• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 15, 2020, 02:18:30 PM
Biden has won . . .

Won what? The most obviously senile award?

ACE of CLUBS

You have yours . . . . we have this.  Life just ain't fair!  ??? [attachment=1]

WOTR

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on June 18, 2020, 11:05:27 PM

First a meme to help you understand.

You are actually what is wrong with politics in general. All meme's and shitposting without ever typing a word. Every last one attacking, every one angry. Not a single one showing what you believe or want to see. I expect that there will be "pro trump" memes as the election gets closer, and there have been a number of "sleepy Joe" posts. But at least those posters also manage to occasionally type out a coherent paragraph. I know what most of them believe in (even if it is just phrases like "drain the swamp.")

For you every post is "wah, Donald is president. I hate him." Not a single contribution of what you want to see, what you believe in (aside from the predictable "orange man bad" BS)

Go ahead and post your next meme in response thinking that you are actually getting a rise out of me and hoping that I will be upset. I'm just wondering if you realize how boring you come across in your present incarnation? Tedious is likely the word. While I have only ever put one person on ignore (and even then only for a few days) you are close to the second. Not because I disagree, but because you contribute nothing and are boring and predictable. Cue the meme response.  :'(

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WOTR on June 18, 2020, 11:54:19 PM
I expect that there will be "pro trump" memes as the election gets closer

boomer memes but not good spicy /pol/ memes like 2016 because only boomers who believe in Q anon give a fuck about MAGA anymore

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 19, 2020, 12:11:59 AM
boomer memes but not good spicy /pol/ memes like 2016 because only boomers who believe in Q anon give a fuck about MAGA anymore

Yeah, let’s just hand it all over to creepy, sleepy uncle puppet. That’ll help! ::)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 19, 2020, 12:54:55 AM
Yeah, let’s just hand it all over to creepy, sleepy uncle puppet. That’ll help! ::)

This has nothing to do with which white guy loves niggers the most. I am speaking purely about 2020 political memes, they are all going to suck as bad as FearBoysWithBugs's shit memes. The left cant meme but neither can boomers, meme magic is gone and Trump killed it.

>you will never experience 2016 again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uRLJZxINAQ

Asuka Langley

I am ridin' with Biden to accelerate the end so we can rebuild sooner

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1273862338764931072

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 19, 2020, 01:13:30 AM
This has nothing to do with which white guy loves niggers the most. I am speaking purely about 2020 political memes, they are all going to suck as bad as FearBoysWithBugs's shit memes. The left cant meme but neither can boomers, meme magic is gone and Trump killed it.

>you will never experience 2016 again

2016 would be hard to recreate no matter what. But I find this statement interesting. Where did Trump lose the meme creators?

Also, please don't tell me that I'm going to have to sit through months of fear bug boy vs. boomer memes. I don't think I could take that.  :(

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WOTR on June 19, 2020, 01:29:10 AM
2016 would be hard to recreate no matter what. But I find this statement interesting. Where did Trump lose the meme creators?

Also, please don't tell me that I'm going to have to sit through months of fear bug boy vs. boomer memes. I don't think I could take that.  :(

Sucking Israel ass, not building the wall, letting corrupt democrats and jewish pedophiles out of prison. Telling his voters he supported the second amendment then banned bump stocks and soon to be pistol braces turning his voters into felons. Supporting red flag laws and passing more anti gun bullshit than Obama meanwhile dipshit republicans cheered him on because he had an R next to his name. Letting censorship get so bad online you get shadow banned for using words that get just a little to spicy. First amendment is dead the second amendment will soon be dead America is burning and niggers are twerking on it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-commutes-sentence-of-agriprocessors-chief-sholom-rubashkin

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-gov-blagojevich-released-from-prison-after-trump-pardon

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 19, 2020, 01:45:50 AM
Sucking Israel ass, not building the wall, letting corrupt democrats and jewish pedophiles out of prison. Telling his voters he supported the second amendment then banned bump stocks and soon to be pistol braces turning his voters into felons. Supporting red flag laws and passing more anti gun bullshit than Obama meanwhile dipshit republicans cheered him on because he had an R next to his name. Letting censorship get so bad online you get shadow banned for using words that get just a little to spicy. First amendment is dead the second amendment will soon be dead America is burning and niggers are twerking on it.

I suppose that many don't really get to me. But the censorship under a couple of tech behemoths killing open dialogue is something to watch in real time. I do wish that he would have done better "draining the swamp." I do think that he had good intentions- but over time got beat down. I will also say that I think that he at least tried to deliver on more promises that most other politicians.

A lack of enthusiasm is not surprising. I wonder if people will just stay home this election?

I have been trying to think of what his platform will be. What promises can he make and be credible? Maybe something with China? Certainly he cannot just say "look at how good the last years have been. I promise more of that." At the same time- the democrats may just hand it to him with their choice of candidate. They did that when they ran Hillary...

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 19, 2020, 01:24:09 AM

I recall all of the left news organizations up in arms when they pulled down statues and burned monuments when ISIS took power. The amount of ink spilled telling us that they need to respect history and architecture and that their intolerance could not be accepted by a civilized people. Now there is silence. Typical hypocritical BS.

Does anybody remember pictures like this telling us what barbarians those damn middle eastern extremists are?

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on June 18, 2020, 11:54:19 PM
First a meme to help you understand.

You are actually what is wrong with politics in general. All meme's and shitposting without ever typing a word. Every last one attacking, every one angry. Not a single one showing what you believe or want to see. I expect that there will be "pro trump" memes as the election gets closer, and there have been a number of "sleepy Joe" posts. But at least those posters also manage to occasionally type out a coherent paragraph. I know what most of them believe in (even if it is just phrases like "drain the swamp.")

For you every post is "wah, Donald is president. I hate him." Not a single contribution of what you want to see, what you believe in (aside from the predictable "orange man bad" BS)

Go ahead and post your next meme in response thinking that you are actually getting a rise out of me and hoping that I will be upset. I'm just wondering if you realize how boring you come across in your present incarnation? Tedious is likely the word. While I have only ever put one person on ignore (and even then only for a few days) you are close to the second. Not because I disagree, but because you contribute nothing and are boring and predictable. Cue the meme response.  :'(

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on June 19, 2020, 02:12:21 AM
I recall all of the left news organizations up in arms when they pulled down statues and burned monuments when ISIS took power. The amount of ink spilled telling us that they need to respect history and architecture and that their intolerance could not be accepted by a civilized people. Now there is silence. Typical hypocritical BS.

Does anybody remember pictures like this telling us what barbarians those damn middle eastern extremists are?

The definition of racism has morphed to mean not drinking the grape Flavor Aid peddled by the elite.  This can’t end well.  I mean getting rid of statues is all well and good but people still remember the past.  I guess there is truth in the saying if you don’t learn from the mistakes of the past you are doomed to repeat them.  Ignorance of the past is no defense.

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on June 19, 2020, 04:27:41 AM
The definition of racism has morphed to mean not drinking the grape Flavor Aid peddled by the elite.  This can’t end well.  I mean getting rid of statues is all well and good but people still remember the past.  I guess there is truth in the saying if you don’t learn from the mistakes of the past you are doomed to repeat them.  Ignorance of the past is no defense.
Why is the focus solely on the slavery in the USA during a certain time? Blacks owned slaves (both in Africa and in the New World during some periods. There has been some form of slavery in almost every culture throughout history and still exists in certain Arab,  Asian, and African lands today, still. And they aren't run by white people.  Evil white, Christian, capitalists ended slavery and were quite militant about doing so. White people were also slaves. Infamously by the Ottomans and is argued by some the name slav comes from, or made, word slave. I'm not sure on that. But even the Roman Empire had slaves, so I guess we need to tear down all of those buildings and statues?

"Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past." -Eric Arthur Blair 

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - Santayana

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 19, 2020, 04:13:22 PM
Why is the focus solely on the slavery in the USA during a certain time? Blacks owned slaves (both in Africa and in the New World during some periods. There has been some form of slavery in almost every culture throughout history and still exists in certain Arab,  Asian, and African lands today, still. And they aren't run by white people.  Evil white, Christian, capitalists ended slavery and were quite militant about doing so. White people were also slaves. Infamously by the Ottomans and is argued by some the name slav comes from, or made, word slave. I'm not sure on that. But even the Roman Empire had slaves, so I guess we need to tear down all of those buildings and statues?

"Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past." -Eric Arthur Blair 

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - Santayana
Quit questioning the agenda or I'll have to report you.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 19, 2020, 01:45:50 AM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-commutes-sentence-of-agriprocessors-chief-sholom-rubashkin

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-gov-blagojevich-released-from-prison-after-trump-pardon

too*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 19, 2020, 01:24:09 AM

I can’t wait to see what your meme magic does for Biden. Bring it! ;D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 19, 2020, 07:32:32 PM
I can’t wait to see what your meme magic does for Biden. Bring it! ;D

It wont help him

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 19, 2020, 07:57:32 PM
It wont help him

Two men enter but only one man leaves. For better or worse it’s Trump or Biden. Those are the choices (even though they call Biden the presumptive candidate, whatever the hell that means).

WOTR

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on June 19, 2020, 05:13:03 PM
too*

That is a brilliant start! Next try adding a noun and a verb. Now, I know what you are thinking. "Fuck you." But in this case, "you" is actually a pronoun.

* hint to get you on your way: Trump is a noun.

ItsOver

Speaking of asshole Marxists, here's a real piece of work.

http://youtu.be/zwzF2P4BcZw