• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 09:57:30 PM
That's alright with me. The comedic relief is welcome. I'm going to love watching people make mincemeat of you here, you no credibility cuck!  ;D

Looooooove how this post has aged.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2020, 09:12:23 PM
So, were you afraid to post here when Trump was president and now feel emboldened by Biden? ???

No.  Frankly I was bored to tears by the circle jerk of Trumpologists in here forecasting greatness and faking their way through it as he screwed the pooch.

I figured this dungeon of despair would be in panic mode by now and I stopped by to smell the fear.

(If you were curious it's a mix of Paco Rabanne, feet, and a hint of Christmas Pine Wreath. )

DanTSX

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 14, 2020, 09:53:02 PM
No.  Frankly I was bored to tears by the circle jerk of Trumpologists in here forecasting greatness and faking their way through it as he screwed the pooch.

I figured this dungeon of despair would be in panic mode by now and I stopped by to smell the fear.

(If you were curious it's a mix of Paco Rabanne, feet, and a hint of Christmas Pine Wreath. )

In other words, you spent four years in some other angsty hug-box commiserating to pwn the conservatards over on ball grab... ::)

[attachment=1,msg1448309]

It only took all of the good guys in control of the banks, corporations, universities and media to prevail.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: DanTSX on December 14, 2020, 09:58:21 PM

In other words, you spent four years in some other angsty hug-box commiserating to pwn the conservatards over on ball grab... ::)

It only took all of the good guys in control of the banks, corporations, universities and media to prevail.

Well, them and 81 million of their friends...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: DanTSX on December 14, 2020, 09:58:21 PM

You won't believe this, but I basically just ghost read things here (when there was a "here") but then I saw Bart Ell had a site?  I didn't join it because Bart Ell and I were a little less than friends (not that it would matter, I suppose, but I just felt like I owed MV a wee bit of love, too...).

DanTSX

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 14, 2020, 10:01:02 PM

Not a bad haul for a guy who can’t get a bigger live audience than MV.....

DanTSX

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 14, 2020, 10:03:29 PM
You won't believe this, but I basically just ghost read things here (when there was a "here") but then I saw Bart Ell had a site?  I didn't join it because Bart Ell and I were a little less than friends (not that it would matter, I suppose, but I just felt like I owed MV a wee bit of love, too...).

Bart’s site has an odd feel and atmosphere.  The cat lady contingent from here migrated there and flourished.  Bart is better left to himself.

He banned me for smiting the Karens constantly.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: DanTSX on December 14, 2020, 10:07:45 PM

Bart’s site has an odd feel and atmosphere.  The cat lady contingent from here migrated there and flourished.  Bart is better left to himself.

Well then I will happily punt on the whole damn thing.

"Karens"   ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: DanTSX on December 14, 2020, 10:07:45 PM

Lee’s paradise is still the Wild West, by comparison, pretty much free range, with anyone fair game.  The cat ladies prefer the censorship of Barf, to engage fully in their cattiness and tea parties.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 14, 2020, 09:53:02 PM

I think you were afraid and now you want people to live in fear just like you did.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 14, 2020, 10:01:02 PM

Yeah, like 81 million people actually voted for Biden.  ::) ;D

Rigged AF!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2020, 10:34:24 PM
I think you were afraid and now you want people to live in fear just like you did.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on December 14, 2020, 10:04:42 PM
Not a bad haul for a guy who can’t get a bigger live audience than MV.....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 10, 2016, 09:56:12 PM
Not getting rid of me that easily, ball sucker.  Your moment of "greatness" is already being overshadowed by Trump's collusion with Putin.  Your racist fantasies of blacks toiling away in privatized prisons and Mexicans being deported on cattle cars may get your tiny prick stiff but will never come to pass.

I think this post aged even better. It’s the one I was responding to in the post NIT quoted. :D

Asuka Langley

Americans are so well armed now i dont think anyone is scared they are just waiting for a reason

Silphion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2020, 10:35:45 PM
Yeah, like 81 million people actually voted for Biden.  ::) ;D

Rigged AF!

Regardless of outcome, the stench of this election is not going away.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Silphion on December 14, 2020, 10:45:55 PM
Regardless of outcome, the stench of this election is not going away.

I'm not voting anymore, i know i said that last time but i didn't expect this shit. I had to hold my nose to vote Drumpf to keep a pedophile out of office and now pedophile incest is fine... #ClownWorld

DanTSX

I bet his twitter avatar has a mask on...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2020, 10:39:34 PM
I think this post aged even better. It’s the one I was responding to in the post NIT quoted. :D

How 'bout that?  I must have been remote viewing.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: DanTSX on December 14, 2020, 10:56:54 PM
I bet his twitter avatar has a mask on...

I gave up on twitter but...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 14, 2020, 10:50:08 PM
I'm not voting anymore, i know i said that last time but i didn't expect this shit. I had to hold my nose to vote Drumpf to keep a pedophile out of office and now pedophile incest is fine... #ClownWorld

Right, because it would neeevvvvveeerrrr happen otherwise...

Asuka Langley

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 14, 2020, 11:22:17 PM
Right, because it would neeevvvvveeerrrr happen otherwise...

No proofs of Drumpf, there are proofs of Hunter and Joe. That kind of thing used to be illegal but probably not much longer it will just become part of the LBGTBBQ garbage. So i guess i can say i have seen the Biden proofs they were all over /pol/ and it was Natalie.

I HAVE SEEN IT NIGGA HUNTER FUCKED HIS NIECE!

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2020, 10:39:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxquv0gB_yk

Asuka Langley

Hunter also fucked his sister Ashley Biden. Photo was censored but i tried to make it moar PG and will leave it cold for NSFW reasons.

https://i.postimg.cc/dQffyDML/hunter-ashley-biden-work-safe-edit.jpg

pate

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 10, 2016, 09:56:12 PM
Not getting rid of me that easily, ball sucker.  Your moment of "greatness" is already being overshadowed by Trump's collusion with Putin.  Your racist fantasies of blacks toiling away in privatized prisons and Mexicans being deported on cattle cars may get your tiny prick stiff but will never come to pass.

https://youtu.be/8-bgiiTxhzM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on December 17, 2020, 11:04:12 AM

https://youtu.be/q9Jcx23mF5Q

Oh yes, you’re really going to miss your Hitler analogies. I wonder who you’ll use them on next? 🤔