• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jojo

Before the Boston Bombing, I saw posters for a new movie.  The poster showed a bunch of men in suits and each had one leg bent back, resembling amputation.  So many real people had to be amputated shortly after that movie.  Do you know what movie it was?

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFrPebLi8AA

They just won’t go after these corrupt assholes because it’s “unprecedented” an would “open a can of worms.” ::) ::)

Civil war time yet? :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on May 15, 2020, 05:06:58 PM

Bugs here hasn’t had a paying job since the last Presidential election and now she’s working in the same Demo-crap boiler room she did in 2016.  And they said she had no future! 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on May 16, 2020, 04:11:54 PM

I could’ve told you you’re stupid. No need to consult a bowling ball.

Gd5150

Quote from: Brody on May 16, 2020, 07:19:30 AM
https://twitter.com/The_UnSilent_/status/1261607512102653953

Heard this one weeks ago. More threats from unmanned sources. Has about as much cred as the 17 national security agencies that promised evidence of Russia collusion. Must be abcnnbbcbs. Hi Jim.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on May 17, 2020, 04:10:59 PM

How many Democrat pols served in Vietnam?  I can think of two and they both did a short-tour drive-by due to a “humanitarian situation” at home.   Oh and then there is Blumenthal from Connecticut who claimed to be a Vietnam vet during his campaign but never left CONUS.   Today’s Dems are famously shirkers and nauseatingly hypocritical assholes. 

OBTW, what have you done for God and Country? 

Dr. MD MD

Barr confirms a two tier justice system and says he won’t pursue criminal charges against Obama or Biden. President Trump rightly said that they would be pursuing them if it was him instead. #sad  :'(

Juan

It’s interesting how these political hacks show up on forums all over the Internet in presidential election years. They make the same dull arguments, but they seem to believe they are fresh ideas.  At least in the past they had to make their arguments with words.  Now they just paste in memes.  I think it’s an indication of general brain dissolve.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on May 19, 2020, 09:24:09 AM
It’s interesting how these political hacks show up on forums all over the Internet in presidential election years. They make the same dull arguments, but they seem to believe they are fresh ideas.  At least in the past they had to make their arguments with words.  Now they just paste in memes.  I think it’s an indication of general brain dissolve.
They just have to show the DNC, NWO flunkie, etc. they met their quota of posts for the day.  Since they're all incompetent losers, it's just one big bumbling game of "who be a fool'n who."

Gd5150

Quote from: Juan on May 19, 2020, 09:24:09 AM

“Arguments”

That’s being generous. It’s just the usual cut and pastes from Reddit or wherever they get spoon fed these lame memes. They aren’t even funny. At least be clever or ironic. It’s just the usual orange man bad or Trump in a diaper. Again it’s not even remotely funny.

They never offer a persuasive argument. Or words from their own mouth. There’s no analysis of information. Just cut and paste. I’m glad I to they’re basically being ignored. The lack of effort deserves no response.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 19, 2020, 03:45:40 PM
“Arguments”

That’s being generous. It’s just the usual cut and pastes from Reddit or wherever they get spoon fed these lame memes. They aren’t even funny. At least be clever or ironic. It’s just the usual orange man bad or Trump in a diaper. Again it’s not even remotely funny.

They never offer a persuasive argument. Or words from their own mouth. There’s no analysis of information. Just cut and paste. I’m glad I to they’re basically being ignored. The lack of effort deserves no response.
It's like any other annoying ad that pops up on the internet, but you're right, ButtPlugsBoy isn't even creative.  Just boring.  Praise Lee for the ignore feature.

aldousburbank

I wonder how many Trump haters are ethically consistent enough to donate their stimulus $ to the poor or the Biden campaign?