• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

chefist

Quote from: Juan on June 03, 2020, 09:25:16 AM
It looks like Rosenstein in his testimony is following the plan of hanging Comey.

Yup...saw that a couple of weeks ago...he's the scapegoat.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2020, 04:47:41 PM
So, there have been no fires, theft, violence? Gay

They vandalized the Lincoln memorial!

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on June 01, 2020, 08:46:11 PM
Anyone holding a book is Adolf Hitler...BRILLIANT!

Bring out the Nazis!  That should get Puddly all excited. ;)

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on June 03, 2020, 04:51:36 PM
Bring out the Nazis!  That should get Puddly all excited. ;)

LOL...can't wait

chefist

A gif from a semi-retarded actor. Nice

analog kid

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2020, 04:47:41 PM
So, there have been no fires, theft, violence? Gay

Show me any of that happening during the protests in DC, before they were gassed. I'll wait.

chefist

Quote from: analog kid on June 03, 2020, 05:00:50 PM
Show me any of that happening during the protests in DC, before they were gassed. I'll wait.

Show me they were gassed...you can't, because it didn't happen.

analog kid

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2020, 05:05:16 PM
Show me they were gassed...you can't, because it didn't happen.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/players/offsite/index.html?videoId=100000007168615

It's impossible to have an honest discussion with a right-winger.

chefist

Quote from: analog kid on June 03, 2020, 05:00:50 PM

Thank you for being the biggest idiot on Bellgab. Hugs.

Juan

I watched the video.  I saw no gas.  I saw flash bangs and smoke, but not any gas.  If you see gas, tell me where in the video.

chefist

That offers no context to your claims. Gay

Just like the post of the "lights out" at the White House...that was under the Obama regime.

You are either a sheep or a willing Jim Jone's participant...ha...drink your gay lib KoolAid.

chefist

Quote from: analog kid on June 03, 2020, 05:20:27 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/video/players/offsite/index.html?videoId=100000007168615

Oh, from your avatar...you are a homophobe too! Wow...cool...new levels of hypochracy. LOL

GravitySucks

Quote from: analog kid on June 03, 2020, 04:29:26 PM
Except there's video proof that they weren't "rioting." Try again.

I was watching it live on one of the protester’s live feeds. I just checked his youtube channel and he has removed that day’s videos.  I can’t tell for sure from my YouTube history because I had gotten to it from twitter.

It was very obvious that water bottles were being thrown at the police.  They were easy to see in the video. Probably rocks and bricks as well as the cops claim.  He moved backwards when the police began moving them out but stayed at the corner.  He even got shot in the leg with a pepper ball that somehow made it through the crowd in front of him. It was very clear that they were only using smoke canisters and pepper balls.  When the protesters would confront the riot police and try to grab their shields and batons they got maced.  I don’t know if any protestors got struck with a baton. The guy filming was probably 50 yards from the confrontations and it was chaos. 

Many peaceful people moved as ordered. But about half or so decided to hold their ground and push back.  Some peaceful protesters did get struck with pepper balls but they weren’t targeted unless they were very close to the riot police.  I don’t even think flashbangs were used.  Some of the protesters were throwing fireworks so it’s hard to tell, but most flashbangs are easy to tell and I don’t remember them.  I saw one protester that got hit in the cheek with a pepper ball.

GravitySucks

I think he probably pulled a lot of his videos because during the rioting and looting he did a lot of filming of the antifa punks that were just breaking windows and moving on. He had some real good shots of the individuals even though they all had masks. 

chefist

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 03, 2020, 05:28:04 PM
I was watching it live on one of the protester’s live feeds. I just checked his youtube channel and he has removed that day’s videos.  I can’t tell for sure from my YouTube history because I had gotten to it from twitter.

It was very obvious that water bottles were being thrown at the police.  They were easy to see in the video. Probably rocks and bricks as well as the cops claim.  He moved backwards when the police began moving them out but stayed at the corner.  He even got shot in the leg with a pepper ball that somehow made it through the crowd in front of him. It was very clear that they were only using smoke canisters and pepper balls.  When the protesters would confront the riot police and try to grab their shields and batons they got maced.  I don’t know if any protestors got struck with a baton. The guy filming was probably 50 yards from the confrontations and it was chaos. 

Many peaceful people moved as ordered. But about half or so decided to hold their ground and push back.  Some peaceful protesters did get struck with pepper balls but they weren’t targeted unless they were very close to the riot police.  I don’t even think flashbangs were used.  Some of the protesters were throwing fireworks so it’s hard to tell, but most flashbangs are easy to tell and I don’t remember them.  I saw one protester that got hit in the cheek with a pepper ball.

Are you back here for real and honest, or still a white night defending the errant "lady"?

GravitySucks

Quote from: analog kid on June 03, 2020, 05:20:27 PM

Do you see all of those people running around without gas masks?  Have you ever been gassed?  I have.  You don’t stand there waiting to see when the next one is coming if you don’t have a mask.  That is not tear gas.   Those are smoke canisters and pepper guns being fired. 

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2020, 04:57:19 PM
A gif from a semi-retarded actor. Nice

[attachment=1]

"Shut the fuck up Donny . . . . "

analog kid

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 03, 2020, 06:31:33 PM
Do you see all of those people running around without gas masks?  Have you ever been gassed?  I have.  You don’t stand there waiting to see when the next one is coming if you don’t have a mask.  That is not tear gas.   Those are smoke canisters and pepper guns being fired.

https://twitter.com/NathanBacaTV/status/1267975548875268097

Technically it wasn't tear gas, but it was the equivalent just a different substance:

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/dc/tear-gas-washington-dc-protests-st-johns-church/65-7e9a67c7-e40b-47a2-8060-3f7d908139dd

chefist

GravitySucks

Quote from: analog kid on June 03, 2020, 08:25:00 PM
https://twitter.com/NathanBacaTV/status/1267975548875268097

Technically it wasn't tear gas, but it was the equivalent just a different substance:

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/dc/tear-gas-washington-dc-protests-st-johns-church/65-7e9a67c7-e40b-47a2-8060-3f7d908139dd

Do you take his word that it was picked up that day in Lafayette Park and not in one of the other areas on any of the previous 3 nights when they had rioting? 

analog kid

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 03, 2020, 08:49:29 PM
Do you take his word that it was picked up that day in Lafayette Park and not in one of the other areas on any of the previous 3 nights when they had rioting?

Do you take the word of the cops and Fox News?

GravitySucks

Quote from: analog kid on June 03, 2020, 10:59:18 PM

Do you take the word of the cops and Fox News?

I told you how I formed my opinion. I was watching it live while it was being streamed by a protester.  No news commentary. Just someone that streamed 7-8 hours a day every day.  He just happened to be there before and during the time period when they moved the crowd.  He was in the middle of it.  Never once mentioned smelling tear gas.  The reactions of the people he was filming were not reacting like they had been gassed.  As soon as they were pushed back they were right up against the line of cops.  No dousing themselves with water or milk like you may have seen on other nights or in other cities. 

Asuka Langley

I seen some faggot get shot in the leg with a rubber bullet and some dumb cunt tying a tourniquet onto his leg to stop the bleeding laughinganimegirl.jpg

If we had a real boog and not a shitty Soros funded larp fest these faggots would be absolutely fucked