• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2020, 10:39:50 PM
All Dubb’s political opinions are fashion based. :D
And he missed Finch. But also bakimg based. And not, in these trying times, 'baked' like the kids boomer-hipppie do.

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 02, 2020, 10:35:59 PM
way out of proportion to their numbers in the general population.

lol

When's the last time you've been to Burger land best dubb?

When right-wing groups start marching squads of Abercrombie models down the street I will begin to worry

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2020, 10:39:50 PM
All Dubb’s political opinions are fashion based. :D

You get me, doc; you really do.

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 02, 2020, 11:08:12 PM
lol

When's the last time you've been to Burger land best dubb?

Just yesterday, passed lots of Trump signs on the way to the beach for fish & chips.  You know the coastal blue, glittering crust is very thin, and 20 miles outside the city is all red?  Most of my family is rural and my uncles grouse the way you guys all do; it's fine.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2020, 04:11:28 PM
At first you just seemed like an anti-Bellgab troll to me and who knows? This could just be some sort of longplay on your part but I’ve seen it happen more than once. The audacious freedom of Bellgab has a way of growing on people until they become Bellgabbers.

I hope it’s the latter. ;)

Isn't it funny how true that is? You either become a bellgabber, or you hate the freedom and run away (generally after a long post blaming MV for all of your problems in life and telling him that you would stay if only he censored somebody or moderated with a heavy hand.) You either love or hate the freedom Bellchan affords.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on October 03, 2020, 12:02:58 AM
Isn't it funny how true that is? You either become a bellgabber, or you hate the freedom and run away (generally after a long post blaming MV for all of your problems in life and telling him that you would stay if only he censored somebody or moderated with a heavy hand.) You either love or hate the freedom Bellchan affords.

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 02, 2020, 11:27:49 PM
Just yesterday, passed lots of Trump signs on the way to the beach for fish & chips.  You know the coastal blue, glittering crust is very thin, and 20 miles outside the city is all red?  Most of my family is rural and my uncles grouse the way you guys all do; it's fine.

So you're a burger? West coast? Huh, thought you were Euro. The inspired baking mutes the common coastal taint a bit, paradoxically. I escaped the city, not far enough to see many Trump signs, but I do see lots of pink-haired non-binaries and dumpy blue-haired trannies. Sure must be nice to have that rural haunt laying in wait if the need arises.

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 03, 2020, 12:13:17 AM
So you're a burger? West coast? Huh, thought you were Euro. The inspired baking mutes the common coastal taint a bit, paradoxically. I escaped the city, not far enough to see many Trump signs, but I do see lots of pink-haired non-binaries and dumpy blue-haired trannies. Sure must be nice to have that rural haunt laying in wait if the need arises.

Yeah Best coast, but not really burger.  Those uncles came over from Norway as kids and I was raised in a Norskie ghetto in the city so I am more of a fiskebolle with ketchup on it.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 03, 2020, 12:06:27 AM

At least until I can find a way to blame MV for the hemorrhoids, lazy eye and case of athletes foot or somebody pisses me off and our glorious overlord refuses to condemn the action and take my feelings into consideration or offer me a "safe space" on this forum.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 02, 2020, 11:27:49 PM

Oh looks like you got the fancy Totem House take out? :) We had Ivars tonight

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YXXKjlSjDs

Not your blog, Peanut. How can you be shitting up this thread like this? The President has an / tested positively for released private healthcare information about an unidentified coronavirus infection that may or may not be SARS-CoV2. Show some got-damn respect.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on October 03, 2020, 01:45:07 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YXXKjlSjDs

Not your blog, Peanut. How can you be shitting up this thread like this? The President has an unidentified coronavirus that may or may not be SARS-CoV2. Show some got-damn respect.

How did my President catch the PedoFlu? I don't know what to think, so I am avoiding it for now. I think there is something else happening and he and Melania are off planet.
[attachment=1,msg1425233]

ItsOver

Live update from Walter Reed.  Status, Prez doing very well, propaganda press stooges still insufferable.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on October 03, 2020, 12:02:58 AM
Heh, heh, heh... gee, that sounds familiar.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 03, 2020, 01:34:23 AM
Oh looks like you got the fancy Totem House take out? :) We had Ivars tonight

That is from the Tyee in Coupeville and that beach is where your seven-armed octopus washed up.  We were laughing at a sign on the tiny one-holer restroom -- gawd I wish I took a picture -- that said masks must be worn in the little shack (one room with a toilet and a hand-sanitizer dispenser) and "to maintain social distancing, one person is allowed in the restroom at a time."

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 03, 2020, 10:30:26 AM
That is from the Tyee in Coupeville and that beach is where your seven-armed octopus washed up.  We were laughing at a sign on the tiny one-holer restroom -- gawd I wish I took a picture -- that said masks must be worn in the little shack (one room with a toilet and a hand-sanitizer dispenser) and "to maintain social distancing, one person is allowed in the restroom at a time."
🤩Best beach ever! The hike up that bluff is transformational!

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 03, 2020, 10:54:15 AM
The hike up that bluff is transformational!

Two bullets to the back of the head to anyone who makes it up without a sponsor.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2020, 10:09:59 PM

Strange times though. Recall the 'white Hispanic' who killed a 'youth' who looked like he could've been Obama's son, according to Obama- that sort of restarted this stuff. And the 'white Hispanic' had a surname not normally associated with Mexicans.

Funny how the left's push to fractionalize us as a nation has progressed through the years.  When I enlisted in the Marine Corps, you got to choose 'White' 'Black' 'Asian' or 'other.'
Several reenlistments later, there are: White, Black or African American, Asian (with your choice off of a menu, but with no eggroll) , Hispanic White  Hispanic Black  Puerto Rican, Pacific Islander, and a couple of others.    You could pick whatever you wanted to be.  The Marine Corps didn't give a shit.

https://youtu.be/iRLVsd5XAkE

paladin1991

The irony is that out here their numbers are so small that they can't afford to be racist.  I think one of the main instigators in Portland is a big Fijian or Samoan dude.  They are gangs of misfits and halfwits who join for a sense of belonging and a bid for some kind of superiority, even if it's borrowed.  It is exactly the same reason there are so many pink-haired non-binaries and dumpy blue-haired trannies in antifa, way out of proportion to their numbers in the general population.

When right-wing groups start marching squads of Abercrombie models down the street I will begin to worry but until then they are a fucking joke.

That's it.  Stand your ground, be proud, boy.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 03, 2020, 11:04:59 AM
Funny how the left's push to fractionalize us as a nation has progressed through the years.

It is funny how you are still obsessed with the Left/Right/Left/Right paradigm. Let me guess--you are Right, right? What a rite that gave you rights.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on October 03, 2020, 11:09:07 AM
It is funny how you are still obsessed with the Left/Right/Left/Right paradigm. Let me guess--you are Right, right? What a rite that gave you rights.

Metron said Libertarianism is the "teenage boy" of politics.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 03, 2020, 12:36:18 PM
Metron said Libertarianism is the "teenage boy" of politics.

[attachment=1]

AZZERAE

I guess I lost you at Metron said.

Jackstar

How do you know it was not just random white noise that you interpreted as speech? Pareidolia is not merely a visual phenomenon.