President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on September 22, 2022, 01:35:20 PMThis post is not getting the fan service that it deserves.
"Fan Service" sounds like something someone gets after saki and having to eat while sitting on a mat on the floor. Art probably would have tales. See how depraved media and society has become! Ones thinking goes to base situations. LCD it is becoming. Though, could you imagine paper walls in a modern day city in America? Talk about crime waves with no bail situations!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Rix Gins on September 21, 2022, 11:49:52 PMThat wand breaking reminded me of when a pope dies.  A priest will ask the deceased pope, "Are you dead?" and if he doesn't get an answer, he will remove the pope's gold ring and smash it with a hammer.  The gold will then be melted down and re-cast as a new ring for the next pope.  Those Italians don't mess around.

HOly moly!  Thanks, Rix.


K_Dubb

The Special Master Trumpykins requested will make him identify and swear to anything in the FBI's inventory he says was planted by Sept. 30.  No more vague oh well maybe they were looking for Hillary's emails they planted in there kind of funny business  ;D




The case management plan

I still don't think the classified-documents case is going anywhere, much like Hillary's emails they have to prove he knew he was breaking the law and the weird stuff like declassifying in his mind and some people are saying different things he is trotting out publicly now is a sort of mumbling mobster in a bathrobe insanity defense.  If he had kept his mouth shut about the warrant the way he did about the earlier subpoena, I think the radical leftists at the archives would be content to get the stuff back.

Of course if any classified docs are missing and he sold them or lost them conveniently where some foreign agent might pick them up, the usual spy rules apply and he has to go to the pokey.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 22, 2022, 06:47:51 PMThe Special Master Trumpykins requested will make him identify and swear to anything in the FBI's inventory he says was planted by Sept. 30.  No more vague oh well maybe they were looking for Hillary's emails they planted in there kind of funny business  ;D




The case management plan

I still don't think the classified-documents case is going anywhere, much like Hillary's emails they have to prove he knew he was breaking the law and the weird stuff like declassifying in his mind and some people are saying different things he is trotting out publicly now is a sort of mumbling mobster in a bathrobe insanity defense.  If he had kept his mouth shut about the warrant the way he did about the earlier subpoena, I think the radical leftists at the archives would be content to get the stuff back.

No they wouldn't. This is about criminalizing an opposition that's WAY more popular than them, plain and simple, just like you.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2022, 06:52:22 PMNo they wouldn't. This is about criminalizing an opposition that's WAY more popular than them, plain and simple, just like you.

No, fundamentally this is about him retaining things to which he had no right, for no good reason anyone has bothered to articulate, despite a year or more of being told to give them back including a subpoena that required him to do so.  I think he was probably just doing it to be assho but he's just a private citizen now and can't get away with that any more.


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 22, 2022, 07:22:50 PMNo, fundamentally this is about him retaining things to which he had no right, for no good reason anyone has bothered to articulate, despite a year or more of being told to give them back including a subpoena that required him to do so.  I think he was probably just doing it to be assho but he's just a private citizen now and can't get away with that any more.

Unless you're a Democrat or globalist Republican and then you can get away with it.

"On July 19, 2004, it was revealed that the United States Department of Justice was investigating Berger for unauthorized removal of classified documents in October 2003 from a National Archives reading room prior to testifying before the 9/11 Commission."

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 22, 2022, 07:22:50 PMNo, fundamentally this is about him retaining things to which he had no right, for no good reason anyone has bothered to articulate, despite a year or more of being told to give them back including a subpoena that required him to do so.  I think he was probably just doing it to be assho but he's just a private citizen now and can't get away with that any more.


One only needs to question whence another term like citizen, and ESPECIALLY when nuanced by private. Lest I be considered some kind of Sophistry, but,for the sake of argument (haha) the leftist types normally hated FBI. Alleged cross-dressing and some gay issues aside. Now they celebrate, not as much as the abortion sacrament (this, likely because there is still biology- so not real for them) but almost as much! 302s and such should be suspect. I know some lawyers, even non Joo, who suspect. Like the Old Left used to think, when you go against "the Man" most all power is on their side. I think that is some kind of intersectionality or some power differential? In other words, and some clever folks put it more better (that is a construction we can use here)  Don't talk to the police. Always lawyer up. And "be good" because there are so many laws and regulations on the books that they can get you, it they want. Look at the Federal Register! They making laws and regs all the time!
https://www.federalregister.gov/

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2022, 07:45:05 PMUnless you're a Democrat or globalist Republican and then you can get away with it.

"On July 19, 2004, it was revealed that the United States Department of Justice was investigating Berger for unauthorized removal of classified documents in October 2003 from a National Archives reading room prior to testifying before the 9/11 Commission."


Yeah he put them down his pants, was convicted and paid a fine iirc.  Maybe that's all that will happen🤐

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 22, 2022, 07:53:47 PMYeah he put them down his pants, was convicted and paid a fine iirc.  Maybe that's all that will happen🤐
I think, maybe, so sweet time served? And NOT to be confused with Hells Angel's Sonny Barger. Though he might've been better able, no accusations, to 'handle' certain situations even better than Clintonistas. Actually not. Stuffing docs in socks. In bras. Cigars. Like a "who can go more." Those several decades were so bad. Even though, I will retort before you fashionista reply, there were new haircut styles and tabloid sales.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 22, 2022, 07:52:17 PMOne only needs to question whence another term like citizen, and ESPECIALLY when nuanced by private. Lest I be considered some kind of Sophistry, but,for the sake of argument (haha) the leftist types normally hated FBI. Alleged cross-dressing and some gay issues aside. Now they celebrate, not as much as the abortion sacrament (this, likely because there is still biology- so not real for them) but almost as much! 302s and such should be suspect. I know some lawyers, even non Joo, who suspect. Like the Old Left used to think, when you go against "the Man" most all power is on their side. I think that is some kind of intersectionality or some power differential? In other words, and some clever folks put it more better (that is a construction we can use here)  Don't talk to the police. Always lawyer up. And "be good" because there are so many laws and regulations on the books that they can get you, it they want. Look at the Federal Register! They making laws and regs all the time!
https://www.federalregister.gov/


Well if the FBI is doing him dirty, this is his chance to say so.  We already know the search warrant was valid because they found exactly what they said they would find.  He will have copies of everything and if they planted anything, he will have to swear by the 30th what it was.  Bet it is nothing.  He is a lying sack of shit but not that dumb.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 22, 2022, 08:14:54 PMWell if the FBI is doing him dirty, this is his chance to say so.  We already know the search warrant was valid because they found exactly what they said they would find.  He will have copies of everything and if they planted anything, he will have to swear by the 30th what it was.  Bet it is nothing.  He is a lying sack of shit but not that dumb.

What is interesting is that nobody, mostly, can take their views out of the game and see the whole field. Or that a game- leave that to others.  ;D I don't trust the news, the legal system, and even myself! Trite, trust but verify. Not sure that can be legit. Genuflect but looking at opposite, obviously trap there because there might be more than two solutions, views, etc. But one should always question. And check your six. So an Orange guy bad. We seen that before. There are songs pro/con. And he could well be! Lots of 'connections.' But, interestingly this Orange Man didn't even build a wall! Like Billy. Maybe at Mar-o-Lago, interesting, he let in the Joose there! Connections, like the BBC show!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 22, 2022, 08:14:54 PMWell if the FBI is doing him dirty, this is his chance to say so.  We already know the search warrant was valid because they found exactly what they said they would find.  He will have copies of everything and if they planted anything, he will have to swear by the 30th what it was.  Bet it is nothing.  He is a lying sack of shit but not that dumb.

The clip of Hannity being oh so gentle with the deluded manchild was painful to watch. The look on Hannity's face when drump launched into yet another 'theory' (which he always couches with implying everyone but him thinks whatever batshit thing he's seen on the inside of his eyelids), this time the FBI were looking for Hillary's e mails!! (How does he explain him being in possession of them if true?)
This was after incriminating himself by pretty much admitting he took stolen property to his country club. His thought projection to unclassify anything was inspired, in a perverse sort of way.
He hasn't read (mainly because he doesn't read, too much effort) that the actual classification of the docs is irrevelant to the DoJ's issue with him at this stage. Though I can't see them letting go a possible espionage charge.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 22, 2022, 08:39:33 PMThe clip of Hannity being oh so gentle with the deluded manchild was painful to watch. The look on Hannity's face when drump launched into yet another 'theory' (which he always couches with implying everyone but him thinks whatever batshit thing he's seen on the inside of his eyelids), this time the FBI were looking for Hillary's e mails!! (How does he explain him being in possession of them if true?)
This was after incriminating himself by pretty much admitting he took stolen property to his country club. His thought projection to unclassify anything was inspired, in a perverse sort of way.
He hasn't read (mainly because he doesn't read, too much effort) that the actual classification of the docs is irrevelant to the DoJ's issue with him at this stage. Though I can't see them letting go a possible espionage charge.

The Hillary email thing was weird but I think Pavlovian, I can't see Hammity on the teevee without thinking about them either and there he was right in front looking at him, it just naturally came out, and likely unawares.



K_Dubb


K_Dubb

Doc you should ask yourself why you assumed Sandy Berger got away with stealing classified documents from the archives.  It's because the garbage sources you consume don't tell you the whole story. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 22, 2022, 09:02:20 PMNo Biden is a shitty sack of lies there's a difference 🥳

See, this is why it's as obvious as your microphallus that you and the Brits don't care about corruption OR criminality because you so willingly turn a blind eye to it when it too is as obvious as the lack in your pants with the current "president" and his administration.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 22, 2022, 09:04:54 PMDoc you should ask yourself why you assumed Sandy Berger got away with stealing classified documents from the archives.  It's because the garbage sources you consume don't tell you the whole story. 

I didn't assume that. He was a patsy doing the bidding of the Clintons to cover up the fact that they had prior knowledge about the 9/11 attacks and let it happen anyway because it was an inside job to justify 20+ years of war and pillaging in the Middle East.

There, whole story told.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 22, 2022, 08:39:33 PMThis was after incriminating himself by pretty much admitting he took stolen property to his country club. His thought projection to unclassify anything was inspired, in a perverse sort of way.

I think a case can be made that Trump would have thought that keeping various & sundry items, e.g., The Football® & documents, et. al., safe from being pilfered by Biden cronies mandated his flying off with them, hiding them any where he saw fit to, et cetera.

Certainly I am happier knowing that they had to raid his Summer Palace to get them, rather than just having handed them over to whatever retarded Biden flunky showed up with an empty attaché case. Whatever is in the files, there must be something exciting, somewhere—even if this is all just a retarded feint.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 22, 2022, 08:39:33 PMHe hasn't read (mainly because he doesn't read, too much effort) that the actual classification of the docs is irrevelant to the DoJ's issue with him at this stage. Though I can't see them letting go a possible espionage charge.

He's The President. Fuck your espionage charge, Bo-Boo.


K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2022, 09:46:59 PMSee, this is why it's as obvious as your microphallus that you and the Brits don't care about corruption OR criminality because you so willingly turn a blind eye to it when it too is as obvious as the lack in your pants with the current "president" and his administration.

LOL why do you think my penis is small?  Where did that even come from???  Is the thesis here that Trump supporters have bigger weens?  You are so weird with the penis thing.  Mine certainly isn't the biggest I've seen but it is 7 inches which isn't bad and since I am skinny and don't have a giant gut it has to poke out of, it looks bigger.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 22, 2022, 10:08:46 PMLOL why do you think my penis is small?  Where did that even come from???  Is the thesis here that Trump supporters have bigger weens?  You are so weird with the penis thing.  Mine certainly isn't the biggest I've seen but it is 7 inches which isn't bad and since I am skinny and don't have a giant gut it has to poke out of, it looks bigger.

I'm sure in the gay community that is considered a microphallus. I could tell you have one by how subservient you are to the establishment. I'm sure even some of your gay friends are embarrassed by this. ;) 

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2022, 09:49:35 PMI didn't assume that. He was a patsy doing the bidding of the Clintons to cover up the fact that they had prior knowledge about the 9/11 attacks and let it happen anyway because it was an inside job to justify 20+ years of war and pillaging in the Middle East.

There, whole story told.

Well that's a whole lot of speculative stuff you can't possibly hope to prove, might as well be playing yankee doodle on a kazoo.  They punished the guy who took them.  Here, they might to do the same thing, if they want to. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 22, 2022, 10:14:50 PMWell that's a whole lot of speculative stuff you can't possibly hope to prove, might as well be playing yankee doodle on a kazoo.  They punished the guy who took them.  Here, they might to do the same thing, if they want to. 

Is it really or is it just that you don't want to look at it? I say the latter.

P.S. Whatever they're doing they're setting a pattern for it to be done to future Democrat presidents, should a future administration get control of the deep state.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2022, 10:12:54 PMI'm sure in the gay community that is considered a microphallus. I could tell you have one by how subservient you are to the establishment. I'm sure even some of your gay friends are embarrassed by this. ;)

Oh probably, that's why I have to make up for it with a winning personality.  How big is yours 👀👀👀

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 22, 2022, 10:17:50 PMOh probably, that's why I have to make up for it with a winning personality.  How big is yours 👀👀👀

Too much for you to ever hope to handle, kiddo. ;)

P.S. Most don't consider being a cock holster for the establishment to be a "winning" personality.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2022, 10:15:52 PMIs it really or is it just that you don't want to look at it? I say the latter.

P.S. Whatever they're doing they're setting a pattern for it to be done to future Democrat presidents, should a future administration get control of the deep state.

That's fine, the more partisan infighting the better.  We have an adversarial system by design, the only way to keep politicians in line is the sure knowledge that what you do will bite you in the ass.  I fully expect them to try to impeach Biden for something or other if they get the House in November just to get even, should be fun.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2022, 10:19:46 PMToo much for you to ever hope to handle, kiddo. ;)

P.S. Most don't consider being a cock holster for the establishment to be a "winning" personality.

OMG I knew it



Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod