• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Segundus on July 23, 2016, 07:15:23 AM
Yep.  I can't stomach Trump or Clinton, but I'll be voting.

Feel the Johnson, broheim. Let`s make this thing happen!

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 23, 2016, 03:30:46 AM
What the....

He's not feeling her up, he's frisking her.  Her mother is a foreigner, right?  She could be a terrorist.

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on July 23, 2016, 08:24:36 AM
He's not feeling her up, he's frisking her.  Her mother is a foreigner, right?  She could be a terrorist.

Look, the ol`cheetos jesus had a few cocktails back stage and got a little horned-up. We all know he would be fuckin` Ivanka (and maybe he IS, I just don`t KNOW) if he wasn`t her daddy. He has admitted as much on national TV.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Zetaspeak on July 22, 2016, 08:31:37 PM
He talked about Cruz's father being connected to JFK and that he read it in the National Enquirer.  He then starts doing a commercial for the national enquirer saying they get thinks right some times.

Please post one quote, tweet. or attributable statement by Trump in which he mentions Cruz or Cruz Sr. and any reference to JFK or his assassination. Trump's only inference was to the NE story on Cruz Sr.'s possible association with LHO. Period. 

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 23, 2016, 10:01:23 AM
Please post one quote, tweet. or attributable statement by Trump in which he mentions Cruz or Cruz Sr. and any reference to JFK or his assassination. Trump's only inference was to the NE story on Cruz Sr.'s possible association with LHO. Period.

good God you are a dumb motherfucker lol. I mean, seriously.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 23, 2016, 10:14:10 AM
good God you are a dumb motherfucker lol. I mean, seriously.

So where does Trump say anything about Cruz and the JFK assassination?  Try again when you understand the difference between "assassin" (person) and "assassination" (event).  See, Oswald was the assassin; and anyone who knew Oswald knew the assassin.  Got it?  Maybe you should stick with the slimy innuendos from edited video clips; they suit you better.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 23, 2016, 10:55:35 AM
So where does Trump say anything about Cruz and the JFK assassination?  Try again when you understand the difference between "assassin" (person) and "assassination" (event).  See, Oswald was the assassin; and anyone who knew Oswald knew the assassin.  Got it?  Maybe you should stick with the slimy innuendos from edited video clips; they suit you better.

Are you REAAALLLYYYYYY that stupid? I accorded  you some modicum of credit. No more. Your cheeto-jesus moron went on the highest rated cable TV show in the entire world and flatly stated that Ted Cruz`s dad was complicit in the JFK assassination. Calling it "HORRRRRRRRRRIBLE". You dumb, fucking, glassy-eyed, Trump-humpers will go to ANY length to defend your messiah. How fucking disgusting. YOU disgust me to no end. You consistently lie about that asshole`s record. WHY? You`re a GD communist! Why are you defending Trump? Whatever, dude. He`s your clusterfuck, not mine.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 23, 2016, 11:10:14 AM
Are you REAAALLLYYYYYY that stupid? I accorded  you some modicum of credit. No more. Your cheeto-jesus moron went on the highest rated cable TV show in the entire world and flatly stated that Ted Cruz`s dad was complicit in the JFK assassination. Calling it "HORRRRRRRRRRIBLE". You dumb, fucking, glassy-eyed, Trump-humpers will go to ANY length to defend your messiah. How fucking disgusting. YOU disgust me to no end. You consistently lie about that asshole`s record. WHY? You`re a GD communist! Why are you defending Trump? Whatever, dude. He`s your clusterfuck, not mine.
I assumed the rhetorical concept of the difference between "assassin" and "assassination" was within your grasp. Silly me.  Does your GED certificate have an asterisk?

Rant on, o saved one.  It won't change what DJT actually said about theOl' Loonie.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 23, 2016, 11:10:14 AM

Still, you seem genuinely upset about it.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 23, 2016, 11:23:44 AM
I assumed the rhetorical concept of the difference between "assassin" and "assassination" was within your grasp. Silly me.  Does your GED certificate have an asterisk?

Rant on, o saved one.  It won't change what DJT actually said about theOl' Loonie.

And you, believer of unicorns and fairy tales, keep those little dick-skinners in your ears and maintain that simple, dim-witted belief in your champion, the vulgar, simpleton of the modern political era. Besides...he has a good brain.

CornyCrow

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 23, 2016, 07:38:38 AM
Feel the Johnson, broheim. Let`s make this thing happen!

Not on your life.  Libertarians are only for the very rich.  As far as they are concerned the rest can eat stuff and die.  Read Ayn Rand.  Everything is privatized - police, fire departments, schools, libraries, etc.  No Social Security or unemployment or Medicare. 

No, I'm voting for Jill Stein.  Green Party.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 23, 2016, 08:29:16 AM
Look, the ol`cheetos jesus had a few cocktails back stage and got a little horned-up. We all know he would be fuckin` Ivanka (and maybe he IS, I just don`t KNOW) if he wasn`t her daddy. He has admitted as much on national TV.

Damn man.  Eric Erickson has brainwashed you.  Trump made a clear point in his speech that he was going to put a strict constructionist on the Supreme Court and you are still foaming at the mouth.  Don't you realize what is at stake here?  The Supreme Court.  A vote against Trump is a vote against a conservative Court.

I listen to Eric everyday but he has simply gone off the rails with his Trump vendetta.  You'd be wise to listen to reason and pay less attention to emotions.

What Trump said yesterday about Cruz and his dad was a step back for the campaign.  He seems to be anxious to destroy Cruz for whatever reason.  I got news for him though.  Cruz is going nowhere.  He'll be in DC for a long time so he better reach out to Cruz and apologize for his insensitive remarks.

It is well past time for Trump to solely focus on Hillary.  He is only damaging his campaign if he continues his vendetta against Cruz.  He needs conservatives in his camp or he will lose.  Conservatives like Cruz because he is one of only a few speaking up against the Establishment. 

Some interesting info here on the cozy relationship between Putin and his cronies and Trump, and how Trump is reliant on Russian financing because the great business genius can't get loans from U.S. banks because he's considered a bad risk.

It's worth clicking the link in the piece to the story about how Trump's people at the convention pressured the platform committee to change language that would have guaranteed arms and other support for Ukraine if it's attacked by Russia. Interestingly enough, it's the only part of the platform in which his campaign showed any interest whatsoever.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

Jackstar

I don't see anything in that article about Drumpf's ties to Freemasonry. How legit can it be?

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 23, 2016, 05:08:54 PM
Some interesting info here on the cozy relationship between Putin and his cronies and Trump, and how Trump is reliant on Russian financing because the great business genius can't get loans from U.S. banks because he's considered a bad risk.

It's worth clicking the link in the piece to the story about how Trump's people at the convention pressured the platform committee to change language that would have guaranteed arms and other support for Ukraine if it's attacked by Russia. Interestingly enough, it's the only part of the platform in which his campaign showed any interest whatsoever.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing
So? It is nothing compared to what Billary has done (both in the 'pay for play' and Foundation(s)/speech stuff but also in the fomenting the Ukrainian destabilization in official capacity.) But what she, and Obama, have done doesn't excuse other people's actions. But as a businessman why not do deal or get funding from whomever? Crimeans voted to be Russian (including the Cossacks) and was a part of Russia. What is the problem? We are asked to support outcomes of votes for Scotland and etc and the UN charter specifically mentions "right of free peoples" etc. We could argue "rigged or corrupt election" but, actually, we can't (in good conscience.) Putin is a bad guy and ex-KGB (Of course we've had ex CIA HEAD as President but move along here) but I don't really care much what he does over there. Let Russia outlaw Scientology or have innocuous rules about homosexuals. Let them crack down on terrorists in Chechnya. Rather the Muslims be bombed there than come to our countries and do some bombings here. As long as he doesn't invade us or allied countries. In the future I would rather be friends with Russians, though a very diverse and corrupt country, and have a common-enemy in Islamic terrorists (and potential one in China etc) than to keep trying to start WWIII by agitating against them. And it is not like we aren't 'friends' or even send money to corrupt countries! Or as, in some cases, ourselves are corrupt. #Billary

VtaGeezer

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 23, 2016, 04:20:40 PM
    What Trump said yesterday about Cruz and his dad was a step back for the campaign.  He seems to be anxious to destroy Cruz for whatever reason.  I got news for him though.  Cruz is going nowhere.  He'll be in DC for a long time so he better reach out to Cruz and apologize for his insensitive remarks.

It is well past time for Trump to solely focus on Hillary.  He is only damaging his campaign if he continues his vendetta against Cruz.  He needs conservatives in his camp or he will lose.  Conservatives like Cruz because he is one of only a few speaking up against the Establishment.
I don't get the uproar from yesterday.  Trump was doing the equivalent of the wrap-up talk after the big game, to the convention volunteers. He walked them through Cruz's disingenuous performance, went fairly methodically (for DT) through the background of Cruz's phony indignation...and the media immediately distorted and inflated it to parade balloon proportion yet again. But I do hope Trump fleshes out the bones of his themes and goes for the target rich Clinton machine.  I think the fight will be not uphill, but like freestyling up a cliff with the indigenous denizens of the Capital dropping boulders on him from above (just like the past year).

Quote from: Jackstar on July 23, 2016, 05:20:24 PM
I don't see anything in that article about Drumpf's ties to Freemasonry. How legit can it be?

Of course you don't, because they only show us what they want us to see. I thought you knew how that stuff works.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 23, 2016, 10:55:35 AM
Apparently the Billary campaign DNC thought the accusation of the Nat'l Enquirer was possible. Taking a break from their Bernie bashing and fundraising they exchanged ideas on the Cruz/Oswald stuff:
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7735

WOTR

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 23, 2016, 05:08:54 PM

Don't be silly.  We all know that Trump was the only candidate who did not take money from special interests, and as such is the only candidate who does not owe anything to anybody.  You seem to imply that this may not be the case.

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 23, 2016, 04:09:52 PM
Damn man.  Eric Erickson has brainwashed you.  Trump made a clear point in his speech that he was going to put a strict constructionist on the Supreme Court and you are still foaming at the mouth.  Don't you realize what is at stake here?  The Supreme Court.  A vote against Trump is a vote against a conservative Court.

You can't stop it, it's coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQw68jl7KXc

pyewacket

Quote from: Rix Gins on July 23, 2016, 07:08:24 PM
I'd pay $20.00 just to go that far.

I'll let ya do it for $14.95. I even take pay pal.  ;D

Rix Gins

Quote from: pyewacket on July 23, 2016, 10:28:11 PM
I'll let ya do it for $14.95. I even take pay pal.  ;D

Pat you down for $14.95?  Absolutely!!!...That would be fabulous.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 23, 2016, 04:09:52 PM

I listen to Eric everyday but he has simply gone off the rails with his Trump vendetta.  You'd be wise to listen to reason and pay less attention to emotions.

Never listened to Erickson in my life.

Although, I think he may have filled in for Boortz once and I caught some of it.

pyewacket

Quote from: breitbart
Califorlia Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom plagiarized an attack on Donald Trump on Friday evening, presenting work by a retired Air Force officer as if it were his own, and signing it with his name. Newson later admitted the plagiarism, once caught.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/07/24/gavin-newsom-plagiarizes-attack-donald-trump/

;D Hoisted on his own petard!

pyewacket

I trust Trump to take better care of our military - not just those now serving, but I hope he also takes action to stop the shameless treatment of our veterans.

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016/05/donald-trump-sent-his-own-plane-to-transport-200-stranded-marines/

Quote from: pyewacket on July 24, 2016, 10:06:44 AM
I trust Trump to take better care of our military - not just those now serving, but I hope he also takes action to stop the shameless treatment of our veterans.

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016/05/donald-trump-sent-his-own-plane-to-transport-200-stranded-marines/

Yeah, probably not so much. trump only cares about...well, trump.

http://www.snope.com/trump-tower-air/

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 24, 2016, 11:23:08 AM

Yeah, probably not so much. trump only cares about...well, trump.

http://www.snope.com/trump-tower-air/
Dead linkie.  The debunking website is Snopes not Snope, which rhymes with dope.