• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on August 14, 2020, 10:16:33 AM
Nothing to see here. No broader conspiracy. Just another FBI, and a lawyer at that, who will plead guilty to lying.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A former FBI lawyer will plead guilty to falsifying a document as part of the probe into the beginnings of the Russia investigation, but there is no evidence showing a broader conspiracy to undermine the candidacy of Donald Trump, the New York Times reported on Friday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKCN25A26Z?utm_source=34553&utm_medium=partner

Sure, just what you’d expect.  They lead off with a lay-up FFS.  I want to see heads roll at the executive/cabinet level.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 14, 2020, 04:38:07 PM
I want to see heads roll at the executive/cabinet level.

Want in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up first, tell us all about it!

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on August 13, 2020, 11:37:17 AM
"JEWELED ALIEN" : "OVER ARCHON" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "SOYLENT PURPLE HAMBURGLAR" : "TRIUMVIRATE ARCH"

K_Dubb, Attend:

The time is ripe to begin your designated duties as Vice Presidential Attack Dog.  Right now, they pile shit around "COMMIE HAIR" fixing her roughly, satirically and with varying levels of skill.  Allow them to spend themselves and their political energy advancing our campaign, allow them defeat themselves;  for now.  There is another, who seemingly stands unmolested in this political fray, now is the time to strike like a ninja in full daylight (like the white ninja Storm Shadow):

Moobs.

Give Art Bell run for his money.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 14, 2020, 05:34:41 PM
Moobs.

Give Art Bell run for his money.

I need to know more about that sweet looking shirt he is wearing, if it is of fine silk and not poly-blend I want one.  You may leave him shirtless once you have acquired the item in question.

You know, that gives me an idea.  As part of the Make America Pate Again campaign goal of Modern Dueling I believe you and I as candidates should leave our humiliated, defeated and completely subjugated political enemies in a weeping shirtless state.  This may seem Cruel and Unusual, but it is actually Necessary and Normal:  I will not have the sordid lily of political gamesmanship cheapened by gawdy faux gilding.

Be dry, confident and secure in your inestimable, inevitable and sometimes indelicate future victories!

I thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Uncle Duke

Trump's brother just died.  COVID-19?

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 15, 2020, 08:56:39 PM
Trump's brother just died.  COVID-19?

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY Plausible deniability!

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on August 14, 2020, 05:57:58 PM
I need to know more about that sweet looking shirt he is wearing, if it is of fine silk and not poly-blend I want one. 

I need eight--one for every day of the week, and one to wipe down each week's ________.

You may leave him shirtless once you have acquired the item in question.

I can't allow this. What's that going to do to the economy, if people start getting the idea that going shirtless is an actual option?

pate/K_Dubb 2020

UPGRADE MANDATED.

pate

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 15, 2020, 08:51:42 PM

Proud to say we’ve got family among the Trump boaters in Clearwater.   MAGA!!!

https://www.wfla.com/news/local-news/trump-supporters-attempt-to-break-record-for-largest-boat-parade-in-pinellas-county-saturday/

I watched this video of boaters.  Amateurs:  their station-keeping and line discipline left much to be desired;  the line a-breast attempting to "thread the needle" at the naval buoys was discouragingly scraggly, and unseamanlike.  They are quite lucky the 6,000 strong, all volunteer and vaguely piratical Make America Pate Again Citizen's Coast Patrol(Gulf) Fleet, who may or may not have been nearby at the time, did not decide to engage.

Still a respectable, if amateurish show of force;  probably the ranks were padded with mercenaries:  perhaps some ne'er-do-well reef-runners, smuggles and/or Nautical Coyotes were engaged at significant expense to artificially increase the number of fish in that particular school?

I will direct a small contingent of the patian Citizen's Coast Patrol to keep an eye on this minor threat, with double-dog watches stood if necessary!

To be quite honest, they were in a nearby location "observing" the three hundred and two person "Biden Water-wing and Inner-tube Parade" conducted in a child-like manner at the calm shallows of a nearby recreational beach.  It has been reported to me that there was much giggling at "bathtub farts", drooling and simpleminded badly constructed attempts at sea shanties.  Apparently, Biden's Army of Buffoons got the Sea Shanty confused with Chanting along the "Hell no We won't Go" line, very unseamanlike and frankly embarrassing.

It was Saturday, and I had decided that the sailors of the Citizen's Coast Patrol(Gulf) that were not on liberty were to be given extra rations of grog and some amusing clownish entertainment to whet their whistles.  I am just, generous and well-loved among my citizen volunteers in the patian Citizen's Coast Patrol.  I relaxed discipline as well, and some of Biden's people were treated to the sight of several "full moons!"

That was the real party event in Clearwater today, so this sad display of Trump's was clearly an "NothingImpossible Burger" suitable for Faux Noose!

Once again, I and my people are victorious.

The Order of the Day in Combined Political Fleet performance has been recorded as thus:

#1  pate's Citizen Coast Patrol(Gulf)
    #2  Trump's Marginal 1,181 Strong Boat Parade
    #3  Biden's Army-at-Sea of Farting Buffoons

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Dr. MD MD

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on August 15, 2020, 09:17:40 PM
I can't allow this. What's that going to do to the economy, if people start getting the idea that going shirtless is an actual option?

Think of the vast schools of fishwives, O Jackie!

-p

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on August 15, 2020, 10:21:34 PM
Think of the vast schools of fishwives, O Jackie!

-p

To be quite perfectly honest--I think of hardly anything else. Although, wondering what readers without access or allowances to view YouTube links think of my posts comes in at a very close second.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on August 15, 2020, 10:32:03 PM
To be quite perfectly honest--I think of hardly anything else. Although, wondering what readers without access or allowances to view YouTube links think of my posts comes in at a very close second.

I imagine that those who cannot do will manage something, somehow...

-p

/self-reported, slightly /topic_

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 15, 2020, 10:05:22 PM
Wishful thinking, whore.

No need to be a dick.  Uncle Duke is cool.  You are not.  Eat a dick.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 17, 2020, 11:03:14 AM
No need to be a dick.  Uncle Duke is cool.  You are not.  Eat a dick.

Demonstrate, faggot.

He seemed a liittle gleeful about it and eager for his death to be from China virus, hence his designation of whore. Now you can join him.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 17, 2020, 11:08:58 AM
Demonstrate, faggot.

He seemed a liittle gleeful about it and eager for his death to be from China virus, hence his designation of whore. Now you can join him.
[/quote

Ah, yes.  Faggot.  Projecting.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 17, 2020, 11:28:31 AM
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 17, 2020, 11:08:58 AM
Demonstrate, faggot.

[/quote

Ah, yes.  Faggot.  Projecting.

What an easy ad hominem copout, metron. ::) ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Brody on August 18, 2020, 09:22:14 AM
[tweet]1295724876284801024[/tweet]
Wow! Amazing! Foreign governments might try to influence another country's election! Breaking news- there is such a thing as propaganda! Believe it or not, this just in, enemy countries actually try to meddle, spy, steal secrets and technology, or interfere with their enemies- and, this was is REALLY hard to believe- sometimes even on their allies!  Thank you Mr. "Tribe" for citing the obvious.

ps: just because a committee identifies a problem doesn't mean they do much about it.

https://books.google.com/books?id=b7BIPQAACAAJ
https://ia800304.us.archive.org/19/items/DoddReportToTheReeceCommitteeOnFoundations-1954-RobberBaron/Dodd-Report-to-the-Reece-Committee-on-Foundations-1954.pdfhttps://ia800304.us.archive.org/19/items/DoddReportToTheReeceCommitteeOnFoundations-1954-RobberBaron/Dodd-Report-to-the-Reece-Committee-on-Foundations-1954.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cox_Report 

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-CRECB-1963-pt22/pdf/GPO-CRECB-1963-pt22-1.pdf

https://archive.org/details/bolshevikpropag00judigoog

https://archive.org/details/brewingandliquo01assogoog

pate

Donald J. Trump and creepy "Uncle Joe" Biden are both Russian puppets, they hire former KGB hackers and try to steal America from the people.  That is why the Make America Pate Again campaign only employs freedom loving Ukrainian sexy-hawt lady |33+ hazxors for election result tampering!  You can take that check with a rather large multiple of zeros to the Swiss Bank.

I find Moldavian sexy-lady hackers to be in general even sexier than their Ukrainian neighbors, I employ them for very special assignments.  The Moldavians also love freedom, which is why I support them in their ongoing struggles against Russian oppression and annexation, along with the Ukrainians.  They in turn will assist us in Making America Pate Again by making sure that computerized voting machines are secure against the twin predators Trump and Biden!

Together;  we, the Modavians and Ukrainians are going to begin the long steady march towards Making America Pate Again!  I am proud to announce this partnership, as it will help us to fix this shit election!

Onward to victory.

I thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on August 18, 2020, 08:15:41 PM
I employ them for very special assignments. [...] Onward to victory.

https://youtu.be/MVLzkTuVmrw

Quote from: pate on August 18, 2020, 08:15:41 PMI thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

skinwalker/K_Dubb 2020
"We already fixed this shit and are now into Bonus Round"

5:5. You're totes welcome.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: albrecht on August 19, 2020, 10:30:35 AM
Don't buy Goodyear tires or use their auto shops.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-goodyear-trump/trump-urges-goodyear-tire-boycott-after-report-company-bars-political-attire-idUSKCN25F1XQ

Ya, they have sucked since the walls were splitting on their tires about 20 years ago and killing truckers on the roads :(

Uncle Duke

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-goodyear-trump/trump-urges-goodyear-tire-boycott-after-report-company-bars-political-attire-idUSKCN25F1XQ

Some sharp marketing type at a rival tire manufacturer/auto shop chain should make a lot of noise about supporting law enforcement by offering a discount to all law enforcement (along with fire and military) personnel.  Many of them already offer it anyway, and the money they lose through the discount will more than be made up for by the advertising value of the promotion.

ItsOver

Freaking bastards.  I liked their Comfort Treads but I had a tire guy tell me that was one of their few decent tires.  Never again.  The Donald should send some fighters in to take out their fucking blimp. 

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 19, 2020, 02:20:44 PM
Some sharp marketing type at a rival tire manufacturer/auto shop chain should make a lot of noise about supporting law enforcement by offering a discount to all law enforcement (along with fire and military) personnel.  Many of them already offer it anyway, and the money they lose through the discount will more than be made up for by the advertising value of the promotion.
Someone should do that. I'll bet "Trump voters" and police buy more tires than urban Democrats.

But really I think it is a wiser strategy for businesses to stay out of politics and social-justice crap. Sell your product. Don't piggyback on social trends because it can backfire. Same with sports which now is almost 100% politics and social-justice crap. Some sports franchise should say "we are about playing a game/contest, leave the other crap at the door. If you can perform well and keep your trap shut you can play. Our uniforms and mascots are just that, if you don't like it don't watch." A tire company should say:

"I don't care if you smoke pole or not. If you are a cop or like to shoot them, we make a quality tire. Everybody needs to drive, illegal or citizen. Cramming a van full of illegals makes having a quality tire all the more important for the safety of Democratic voters. Having a blow-out is bad for anybody of any sexual persuasion or political party. and both the pursued and the cop need a good, quality tire. We make quality tires."

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 19, 2020, 03:02:46 PM
Freaking bastards.  I liked their Comfort Treads but I had a tire guy tell me that was one of their few decent tires.  Never again.  The Donald should send some fighters in to take out their fucking blimp.
He needs to eliminate the airspace for the Goodyear Blimp as a 'national security' issue. If they are really so anti-police do we really want them hovering above large sporting events where terrorism or violence is always a concern?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on August 19, 2020, 03:18:04 PM
He needs to eliminate the airspace for the Goodyear Blimp as a 'national security' issue. If they are really so anti-police do we really want them hovering above large sporting events where terrorism or violence is always a concern?
Good point.  It should be tagged as a terrorist drone and suitably disposed of.

pate

Not a problem, being a proud French-type-man, I like Michelin tires.  I hope some day to earn a Michelin star, and I figure buying their tires might give me the edge I need over the competition.

Fuck Goodyear up the butt with their stupid blimp!

-p