• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Well, as I predicted on this very forum, Donald Trump would be impeached and alienate both parties if he were elected. Right again.

Now we're left with the decision of, demented Joe, or batshit crazy Donald. The world is burning. Welcome to Hell. Thank-you, MAGA people.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 09, 2020, 12:01:12 PM
Well, as I predicted on this very forum, Donald Trump would be impeached and alienate both parties if he were elected. Right again.

Now we're left with the decision of, demented Joe, or batshit crazy Donald. The world is burning. Welcome to Hell. Thank-you, MAGA people.

Wow! Who could’ve ever predicted that the establishment would try their hardest to reject a dark horse?! How very prescient of you! ::)

aldousburbank

Your welcome!
Thank you for your cervix!

Uncle Duke

Right on the button. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 09, 2020, 03:33:03 PM
Right on the button.

Ikr?! Who could’ve seen it coming?! Genius! Pure genius!! :D

WOTR

I may as well beat the others to it... "Still preferable than a Clinton presidency."  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on July 09, 2020, 05:44:15 PM
I may as well beat the others to it... "Still preferable than a Clinton presidency."  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on July 09, 2020, 05:44:15 PM
If only we had chubby cheeks NWO guy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on July 09, 2020, 05:55:18 PM
If only we had chubby cheeks NWO guy.

He must be 9 feet tall.

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on July 09, 2020, 06:23:38 PM
He must be 9 feet tall.

An evolutionary strategy similiar to the "hot chick with fat friends." If you surround yourself by short people even if tall you will seem taller. Like the fat chick friend makes the chick seem hotter. Clinton got laid way more often because he had that economics guy who looked like a leperchaun around him.  It also attracted the black vote more because many were thinking "where da gold at, I want da gold!?!"

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Corona Kitty on July 09, 2020, 06:23:38 PM
He must be 9 feet tall.

Nope.  She’s 2’6” in heels.

paladin1991

You're welcome?

Jackstar

BEHOLD ME NOW, JACKSTAR, UNIFIER OF UNICORNS, COMES NOW TO DECLARE:

I created a monster here. Am I bad? She's awesome! Way, way more than half of (REDACTED) asked for this, it's stunning. HALF. And it's a big number to start with. Yuge.

Relax. Not a Vegan. 5:5.

WE HAVE ALREADY LIBERATED WORLDS. IS YOURS NEXT? STAY TUNED. STOP ASKING FOR NUDES, PALADIN.

It's gonna be okay, Kids. It's already okay! I'm totally over that whole microphone thing, really.

For now.

Gd5150

At this time 4 years ago the corrupt Obama administration was spying and organizing a coup against a political opponent their media told us had 7% chance of winning.

He won.
Coup failed.
Still zero evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

Instead the Chinese backed communist Democrat media/party has now declared war on the United States. Gaslighting their lemmings on peaceful protests and storm troopers.

Looking forward to the silent majority no longer being silent.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 19, 2020, 04:54:51 PM
Looking forward to the silent majority no longer being silent.

[attachment=1]

Once, my ongoing satisfaction was difficult to overstate. Now, it is fully impossible to do so.

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 19, 2020, 04:54:51 PM
Still zero evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

SERVER RESTART IMMINENT. (just kidding)

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 17, 2020, 05:38:19 AM
BEHOLD ME NOW, JACKSTAR, UNIFIER OF UNICORNS, COMES NOW TO DECLARE:

I created a monster here. Am I bad? She's awesome! Way, way more than half of (REDACTED) asked for this, it's stunning. HALF. And it's a big number to start with. Yuge.

Relax. Not a Vegan. 5:5.

WE HAVE ALREADY LIBERATED WORLDS. IS YOURS NEXT? STAY TUNED. STOP ASKING FOR NUDES, PALADIN.

It's gonna be okay, Kids. It's already okay! I'm totally over that whole rectal microphone thing, really.

For now.

Not nudes, just instructional photos of the rectal microphone.