President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

DanTSX

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 16, 2020, 02:40:07 AM
Is that what the Rona looks like?

No that’s what a Canadian looks like. ;D

DanTSX

Quote from: whoozit on October 16, 2020, 05:51:08 PM
I will not defend his words, even though they are great entertainment, but take a look at his actions and those of Biden then make a decision.

Ok.  The left has accused Trump of everything Biden has done.  Biden’s actions are deplorable.

Trump has been fighting a three to four front war almost every day he has been in office.  So that thick swamp muck he has to wade through must be considered reviewing his actions.  His ability to execute has been severely hampered, but he still has done a lot:

Tax reform.  $200 average saved per middle class paycheck
$500bn to black lead community initiatives
Huge movement back to american industry.
Roaring stock market and consumer confidence levels
Space Force
Wall is nearing completion phase
No fucking stupid neocon wars
Massive reforms to Obamacare while maintaining his promise to prevent denying coverage
COVID 19 vaccine in literally 7-8 months of working time.
Fix a lot of hostile shit with North Korea.
Get israel to cooperate and with their non-hostile neighbors for defense and not rely on USA so much
Fixed the fucking VA that dems destroyed
Opiate abuse issues addressed
Huge farm bill
Brought China to their knees and begging in ongoing trade negotiations.  Certainly removed their upper hand our earlier leaders sold off to them.
Stemmed flow of illegal immigration.  Solidified future for American workers by acting on H1B flooding and literally created a surge in wages as employers had to start hiring american workers again.
Turned Nancy pelosi’s jet around while enroute to Europe.
Completely reverse our path of globohomo circlejerk with other national leaders.

More
https://www.promiseskept.com/

And while doing this, he did absolutely nothing that could be considered “nazi” or “facist” outside of weak arguments that his rhetoric isn’t completely pandering to anything but cis white males.

The guy has destroyed his “brand” he worked decades to build for his family’s legacy in order to hold this position.  There is no way that his business life will ever recover from all of the trump hate.  This is a major sacrifice of his business legacy that he sacrificed so he could make a difference and give me and my children, and their children, a future.  He can do a lot more to ensure this in a second term, but he has already changed course to avoid running our nation aground.   I wake up every day amazed and thankful that Trump is President.   He could do more.  He could have had done some things differently or not at all.  But overall, and given the curveballs (and beanballs) thrown at him, he’s done a hell of a job of prioritizing position and potential of Americans to succeed.

No man on earth has ever had to put up with all the Shit that Trump has in his first term.  Yet he has had numerous successes regardless.  Just remember.....that the people after Trump are not really after Trump.  They are after YOU.  Trump is just in their way.  He’s winning for you if you like him or not. He will be remembered as one of the best presidents of all time.

DanTSX

Quote from: DanTSX on October 17, 2020, 10:02:43 PM
Ok.  The left has accused Trump of everything Biden has done.  Biden’s actions are deplorable.

Trump has been fighting a three to four front war almost every day he has been in office.  So that thick swamp muck he has to wade through must be considered reviewing his actions.  His ability to execute has been severely hampered, but he still has done a lot:

Space Force
Massive reforms to Obamacare while maintaining his promise to prevent denying coverage
Get israel to cooperate and with their non-hostile neighbors for defense and not rely on USA so much
Huge farm bill
Brought China to their knees and begging in ongoing trade negotiations.  Certainly removed their upper hand our earlier leaders sold off to them.
Stemmed flow of illegal immigration.  Solidified future for American workers by acting on H1B flooding and literally created a surge in wages as employers had to start hiring american workers again.
Completely reverse our path of globohomo circlejerk with other national leaders.

More

And while doing this, he did absolutely nothing that could be considered “nazi” or “facist” outside of weak arguments that his rhetoric isn’t completely pandering to anything but cis white males.

The guy has destroyed his “brand” he worked decades to build for his family’s legacy in order to hold this position.  There is no way that his business life will ever recover from all of the trump hate.  This is a major sacrifice of his business legacy that he sacrificed so he could make a difference and give me and my children, and their children, a future.  He can do a lot more to ensure this in a second term, but he has already changed course to avoid running our nation aground.   I wake up every day amazed and thankful that Trump is President.   He could do more.  He could have had done some things differently or not at all.  But overall, and given the curveballs (and beanballs) thrown at him, he’s done a hell of a job of prioritizing position and potential of Americans to succeed.

No man on earth has ever had to put up with all the Shit that Trump has in his first term.  Yet he has had numerous successes regardless.  Just remember.....that the people after Trump are not really after Trump.  They are after YOU.  Trump is just in their way.  He’s winning for you if you like him or not. He will be remembered as one of the best presidents of all time.

All Biden has done is make it easy for Corporations to play fuck fuck tax games while blaming trump for taking advantage of them. 

Biden also made it impossible to dismiss student loan debt, and enabled All sorts of legislation at the behest of the credit card industry to load up the poor with tons of debt. 

He’s also a corrupt pervert.  Biden has done jack shit for you or anyone else that isn’t lining his pockets.  His running mate is a ladder climbing clown who slept her way into power and locks up the poor and minorities for bullshit offenses and helped stage bullshit “hate crimes” with her famous family members to cause unrest and pass a bill on “lynching” which doesn’t occur anymore anyways.

Biden will never do anything for you.  He will sacrifice nothing for anyone but himself.  He cannot be trusted as evidence that he cannot come to terms with his kid being a criminal shithead,  but won’t admit to it.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DanTSX on October 17, 2020, 10:02:43 PM

Space Force
Huge farm bill

More

Potus is a HAWT PIRATE :*P [attachment=1]

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEH8aQyOSEw

Ugh! More phoney Russiagate stuff to deflect from all the Obama administration corruption. Both the FBI and the DOJ are still thoroughly corrupt. This is what they’ve been pursuing?! Absolutely no one gives a fuck what this deep state weenie is talking about. President Trump should fire them all and start over. ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ji8OzFQ-bU
Backlash Over Supporting Trump

I always thought that Cheers got a lot funnier when she came on it. :)

K_Dubb

I think you guys maybe need a support group.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2020, 09:02:39 PM
For winning?

Well no, then you will feel vindicated and won't need support.  But until then it's a great place to learn how to talk about how it feels when people treat you mean on twitter and steal your yard signs and knock your hats off.  There's usually a moderator who teaches you how to make "I feel" statements -- "When _______ I feel ________" and make sure everyone nods supportively like Hammity is trying to do here but he just looks constipated.  It's a great way to talk about your victimhood without putting it out there in public where people (not me, of course!) might be inclined to snigger at you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 19, 2020, 09:46:28 PM
Well no, then you will feel vindicated and won't need support.  But until then it's a great place to learn how to talk about how it feels when people treat you mean on twitter and steal your yard signs and knock your hats off.  There's usually a moderator who teaches you how to make "I feel" statements -- "When _______ I feel ________" and make sure everyone nods supportively like Hammity is trying to do here but he just looks constipated.  It's a great way to talk about your victimhood without putting it out there in public where people (not me, of course!) might be inclined to snigger at you.

The payback is coming and, as usual, it’s going to be a bitch.  ;)

DanTSX

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 19, 2020, 08:58:25 PM

No thanks. The feds are always trying to start one for us...

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 19, 2020, 08:58:25 PM

Somebody needs something.

"Televangelist Pat Robertson says God told him Trump will win, then an asteroid will hit Earth"

https://archive.is/O2NLe#selection-1181.0-1184.0

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 20, 2020, 10:05:35 PM

"Televangelist Pat Robertson says God told him Trump will win, then an asteroid will hit Earth"

Rev 8:11 or, more better  ;) various Stan Deyos etc types. 

Or a different type of panspermia/infection:
https://www.cnet.com/news/nasa-just-landed-on-asteroid-bennu-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-mission/

Osiris-rex?  Interesting name! 

Red vs. blue? Strange commentary? 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiecartereurope/2020/10/20/an-incoming-asteroid-isnt-the-only-omen-close-to-the-us-presidential-election/#51fcb1c36aa8 

Where is the bolo-tie RCH on this issue??!!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 20, 2020, 10:05:35 PM

Amen.  Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHr-O6KF5K4

Fiddy looked at the Dems tax plan and decided he was going to die trying under it. Now he’s full-on MAGA! :)

Actual quote from him on this: “I don’t want to be 20 cent.” I fucking love this guy! ;D

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2020, 10:35:39 PM
Amen.  Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Just as a random thought in passing when I was doing some other research.

Dr. MD MD

Ice Cube wants to put his back into it for MAGA and CNN tries to cancel him for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xexVXxDwYPo

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2020, 10:40:52 PM

Fiddy looked at the Dems tax plan and decided he was going to die trying under it. Now he’s full-on MAGA! :)

Actual quote from him on this: “I don’t want to be 20 cent.” I fucking love this guy! ;D
Heh, “Fiddy” finally figures out he was one of the many up for contributing more to “the people’s cause,” whether he wanted to not.  And this guy lives in Bill’s wondrous utopia, I believe.

Dr. MD MD

Sheeeiiitt! Kanye, Fiddy and Cube, three of the biggest rappers in the industry are all confirmed MAGA now. Just say you’re sorry Snoop and you too can join the cool kids club. 8) ;D

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2020, 10:40:52 PM

I saw this on social media earlier this week. Curtis Jackson is a lot smarter than he seems.