• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 21, 2020, 12:21:52 AM
Place looked packed on Twitter. If people did fraudulently request tickets just charge $10 for them. Trump supporters would pay it.

Even buttplugboy could afford that after 3 hours of cutting and pasting his DNC orders.
LOL.  His dream job at the WaPo is calling.  Maybe someday.  I'm betting Jeff is going to require some obligatory hours slaving away in the warehouse, too. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 21, 2020, 08:45:59 AM
So much hate and violence.

https://twitter.com/corrinrankin/status/1274485362036019200?s=21
Those people look like they're smiling.  They need to get some angst or the leftist lunatics will be pissed.

ItsOver

I'm anxiously awaiting for the lame stream media, AKA the demonrat ministry of propaganda, to start reporting the Corona Chan death toll from last night's rally.  CNN will have a continuous image in the corner of the screen, with the current Orange Man-caused death count, of course.

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on June 21, 2020, 10:10:18 AM
I'm anxiously awaiting for the lame stream media, AKA the demonrat ministry of propaganda, to start reporting the Corona Chan death toll from last night's rally.  CNN will have a continuous image in the corner of the screen, with the current Orange Man-caused death count, of course.

You mean like the "trump death clock" billboard presently standing in times square? I believe it reads 72,100 now.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on June 21, 2020, 02:27:08 PM
You mean like the "trump death clock" billboard presently standing in times square? I believe it reads 72,100 now.

This one will read something like "Tulsa Trump Rally Deaths," very similar to the one they have that reads "Houston Floyd March Deaths."

Dr. MD MD

One might say that to go as far as to show us extreme close ups of the nosebleeds is stretching to make his point.

Asuka Langley

i wonder which awful subreddit FearBoysWithBugs gets their shitty memes everyone ignores from lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_c63wFTxm0

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 21, 2020, 07:11:45 PM
i wonder which awful subreddit FearBoysWithBugs gets their shitty memes everyone ignores from lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_c63wFTxm0

Bwahaha. I'm going to have to find the right place to drop this. It is absolutely great. I also wish that I could find the little clip of the guy talking to the protesters around the same time stamp...

I found the clip. It is even more damning that it looked like in that video. Oof. That guy ripped them a new one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWWOVEvnYAk

Juan

Here’s one for the conspiracy theorists.  Since a week after Jacksonville was announced as the site of the Republican convention,  every afternoon Comcast cable, internet hosts, and cell phone services get wonky.  Low bars, connection problems, web sites won’t load.  Some think a Soros funded group or Chinese are hacking.  Others think it’s Homeland Security experimenting with ways to block Antifa communications during the convention.

Dr. MD MD

The Democrats plan a slow roll election. News reports are now saying that the November results won’t be available for days. ::) ::)

Kidnostad3

I eschewed the benefit of anonymity and posted the below on my FB page.  This is sure to enliven future family gatherings which will be composed evenly of Trump haters and Trump advocates.  No doubt the devil made me do it. 

“Now that the full scope of the Obama/Biden administration’s efforts to disrupt the orderly turnover of government and obsessive  determination to sabotage Trump’s presidency through contrived accusations and malicious prosecutions is coming to light, the silence of self-identified “fair minded” liberals is ear splitting.  Why are these progressives and social justice warriors not decrying what is obviously a criminal conspiracy to nullify an election that continues to this day.  This is not only an infringement on the civil rights of a major portion of the U.S population but has been ruinous to the lives and reputations of innocent people.  Notwithstanding, some of you remain willingly ignorant of what has been going on while others who are aware attempt to minimize or rationalize it as “politics as usual” which is  deeply chilling to me.  Could it be because it was Donald Trump who was elected which in your minds justifies any and all criminal acts committed on the way to removing him from office?

To those of you who choose to overlook this historic perversion of democracy and remain silent out of a sense of party loyalty or prideful unwillingness to admit that you’ve been taken, I can only say that you and I have a very different sense of right and wrong and what it means to be an AMERICAN.  To those Trump-haters who think I am questioning the morality of their acquiescence in, and worse, support of all that has transpired in this regard, let me dispel any doubt:  You bet your ass I am!!!”

VC

Quote from: Juan on June 25, 2020, 05:17:03 AM
Here’s one for the conspiracy theorists.  Since a week after Jacksonville was announced as the site of the Republican convention,  every afternoon Comcast cable, internet hosts, and cell phone services get wonky.  Low bars, connection problems, web sites won’t load.  Some think a Soros funded group or Chinese are hacking.  Others think it’s Homeland Security experimenting with ways to block Antifa communications during the convention.

If it increases and then goes away in the next several weeks, then it's likely weather related. Perhaps Space weather or the Dust Cloud from Africa.