• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 04, 2016, 11:03:28 AM
Indeed, that's if he can keep up with it all. I have never seen anything like this election in how literally multiple times a day things come out about Hillary that would have sunk a presidential candidate instantly just a decade or two ago. The Kool-Aid drinking going on on the left is astonishing.

I've actually been amazed that the speeches are updated almost in real time...if it's on Drudge, he will be talking about it.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on November 04, 2016, 11:06:34 AM
I've actually been amazed that the speeches are updated almost in real time...if it's on Drudge, he will be talking about it.

The Trump people know that the scandals are her Achilles heel. With the numbers so tight in a variety of states, he knows that all he has to do is get a relatively small number of people to come to believe that Hillary is more likely to end up in jail than in the White House regardless of whether she wins.

theONE

I often wonder why there is so many cowards and idiots on this whole board ??

SredniVashtar

The time will probably come one day when we can feed all of the relevant data about a prospective world leader into a quantum computer and then run a simulation to see what would happen. We could even throw in a few international crises to see how they would respond in different situations. Part of me is intrigued by the thought of Donald Trump as President, I just wish we could do it in 'safe mode' so that we could press the reset button once he's brought us all to the brink of armageddon.

theONE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 04, 2016, 11:22:07 AM
The time will probably come one day when we can feed all of the relevant data about a prospective world leader into a quantum computer and then run a simulation to see what would happen. We could even throw in a few international crises to see how they would respond in different situations. Part of me is intrigued by the thought of Donald Trump as President, I just wish we could do it in 'safe mode' so that we could press the reset button once he's brought us all to the brink of armageddon.

how is UK doing these days -any problems with keeping your country to yourselves ?? ..or you just going to roll over and let
radical muslims to take it for themselves and fk you in the azz

theONE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 04, 2016, 11:22:07 AM

so looks like UK might not leave EU after all, hahaha ha ha ha ,LOL

"#StopFundingHate: Twitter users demand Daily Mail boycott over Brexit ruling coverage"
https://www.rt.com/uk/365356-daily-mail-brexit-hate/

**Prime Minister Theresa May’s government suffered a blow on Thursday when judges ruled that parliament would need
to trigger Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty to formally start the UK’s exit from the EU - a decision which has left many Leave supporters furious.**

SredniVashtar

Quote from: theONE on November 04, 2016, 11:25:29 AM
how is UK doing these days

Not bad, and your whore of a mother is keeping well, I trust?

Donald Noory

Poor little Trumptards. They still don't understand that Trump is going to lose. Look at the newest electoral map. Add up the "Likely Trump", "Leans Trump", and then for shits and giggles, add ALL of the toss up states (166), and Trump only gets to 267, not enough to win the election. He needs 270. And he sure is hell ain't going to win ALL the toss up states. So you lame-ass fucktards think that Trump is going to get ALL the toss up states, "Likely Trump" and "Leans Trump" states, as well as take some of Hillary's solid states?

Well, Trump said he loves the poorly educated. Too bad there aren't enough of you to get him elected. Mark my words on election day, ya fuckwits.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

Just saw this commercial...

Call 1-800-237-7220 and press 1 if you think Hillary should face criminal charges
                                                                                 concerning the e-Mail controversy

press 2 if you think Hillary is above the law and should get
                                                                                 special treatment.

Breaking News...     LOL

* paid for by Great America PAC

Can't find the new ad on their website yet though.

albrecht

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 04, 2016, 12:12:41 PM
Poor little Trumptards. They still don't understand that Trump is going to lose. Look at the newest electoral map. Add up the "Likely Trump", "Leans Trump", and then for shits and giggles, add ALL of the toss up states (166), and Trump only gets to 267, not enough to win the election. He needs 270. And he sure is hell ain't going to win ALL the toss up states. So you lame-ass fucktards think that Trump is going to get ALL the toss up states, "Likely Trump" and "Leans Trump" states, as well as take some of Hillary's solid states?

Well, Trump said he loves the poorly educated. Too bad there aren't enough of you to get him elected. Mark my words on election day, ya fuckwits.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
It would be quite an historic and amazing thing if Trump can pull it off considering almost the whole media, Hollywood, pollsters, and government bureaucrats and lobbyists are against him. It actually shows how week a candidate Billary is with all the money she spend and support from the world's largest banks, almost all media outlets, most lobbyists, and most bureaucrats, Hollywood, and still tight in many states?
http://heatst.com/politics/presidential-pollsters-political-contributions-heavily-for-hillary-clinton/
https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/10/17/20330/journalists-shower-hillary-clinton-campaign-cash

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 04, 2016, 12:12:41 PM

Donald Noory

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2016, 01:40:05 PM
It would be quite an historic and amazing thing if Trump can pull it off considering almost the whole media, Hollywood, pollsters, and government bureaucrats and lobbyists are against him. It actually shows how week a candidate Billary is with all the money she spend and support from the world's largest banks, almost all media outlets, most lobbyists, and most bureaucrats, Hollywood, and still tight in many states?
http://heatst.com/politics/presidential-pollsters-political-contributions-heavily-for-hillary-clinton/
https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/10/17/20330/journalists-shower-hillary-clinton-campaign-cash

You're quite adept at distorting the truth. The "whole media'? Fox News is the biggest cable network and they aren't against him. And there are more right-wing wacko radio talk show hosts than there are lefties. Are all the right-wing radio talk show hosts against him too? Hollywood? There are plenty of Trump supporters. Scott Baio, Kirstie Alley, Gene Simmons, Kid Rock, Robert Davi (Noory's good pal), Stephen Baldwin, Gary Busey, Lou Ferrigno, Hulk Hogan, Dean Cain, Wayne Newton, Ted Nugent. Douchebags and washed-up morons one and all. But Trump supporters.

Pollsters? Frank Luntz, probably the most famous pollster, is not pro-Hillary.

Do you just pull this stuff out of your ass? Or are you just getting the "it was rigged" talking point ready for election day?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2016, 01:40:05 PM

Yes, but not as historic and amazing as the fight that would be triggered by a Trump victory. He would be under siege almost from day one and not just in the media and in political circles.

I have very little doubt that the reckless way he would try to "reform" the system would have thousands of people out in the streets protesting. All kinds of people, including eventually the white working class once they figured out that Trump had betrayed them. And once the protests started, Trump would be in his element, that being street fighting using all means necessary.

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 04, 2016, 02:00:34 PM
s. Are all the right-wing radio talk show hosts against him too? Hollywood? There are plenty of Trump supporters. Scott Baio, Kirstie Alley, Gene Simmons, Kid Rock, Robert Davi (Noory's good pal), Stephen Baldwin, Gary Busey, Lou Ferrigno, Hulk Hogan, Dean Cain, Wayne Newton, Ted Nugent. Douchebags and washed-up morons one and all. But Trump supporters.

Don't forget Chuck Norris you impotent fuckwad.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on November 04, 2016, 02:07:03 PM
Yes, but not as historic and amazing as the fight that would be triggered by a Trump victory. He would be under siege almost from day one and not just in the media and in political circles.

I have very little doubt that the reckless way he would try to "reform" the system would have thousands of people out in the streets protesting. All kinds of people, including eventually the white working class once they figured out that Trump had betrayed them. And once the protests started, Trump would be in his element, that being street fighting using all means necessary.

And Hillary could be facing indictment from day one should she make it that far.  I take your bit of speculation there at the end as just that.  Speculation.  However we are in a pickle.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2016, 12:41:59 AM
N driving himself in Landrover.I guess out of the cabal for that time?

It's time to address your flagrant and rampant abuse of the written English language.

Donald Noory

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 04, 2016, 02:17:01 PM
Don't forget Chuck Norris you impotent fuckwad.

Oh yeah. I forgot to add you too, you're a celebrity guitar player. Everyone heard you plonking the strings on Heather's show. You should spend your time practicing your guitar instead of delving into politics. We'll see how it works out for you on election day, fuckwit.

They also heard that you're basically a stupid kid with his head up his ass. Which is backed up by your asinine posts.

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on November 04, 2016, 04:06:16 AM
Trump is too stupid to understand this. He also stated he would order soldiers to commit war crimes. Stupid doesn't really come close.

Why the sudden interest in war crimes now? Where were you when the last eight Presidents did that?

What makes you think that The President Of The United States is anything more than a rubber stamp figurehead?

Your criticism of the man would hold up, if you had held the same kind of scathing analysis up against anyone else--but you did not.

transparent shill

starrmtn001

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Wilmington, Ohio 11/4/16.

https://youtu.be/xYhHShc6Ins

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 04, 2016, 02:23:43 PM
Oh yeah. I forgot to add you too, you're a celebrity guitar player. Everyone heard you plonking the strings on Heather's show. You should spend your time practicing your guitar instead of delving into politics. We'll see how it works out for you on election day, fuckwit.

How much you know.  It was on Richard C. Hoagland's show.  And you are still talking about it.

You truly are a dumb motherfucker.

Donald Noory

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 04, 2016, 02:28:04 PM
How much you know.  It was on Richard C. Hoagland's show.  And you are still talking about it.

You truly are a dumb motherfucker.

Oh yeah it was the other shitty host. Sorry. Still doesn't change the fact that you're a dumb kid who can't play the guitar for shit, and who should practice it, instead of getting into grown-up topics like politics.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 04, 2016, 02:27:33 PM

Some of our Canadian friends to the north have been extraordinarily silent the last few days.  Did the paychecks from CTR stop coming in?

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 04, 2016, 02:31:26 PM
Some of our Canadian friends to the north have been extraordinarily silent the last few days.  Did the paychecks from CTR stop coming in?

They took their paycheck and went to buy maple syrup taffy and ketchup flavored cake don't cha know