, if that is what you mean.

If by "we" you the Democrats, I think you're wrong about that.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 06, 2016, 09:57:03 AM
Part of me hopes that Trump gets in, just so you can see what would follow, but I'd rather that there was something of the world left over apart from a few bleeding cinders. But the more sensible side of me would prefer that your entire country wasn't humiliated and immiserated. For all your faults, I'd rather have you lot in charge than China or Russia.

That's my feelings too. I want Trump in with the condition that,  just before he has the heretics imprisoned the rest of NATO refuse to share intel with him, he is caught on live tv giving Putin a bj and revealing he does detest plain looking women and poor people after all and have them drowned in acid, that a reset button can be pressed to start with something else.

Brody

ABC news is all but declaring Hillary as our new overlord.

200K more latinos have already voted in Florida than did in the entire 2012 election.

Alex Jones loved the "assassination" attempt on Trump yesterday and declared it a plot by Hillary.

Trump is declaring Nevada as rigged because they kept the polls open late due to lines.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2016, 09:58:51 AM
So, you're defending the agitators and their racketeering then?  ???

Grow up child.

None violent protesting is a legitimate exercise in 'free' countries; yep, you guessed it, not just the USA. If holding up a sign that says "Republicans against Trump" is agitation, then Trump isn't fit to run a bath, let alone a country, because he'll sure get some disappointments out of the rarified air in Trump sewers.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 06, 2016, 09:57:03 AM
Part of me hopes that Trump gets in, just so you can see what would follow, but I'd rather that there was something of the world left over apart from a few bleeding cinders. But the more sensible side of me would prefer that your entire country wasn't humiliated and immiserated. For all your faults, I'd rather have you lot in charge than China or Russia.

I think you have a very ignorant view of how our system works.  Should Donald Trump win, we wouldn't be electing a Dictator.  There are checks and balances in our system from the Senate, Congress and Supreme Court.

USA, the country, the people and political structure is pretty resilient and in no way "fragile" to the whims of Donald Trump.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Brody on November 06, 2016, 10:07:09 AM
ABC news is all but declaring Hillary as our new overlord.

200K more latinos have already voted in Florida than did in the entire 2012 election.

Alex Jones loved the "assassination" attempt on Trump yesterday and declared it a plot by Hillary.

Trump is declaring Nevada as rigged because they kept the polls open late due to lines.

Lol..good ol Alex, never let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 06, 2016, 10:10:36 AM
I think you have a very ignorant view of how our system works.  Should Donald Trump win, we wouldn't be electing a Dictator.  There are checks and balances in our system from the Senate, Congress and Supreme Court.

USA, the country, the people and political structure is pretty resilient and in no way "fragile" to the whims of Donald Trump.

Essentially then he'll be impotent? Because the influencial Republicans don't want him, so presumably they'll side with the Dems with everything Trump wants to push through. Yes?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 10:09:31 AM
Grow up child.

None violent protesting is a legitimate exercise in 'free' countries; yep, you guessed it, not just the USA. If holding up a sign that says "Republicans against Trump" is agitation, then Trump isn't fit to run a bath, let alone a country, because he'll sure get some disappointments out of the rarified air in Trump sewers.

You keep trying to reduce it to "holding a sign" but these guys are trained to get in people's faces and under their skin. I'm sure he did more than hold a sign.  :D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 10:05:14 AM
That's my feelings too. I want Trump in with the condition that,  just before he has the heretics imprisoned the rest of NATO refuse to share intel with him, he is caught on live tv giving Putin a bj and revealing he does detest plain looking women and poor people after all and have them drowned in acid, that a reset button can be pressed to start with something else.

Oh Noes!  What would we do without intel from Estonia, Greece, Latvia and Denmark?!?!??!

We are doomed!!!!  Doomed!!!!  DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 10:13:18 AM
Essentially then he'll be impotent? Because the influencial Republicans don't want him, so presumably they'll side with the Dems with everything Trump wants to push through. Yes?

Read up on Teddy Roosevelt, he was in a similar situation. I see a Trump Presidency being like Teddy's.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 10:13:18 AM

Possibly.

Though if Trump wins and wins by a large margin in those states where the influential Republicans reside, they might be hopping on the Trump train.

Either way, with either candidate I don't see much getting done unless the Republicans control both house and congress and are fearful enough of losing re-election for not siding with Trump.

I think people are over inflating a Trump presidency with extreme paranoia.

The Republicans have proven they're spineless, directionless, soulless whores. They'll blow whatever direction is most favorable to them and if Trump is shooting pearls from the Bully Pulpit, they'll have no choice but to fall in line.

aldousburbank

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 06, 2016, 09:46:57 AM
I am all for George W Bush being tried for war crimes, him along with Dick Cheney and Co. too.

Most Trump supporters aren't hard line Republicans.  I admit I voted for Obama over McCain simply due to Sara Palin being on the ticket and all in all Obama has been an alright President.

Hillary Clinton is simply the most villainous, corrupt and self serving politician I have ever seen.

You know you're headed for a crappy day when you do not disagree with one of the KoK's posts. Fortunately I do not concur with one out of four sentences so my day is now forecast to be only in the 75% shitty range.

The media is claiming to be the real victims in the incident at a campaign rally in Reno, Nevada Saturday night where Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump was rushed off stage by Secret Service agents during a security scare.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/sick-corrupt-media-portrays-selves-real-victims-trump-secret-service-incident-reno/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2016, 10:14:10 AM
You keep trying to reduce it to "holding a sign" but these guys are trained to get in people's faces and under their skin. I'm sure he did more than hold a sign.  :D

You're sure? Really? Funny, because one of your fellow Trumpers on here demanded I prove he was beaten up. Seems the burden of proof is only required if you're a Trumper.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 06, 2016, 10:19:07 AM
Read up on Teddy Roosevelt, he was in a similar situation. I see a Trump Presidency being like Teddy's.

Yeah, this is how I've been seeing him lately, at least my aspiration for him, anyway.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 10:25:15 AM
You're sure? Really? Funny, because one of your fellow Trumpers on here demanded I prove he was beaten up. Seems the burden of proof is only required if you're a Trumper.

Whatever. Just more retarded, queencuck blather.  :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 06, 2016, 10:14:50 AM
Oh Noes!  What would we do without intel from Estonia, Greece, Latvia and Denmark?!?!??!

We are doomed!!!!  Doomed!!!!  DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!

I know you're simple, so I'll keep it short for you. If you really think US intelligence is only sourced by US sources, you're deluded. Completely. I should think that almost all of European intel agencies have been having meetings on a Trump is POTUS scenario, and some pursed lips and head shaking went on.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2016, 10:26:45 AM
Whatever. Just more retarded, queencuck blather.  :P

You're confused. Its okay son.

Does anyone else find it amusing that leftists keep accusing Trump people of being unhinged conspiracy theorists when HillNasty tries to defend against her crimes with a bunch of whacked out shit about Russia, Racists, Deplorables and whatever the fuck else she's trying to deflect with.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 10:28:59 AM

I know you're simple, so I'll keep it short for you. If you really think US intelligence is only sourced by US sources, you're deluded. Completely. I should think that almost all of European intel agencies have been having meetings on a Trump is POTUS scenario, and some pursed lips and head shaking went on.

Sure, it ruins their plans to have a one world government headed by Saudi Arabia and Goldman Sachs.  :D

https://www.rt.com/news/365405-assange-pilger-full-transcript/

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 10:28:59 AM

Sure, Nato nations aren't going to share intel with American agents because of Donald Trump, but they whole heartedly will with Hillary Clinton?

I knew you were delusional, I just never imagined you were that delusional.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 06, 2016, 10:31:44 AM
Does anyone else find it amusing that leftists keeping accusing Trump people of being unhinged conspiracy theorists when HillNasty tries to defend against her crimes with a bunch of whacked out shit about Russia, Racists, Deplorables and whatever the fuck else she's trying to deflect with.

VAST RIGHT-WING CONSIPARCY!!!!

Does anyone else find it amusing that leftists keeping accusing Trump people of being unhinged conspiracy theorists when HillNasty tries to defend against her crimes with a bunch of whacked out shit about Russia, Racists, Deplorables and whatever the fuck else she's trying to deflect with.

I used to think Savage was exaggerating when he called liberalism a mental disorder.  After this election, not so much.

onan

Does anyone else find it amusing that leftists keeping accusing Trump people of being unhinged conspiracy theorists when HillNasty tries to defend against her crimes with a bunch of whacked out shit about Russia, Racist, Deplorables and whatever the fuck else she's trying to deflect with.

I have had issues with Hillary as president. But in all candor, I no longer trust assange, the reasons should be obvious. I am becoming increasingly wary of the FBI.

Considering all the shit thrown at the Clintons for more than two decades, almost all of it discredited. I find the alt right types to be some variation of rabid dogs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: onan on November 06, 2016, 10:37:24 AM
I have had issues with Hillary as president. But in all candor, I no longer trust assange, the reasons should be obvious. I am becoming increasingly wary of the FBI.

Considering all the shit thrown at the Clintons for more than two decades, almost all of it discredited. I find the alt right types to be some variation of rabid dogs.

Really?! Well, if it's all bullshit then why no denials yet?  ???

You don't trust 1. Assange (when they've never been wrong); 2. The FBI; 3. The alt-right (whatever the fuck that is?!)
...but you do believe Hillary!  :D

Anyone else you want to add to your ever growing enemies list?  ;D

onan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2016, 10:38:58 AM
Really?! Well, if it's all bullshit then why no denials yet?  ???

Perhaps responding to crazy just brings out more crazy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: onan on November 06, 2016, 10:39:47 AM
Perhaps responding to crazy just brings out more crazy.

So, it's for the good of the nation then?

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on November 06, 2016, 10:37:24 AM
I find the alt right types to be some variation of rabid dogs.

I like to think of myself more in the style of a rabid javalina.