• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Lord Grantham

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 15, 2016, 07:32:24 PM
I've pretty much accepted what's going to happen with this country. I don't think there's an answer but bunker down and wait for the violence to start.

Spoken like a true deplorable.

analog kid

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 15, 2016, 07:16:48 PM
So how many business empires have you run?

PS: I'm curious, what is your avatar from? Looks like an independent album cover. I'm interested.

It's from the legendary stoner rock band Sleep. They're as interesting to read about as they are to listen to.

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 15, 2016, 07:34:53 PM
I am pretty sure that the last several presidents have signed similar statements. I know people were making the same claims against Bush.
O, ..OK, I was under impression that O signed some really bad ass Laws to give him super duper authorities/powers
in case of national emergencies-riots

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 15, 2016, 03:55:34 AM
You're taking too much from the 'Donald J Trump book of telling lies'.  Stop it.

Hey pud, ..HERE IS SOMETHING FOR YOU - to take that sour pus grim from your face :P

"I Slept With Your Mom Prank (animated) - Ownage Pranks"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNQ_6zSxeVQ

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 15, 2016, 07:32:24 PM
I don't think there's an answer but bunker down and wait for the violence to start.

Pretty much, i feel bad for city slickers they are going to get it the worst. I probably wont even have to use my guns i live in a podunk white utopia, have a garden and know how to hunt. As long as it only lasts a few months i will be good beyond that im fucked lol.

Quote from: analog kid on October 15, 2016, 07:38:31 PM
It's from the legendary stoner rock band Sleep. They're as interesting to read about as they are to listen to.

Okay, sort of Sabbath meets The Melvins. I was kind of hoping it might be something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RPiFJBXhdI

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 15, 2016, 07:53:30 PM
Pretty much, i feel bad for city slickers they are going to get it the worst. I probably wont even have to use my guns i live in a podunk white utopia, have a garden and know how to hunt. As long as it only lasts a few months i will be good beyond that im fucked lol.

I agree. One of the many reasons that I moved away from the crazy ass area that I use to live in. Saw the trends coming a long, long time ago and knew that it was in my best interest to get the hell out while I could. Recent events in the area have proven that to be a very wise decision.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 15, 2016, 08:02:09 PM
I agree. One of the many reasons that I moved away from the crazy ass area that I use to live in. Saw the trends coming a long, long time ago and knew that it was in my best interest to get the hell out while I could. Recent events in the area have proven that to be a very wise decision.

Silvertown is the place to be when SHTF

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 15, 2016, 08:20:12 PM
Silvertown is the place to be when SHTF

I don't know where that is but I'm currently in a very desirable and safe place.

theONE

Talking about animals -political animals- that is ..let's have some fun and lough :)

"Animals Can Be Jerks - Best Funny Compilation!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vx1OVLX5Rc

at 1:20 is classic
at 1:26 is young Jazmunda ..haha lol
at 2:05 Jaz again
at 2:19 is fucking epic - 'dog was fucked in the head'

at 5:46 Hillry destroying paper trail evidence ,lol

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 15, 2016, 07:53:30 PM

I don't know about some major civil war but I have no doubt we'll see ramped up government sanctioned domestic terrorism and daily wild jahoodis attacks within HillNasty's administration. What happens after those four years, your guess is as good as mine.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 15, 2016, 07:37:03 PM
Spoken like a true deplorable.

Oh I get it, you're repeating that one thing Hillary said. Ha, witty bro.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: analog kid on October 15, 2016, 07:38:31 PM

"Dopesmoker" is one of my favorite albums.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 15, 2016, 12:43:13 PM
Liberal?  The "generalizations" I used perfectly describe Trump's target audience, which should have been clear from the start to anyone paying attention. These dangerous animals might never have acted out until presidential candidate Trump came along to incite them.

My god. You need to head out to the woodshed and punch the Nazi out of yourself. You stepped off a cliff lately.

theONE

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 15, 2016, 09:46:58 PM
My god. You need to head out to the woodshed and punch the Nazi out of yourself. You stepped off a cliff lately.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 15, 2016, 09:28:56 PM
I don't know about some major civil war but I have no doubt we'll see ramped up government sanctioned domestic terrorism and daily wild jahoodis attacks within HillNasty's administration. What happens after those four years, your guess is as good as mine.

Again, even though all evidence points to themselves...it's the Russians.  ;) ;)

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2016, 10:29:43 PM
Again, even though all evidence points to themselves...it's the Russians.  ;) ;)

Since the winter is coming and the famous Russian winters that even Napoleon & Hitler couldn't take it , ...here it is some Russian music
to warm up to the coming possible meeting of two "friends" USA+RUSSIA in the near future , hehe ;)

Let me share with you some gems that I found to explore & warm up with their music & beautiful girls.
/this group called "Via Gra"/ was formed by famous (Georgian descent) music genius, that group was started by him in Kiev-Ukraine,
many years before the conflict that is going on now.
They sing in Russian language.

1. "Anniversary concert of "Via Gra" group in Moscow"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI3iOjCismA

2. "Mix - Russian Folk Songs - Russian TV - Ludmila Zykina ( Subtitles )"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47yGTyV5k5Y&list=RD47yGTyV5k5Y&index=1

...might as well get to know your present "enemy" and future friend
according to some prophecy/prediction there will be a time when China will attack USA ,
and at one point 'today's evil Russia will step in and help USA to defeat China -
so....get to know them a bit ...via music... :)

analog kid

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 15, 2016, 07:57:51 PM
Okay, sort of Sabbath meets The Melvins. I was kind of hoping it might be something like this:

Yeah, you have to have an appreciation for Sabbath and Tony Iommi.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 15, 2016, 09:46:58 PM

The group Uhura is singling out for blame in this travesty of an election is a group that deserves to be singled out. They put Trump on the ballot and he in turn is breathing life into the worst elements in society. They don't seem to mind that at all. You should be more judicious about who exactly you're calling a Nazi.

theONE

theONE you are banned.This ban is not set to expire.

JesusJuice

Is MV finally handing out bans? I've been asking to be banned for awhile now and he refuses! Ban me now, fucker!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 16, 2016, 01:32:04 AM
Is MV finally handing out bans? I've been asking to be banned for awhile now and he refuses! Ban me now, fucker!

What was the transgression?

Lord Grantham

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/10/15/donald-trump-warnings-conspiracy-rig-election-are-stoking-anger-among-his-followers/LcCY6e0QOcfH8VdeK9UdsM/story.html

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”
Treason, Murder, Insurrection

“I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”
Voter intimidation, civil rights violations

Is dude really worth all that emotion and vitriol?

CornyCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 15, 2016, 05:46:40 PM
The point about Obama... if anyone in the military had written a book where they admitted being a frequent pot smoker (choom) and doing coke (blow), they would not have been granted a top secret clearance.

The media has done a more rigorous job vetting Ken Bone, the red sweater guy that simply asked a non-partisan question at the last debate, than they ever did with Kerry, Obama, or either Clinton.

Nothing religious about it. Liberal media protects liberal candidates to further a liberal agenda.
If you've been watching politics in the US for the last half century, you can see where the religious whack-a-doodles have taken over the party.  They all claim to get their morality from their Christian faith - but I agree with you, that they are just using the faith to promote their politics.  It's like when the American Nazis and KKK seemed to lose funding and exit the news media, the religious right got more funding and miraculously rose up. 

We now can see who's genuine about their religion by witnessing who is tolerating and making excuses for Trump's degradation of women. 

CornyCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 15, 2016, 07:19:35 PM
We had an election in spite of WWII. We had an election in 1968 in spite of riots.

We might not be able to stop dead people from voting, but there will be an election.
Many of these Trump supporters are conspiracy theorists.  They have never allowed facts to dissuade them.  They also run on emotion and not logic, so the more they can whip their members into a frenzy the less they will be able to think logically.  Trump loves the poorly educated. 

CornyCrow

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 15, 2016, 09:30:58 PM
Oh I get it, you're repeating that one one of the true things Hillary said. Ha, witty bro.
FIFY