• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 09, 2022, 05:13:57 PM

All I have to say is that the chuds' new answer to Trumpet Man is absolute dogshit, belly, flappy shorts, New Balance and a war flute ffs

Not being as hip is 'chud' a term based on that 80's cult classic or a term referring to some Finnish-Baltic-etc peoples or what? A fife is the proper terminology and historically accurate- though still sorta weird. But I guess easy to carry and/or conceal. The drummers though seem to me a dangerous job. Probably why they likely used kids or a way to cure their limp-wrists in an early 'don't ask, don't tell' situation. "Ok, you can wear the fancy uniform just beat on this drum as we approach the enemy. Yes, sigh, you can also be lashed later after your rum allotment." 

ps: where is Trumpet Man? I think the Buffalo headgear guy with spear got some time. Maybe in a nuthouse or just the nuthouse that is prison. But my recollections hazy. I think different people for different causes but, oddly, some similar rantings and situations and concerns about police. Rightfully so considering their antics which would alert police responses.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 09, 2022, 07:22:23 PM
I saw some recent allegation against his group again. I'm sure the 302s and amended recollations will be sorted and remembrances figured out. Because why should FBI actually record things. Better to rely on a form or memo. Or their infamous lab. 😄

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 09, 2022, 07:22:23 PM
"Oh, and btw: I was raided by the FBI before it was cool."

Ha! You have to love his sense of humor. :)

ItsOver

Are you taking an
Quote from: K_Dubb on August 09, 2022, 04:47:15 PMNext week. looks like.  I have to go to some suburban hellhole beverage mall liquor barn place, all we got are artisan small-batch craft organic double-hopped limited run seasonal garage brews that flit in and out like phantoms, blink twice and you'll never see them again and no one will believe you when you say how good they are.

Ha! I hope it hasn't been baking in some forgotten corner. It needs to be nice and cold, for proper enjoyment, preferably properly poured into an ice cold glass. This isn't that warm sewage that Pud would slop down like some swine at the trough.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 09, 2022, 08:03:40 PMAre you taking anHa! I hope it hasn't been baking in some forgotten corner. It needs to be nice and cold, for proper enjoyment, preferably properly poured into an ice cold glass. This isn't that warm sewage that Pud would slop down like some swine at the trough.
I thought Genesse was an item stashed outside a casement window (he won't miss it)  in the basement to be enjoyed on a warm summer evening after sneaking out, popping the clutch for a silent roll-out while popping the cans. This could explain a lot of things, in addition to my bad memories of taste of that supposed classy beverage. Also a 23-and-me (not me but a friend) incident decades later whereby a FB and subsequent DNA deal said "I have a son." Social media and DNA stuff are bad. So is Cream Ale. A witch's brew.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 09, 2022, 05:24:11 PMNot being as hip is 'chud' a term based on that 80's cult classic or a term referring to some Finnish-Baltic-etc peoples or what? A fife is the proper terminology and historically accurate- though still sorta weird. But I guess easy to carry and/or conceal. The drummers though seem to me a dangerous job. Probably why they likely used kids or a way to cure their limp-wrists in an early 'don't ask, don't tell' situation. "Ok, you can wear the fancy uniform just beat on this drum as we approach the enemy. Yes, sigh, you can also be lashed later after your rum allotment." 

ps: where is Trumpet Man? I think the Buffalo headgear guy with spear got some time. Maybe in a nuthouse or just the nuthouse that is prison. But my recollections hazy. I think different people for different causes but, oddly, some similar rantings and situations and concerns about police. Rightfully so considering their antics which would alert police responses.
Yeah I think buffalo boy is still in the pokey :'(  I don't know where chud comes from but it has had currency here in antifa town for years now to describe certain angry heavy-set right-wing activists who drive lifted pickups with flags in the beds and wear hats to cover their bald spots and tactical vests without the plates and shoot gurns at the gravel pit once in a blue moon followed by powering down a stack of cheeseburgers or maybe Olive Garden if they're fancy and roll coal.  Trumpet Man got fat and doesn't post any more either, last I heard he skipped out on a warrant and was doing elder care somewhere in the southwest.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on August 09, 2022, 08:03:40 PMAre you taking anHa! I hope it hasn't been baking in some forgotten corner. It needs to be nice and cold, for proper enjoyment, preferably properly poured into an ice cold glass. This isn't that warm sewage that Pud would slop down like some swine at the trough.
Thank you, if I am successful I will give this elixir the respect it deserves!

Asuka Langley

I am thinking i am back on the Trump Train with near 2016 enthusiasm

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 09, 2022, 11:55:22 PMYeah I think buffalo boy is still in the pokey :'(  I don't know where chud comes from but it has had currency here in antifa town for years now to describe certain angry heavy-set right-wing activists who drive lifted pickups with flags in the beds and wear hats to cover their bald spots and tactical vests without the plates and shoot gurns at the gravel pit once in a blue moon followed by powering down a stack of cheeseburgers or maybe Olive Garden if they're fancy and roll coal.  Trumpet Man got fat and doesn't post any more either, last I heard he skipped out on a warrant and was doing elder care somewhere in the southwest.

Doing elder care somewhere in the southwest. ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 10, 2022, 09:14:53 AMDoing elder care somewhere in the southwest. ;D

It's true, somewhere in suburban Phoenix a dementia patient has chubby trumpet man fixing dinner wheeling him around and noodling away in the corner on a battered trumpet and improvised banjo, I seen the video.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 10, 2022, 01:17:59 PMWhen did Alice become The Mad Hatter?  ???
What was that accent of the hat-lady? It seemed unusual or maybe contrived? I demand Oates do a reverse speech analysis on her statements also. Also some fashion police analysis from K_Dubb. Unsure if foam hats are in season yet, but Florida might have different rules.

Juan

She sounds like some kind of Yankee to me.  Lots of those in Florida.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on August 10, 2022, 01:43:50 PMShe sounds like some kind of Yankee to me.  Lots of those in Florida.
Yes, especially New Yokers, idiots from Joizy, and the infamous Massholes. I thought about retiring in Florida until I thought of what could surround me.

Juan

Outside Mar-a-Lago Monday night

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 10, 2022, 01:50:32 PMYes, especially New Yokers, idiots from Joizy, and the infamous Massholes. I thought about retiring in Florida until I thought of what could surround me.
The guy that stole RCH's showname, which was already purloined by RCH, on WABC at night frequently has callers from the area that have funny, or annoying, accents. Lots of old ladies and men bitching about stuff. Reminds me the dear old lady that Rense had on frequently who would report on immigrants, illegal or otherwise, and their diseases in detail. And the hard phone grabbing that is rarer and rarer to find. Gripping the phone like a life-raft in a pitched sea after being cast overboard by an errant wave. A few callers on C2C feature this but, sadly, going by the wayside.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on August 10, 2022, 01:35:13 PMWhat was that accent of the hat-lady? It seemed unusual or maybe contrived? I demand Oates do a reverse speech analysis on her statements also. Also some fashion police analysis from K_Dubb. Unsure if foam hats are in season yet, but Florida might have different rules.

New Zealand?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 10, 2022, 01:35:13 PMWhat was that accent of the hat-lady? It seemed unusual or maybe contrived? I demand Oates do a reverse speech analysis on her statements also. Also some fashion police analysis from K_Dubb. Unsure if foam hats are in season yet, but Florida might have different rules.
LOL you guys.  F for TH ("dey should go after fings...") which you don't get in American English except in black people, twouble with her Rs {"nevah happened befowah") that sound like they want to be uvular. German, my guess is from the Palatinate.