• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

TigerLily

Quote from: ItsOver on June 03, 2016, 10:28:54 AM
It's not about enforcing laws.  It's about maintaining power, a matter of political expediency.  If our laws were enforced, most of those "protesters" wouldn't have even been in North Mexico, err, I mean "California."

Heh Heh.  Get used to it.  Soon all of the U.S. will look like "North Mexico".  In the near future the melting pot will turn us all cafe` au lait.  8)  And in case your wondering, I wear sunglasses to protect my baby blue eyes and sunscreen for my lily white skin

VtaGeezer

Dept of Labor just reported the worst job growth in 5 years.  A meager 38,000 new jobs...in a nation where 300,000+ reach working age every month.  And we can assume most of those jobs are stocking shelves with Asian imports or involve serving cheap food.  The economy is sinking ever deeper into the swamp because of the flailing, failing WH globalist policies which HMH vows to extend.  Screw all the "who's more presidential" crap.  Trump should bludgeon Clinton with this mercilessly; and he should do what the Left is doing...cherry pick her most ill-considered, intemperate words and phrases and weave whole tapestries from them. 

aldousburbank

The fact that the asshole Mexican flag waving disrupters can't understand that Trump could not buy better PR just shows how stupid they are. Idiots.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: TigerLily on June 03, 2016, 11:06:50 AM
Heh Heh.  Get used to it.  Soon all of the U.S. will look like "North Mexico".  In the near future the melting pot will turn us all cafe` au lait.  8)  And in case your wondering, I wear sunglasses to protect my baby blue eyes and sunscreen for my lily white skin
I remember reading a couple years ago that 100 years ago half of Americans had blue eyes, but blue eyes (and blondes) are on the way to extinction; will be as rare as albinos by 2100. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 03, 2016, 12:03:35 PM
I remember reading a couple years ago that 100 years ago half of Americans had blue eyes, but blue eyes (and blondes) are on the way to extinction; will be as rare as albinos by 2100.

If Military Justice was here, he'd give you the low down on ethnic cleansing; the Balkan way. It includes burning orphanages with the kids locked inside; decapitating adults and putting their heads on poles in barns, in rows; It includes raping women and children in front of men held at gunpoint, then murdering the women and children before murdering the men who are thrown into mass graves with their familes, some still alive because the bullets missed.

That would get rid of brown eyes eh? Oh, I nearly forgot to add. The victims were all Muslims.

TigerLily

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 03, 2016, 12:03:35 PM

Doesn't matter. I'm already one of a kind

TigerLily

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 03, 2016, 11:45:38 AM
The fact that the asshole Mexican flag waving disrupters can't understand that Trump could not buy better PR just shows how stupid they are. Idiots.

Oh yeah. Everyone looves Trump's politics of hate, fear and divisiveness.

By the way. Why no posts on the latest Trump flip flop on giving nukes to the squinty-eyed yellow people?  Oh, that's right. It wasn't a flip flop. He was either lying then or lying now.

Or back when he was going to imprison women for murder but only for a year or so.

Or the Trump University scam.

Or the use of what amounts to conscript  labor in Dubai on the Trump development

Or his lies about his four bankruptcies

I gotta million of  'em

I would really like to see - in this thread - some critical analysis and discussion of the Savior's record of lies and flip flops.  Instead of all the rah rah, you the man, blind acceptance rhetoric. Prove you're not sheeple.   I double dog dare you.  So you know I mean business.

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2016, 09:25:00 AM
Call me crazy but as I've mentioned before forget "free speech" arguments what about just the various laws and codes about burning stuff? Especially in California? Why aren't the leftists and illegals just arrested, or at least cited, for burning stuff when they burn our flag.
ps: I know it won't happen but why won't the DOJ investigate civil rights violations by these illegals and protestors? Imagine if the Klan or some group constantly attacked illegals or BLM meetings and burnt the Mexican flag and try to disrupt their assembly or political speeches? If Obama, or his new lady at the DOJ, cared one whit about the country the border would be secured and, if not deported, the illegal criminals, "refugees," and their apologists would be in camps for national security reasons. (And the oft vaunted and lauded Court says that it is ok, and was done by a Democrat President via Executive Order btw (Korematsu decision, etc.)

They do have strict laws in California about burning.  These people are environmental polluters contributing to man-made climate change.  Arrest them and show no mercy.   >:( ;D

Seriously as much as I criticize Trump, there is no place in America where violence should be tolerated and the people that assaulted the Trump supporters should be arrested.  Everybody needs to be tolerant of other people's views whether on the left or the right.

chefist

The left are very hypocritical...agree with their politics of "tolerance", or be prepared for a beat down or an egging...I used to be a Democrat when I was younger, but their platform of portraying any non-Democrat as a racist is at the heart of the violence last night.

Notice Clinton/Sanders nor anyone else (Dem) has spoken out and condemned the attacks. Why? Because they give their tacit approval for them. The Dem mayor of San Jose basically said Trump supporters deserve the physical assaults.

aldousburbank

Quote from: TigerLily on June 03, 2016, 01:20:24 PM
Oh yeah. Everyone looves Trump's politics of hate, fear and divisiveness.

By the way. Why no posts on the latest Trump flip flop on giving nukes to the squinty-eyed yellow people?  Oh, that's right. It wasn't a flip flop. He was either lying then or lying now.

Or back when he was going to imprison women for murder but only for a year or so.

Or the Trump University scam.

Or the use of what amounts to conscript  labor in Dubai on the Trump development

Or his lies about his four bankruptcies

I gotta million of  'em

I would really like to see - in this thread - some critical analysis and discussion of the Savior's record of lies and flip flops.  Instead of all the rah rah, you the man, blind acceptance rhetoric. Prove you're not sheeple.   I double dog dare you.  So you know I mean business.

All I said is that the protesters are idiots. Critical think that.

In addition I will say this:
All politicians lie.
All fish are wet.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 03, 2016, 01:25:07 PM
Seriously as much as I criticize Trump, there is no place in America where violence should be tolerated and the people that assaulted the Trump supporters should be arrested.  Everybody needs to be tolerant of other people's views whether on the left or the right.

Disruptive protesters come in all colors. Even white

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl5Jo0GnX-k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq5mWkF5zuo

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2016, 12:45:33 PM

If Military Justice was here, he'd give you the low down on ethnic cleansing; the Balkan way. It includes burning orphanages with the kids locked inside; decapitating adults and putting their heads on poles in barns, in rows; It includes raping women and children in front of men held at gunpoint, then murdering the women and children before murdering the men who are thrown into mass graves with their familes, some still alive because the bullets missed.

That would get rid of brown eyes eh? Oh, I nearly forgot to add. The victims were all Muslims.
There's lotsa blue-eyed Bosnian Muslims, YP.  You're the one making the generalizations. Do you go home and whip yourself in penance for admiring a blond over a brunette? 

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2016, 01:29:18 PM
The left are very hypocritical...agree with their politics of "tolerance", or be prepared for a beat down or an egging...I used to be a Democrat when I was younger, but their platform of portraying any non-Democrat as a racist is at the heart of the violence last night.

Notice Clinton/Sanders nor anyone else (Dem) has spoken out and condemned the attacks. Why? Because they give their tacit approval for them. The Dem mayor of San Jose basically said Trump supporters deserve the physical assaults.

And that is one of the the reasons why I have never voted for a  Democrat.  It's always a one-way street with them.  You go their way and if someone disagrees, they are ostracized and treated like shit.  There is no room for free speech in today's Democratic party.

TigerLily

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2016, 01:29:18 PM

Should I find some posts in this thread?

TigerLily

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 03, 2016, 01:31:03 PM
All I said is that the protesters are idiots. Critical think that.

In addition I will say this:
All politicians lie.
All fish are wet.

Wow

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 03, 2016, 01:35:28 PM
And that is one of the the reasons why I have never voted for a  Democrat.  It's always a one-way street with them.  You go their way and if someone disagrees, they are ostracized and treated like shit.  There is no room for free speech in today's Democratic party.

Let's see how my rants are received

Quote from: TigerLily on June 03, 2016, 01:38:35 PM
Let's see how my rants are received

LOL.  I'll pass them onto Debbie Wasserman Schultz though I doubt she cares about a poster on a internet forum.  Now if you stand outside her office with a sign, then you might get a reaction.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2016, 12:45:33 PM

The Muslims are still doing that stuff all around the world though certainly violence and depravity is not exclusive to Muslims, sadly. As bad as it is sometimes violence, even horrible violence, is necessary if your back is to the wall and facing an even more brutal enemy. Sure Vlad and later the Serbs and Croats had some awful excesses but, then again, they were facing brutal enemies themselves and they saved Europe (until now) and sent a message to the enemy with those fields of bodies on pikes. I don't think causing a standoff with the Russians or bombing the Chinese Embassy was worth it. As bad as the Serbs are why risk a possible larger war just to protect some terrorists and criminal Muslims? (Yes, there were innocent people killed, injured, raped, and abused. In war the innocent people are usually the ones to suffer the most on both sides.) Actually it was a bit ironic that we had the anniversary of the Battle of Vienna a few months ago at the same time the 'rapeugee' invasion was going full force. Sobeiski was spinning in his grave.

VtaGeezer

I think the protests have been quite mild, especially considering gun sales since Obama's election.  The people walking through a whipped-up anti-Trump crowd while waving a Trump sign may be within their rights, but they're idiots.  When the violence outside Trump rallies becomes worse than over lost play-off games, I'll be concerned.

chefist

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 03, 2016, 01:35:28 PM

That's pretty much sums it up...

ItsOver

Quote from: TigerLily on June 03, 2016, 11:06:50 AM
Where do I mention anything about skin color?  The concern is over enforcing the law.  Are all laws enforced?  Of course not, but when it becomes blatant and subjectively condoned at the highest level, a nation will unravel and become just another third world country.  What good is it to come to another country only for it to become exactly what you were trying to escape.  Such insanity.

Quote from: ItsOver on June 03, 2016, 04:20:18 PM
Where do mention anything about skin color?  The concern is over enforcing the law.  Are all laws enforced?  Of course not, but when it becomes blatant and subjectively condoned at the highest level, a nation will unravel and become just another third world country.  What good is it to come to another country only for it to become exactly what you were trying to escape.  Such insanity.

Couldn't have said it better.  It's not about race at all.  I get sick of that stale old argument.  Perhaps it's true with some people like King of Kings but he doesn't speak for the majority.

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 03, 2016, 11:45:38 AM
I'm sure I'd be welcomed in Mexico City by waving an Amercan flag and torching the Bandera de México.  I wonder if they'll let me post on BellGab from one of their lovely lock-ups. 

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 03, 2016, 04:34:45 PM
I'm sure I'd be welcomed in Mexico City by waving an Amercan flag and torching the Bandera de México.  I wonder if they'll let me post on BellGab from one of their lovely lock-ups.
That is why the various invasions are not about human rights or people seeking a better life. A real refugee or immigrant would be happy to come to a, relatively, free area and be successful, or at least safer, and improve their lives. They should be thankful and respectful for the people and countries that tolerate and accept the illegals and "refugees." But, instead, we get riots, burning our flags, threats, rapes, claims of conquest, parades/riots with foreign flags (whether Mexican or ISIS,) attacks on some of our most fundamental rights, etc. Would any non-Western country accept this?

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2016, 04:43:00 PM
That is why the various invasions are not about human rights or people seeking a better life. A real refugee or immigrant would be happy to come to a, relatively, free area and be successful, or at least safer, and improve their lives. They should be thankful and respectful for the people and countries that tolerate and accept the illegals and "refugees." But, instead, we get riots, burning our flags, threats, rapes, claims of conquest, parades/riots with foreign flags (whether Mexican or ISIS,) attacks on some of our most fundamental rights, etc. Would any non-Western country accept this?

Because of stupit.

VtaGeezer

How is dividing and defining every interest group by race/ethnicity, as the Democrats do compulsively not institutional racism with intent to exploit.

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2016, 04:43:00 PM

Absolutely not.  The Democrats want to give these same people the right to vote.   No loyalty oath or citizenship necessary.  It will be the ruination of the USA.  Frankly the leaders of the Democratic Party should be condemned and punished for treason.   The Republicans as well for enabling and abetting the Democratic agenda.  The illegals especially in California have shown what country they are loyal to and should be deported ASAP.  Corporations and other companies should be severely punished for hiring illegals.  Dry up the jobs and they will go back to Mexico.