• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

pate

Trump is awesome.  He doesn't just break records, he shatters them.  He is like the Chuck Norris of presidents.

US unemployment shatters record, surpassing 3 MILLION claims

I wish he would post here more often...

-p

aldousburbank

I’ve been enjoying this brain game whenever I listen to President Trump doing his long form disjointed sentence monologues. The way you play is to set a mental filter to imagine that he’s a dude playing a dude playing Donald Trump. Tremendous entertainment for the newly homebound. Not jking.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 28, 2020, 02:58:33 PM
I’ve been enjoying this brain game whenever I listen to President Trump doing his long form disjointed sentence monologues. The way you play is to set a mental filter to imagine that he’s a dude playing a dude playing Donald Trump. Tremendous entertainment for the newly homebound. Not jking.

Dick Gregory used to say that there were two Trumps. The one in the red tie is the real one. ;)

Juan

The libs are now upset because there’s a rumor Trump’s signature is going to be on out $1200 checks.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on March 28, 2020, 05:29:15 PM
The libs are now upset because there’s a rumor Trump’s signature is going to be on out $1200 checks.
That's as stupid as hallucinating about C2C's bumper music being misogynous.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on March 09, 2020, 04:50:04 PM
[attachment=1,msg1380554]

Who dressed this broad? It looks like a mashup of outtakes from Thriller and Lost.

I can only imagine the cloud of sadness that envelops your heart when you find out that you missed a video premiere.
It's interesting to watch Fauci smirking during all these Corona Chan "Angel of Death" shindigs.  Good to see they're all standing 6 feet away from each other.  Bring a yardstick or laser range finder when you venture out.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 28, 2020, 06:41:47 PM
That's as stupid as hallucinating about C2C's bumper music being misogynous.

Trump should sponsor an event at Madison Square Garden: her vs Norry. Raise funds to fight the Chinese virus and to support our Vets.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 28, 2020, 07:01:37 PM

Trump should sponsor an event at Madison Square Garden: her vs Norry. Raise funds to fight the Chinese virus and to support our Vets.
Heh, heh.  The loser gets to be the Dem Pres. candidate, the winner the Veep.  Or versa vice.

Remember.  Never touch your face.  Ever again.

ItsOver

Exactly.  Bizarre.  Is she virtue signalling for China or the virus.

Kidnostad3

As I donned a face mask before entering a Walmart today, it occurred to me that this would be a hell of a good time to knock over a liquor store which was followed immediately by the thought "Who thinks like that?  Sometimes I scare myself. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 08, 2020, 11:20:43 AM
As I donned a face mask before entering a Walmart today, it occurred to me that this would be a hell of a good time to knock over a liquor store which was followed immediately by the thought "Who thinks like that?  Sometimes I scare myself.

Hey, pops, you just posted the exact same thing in another thread. Maybe get the orderly to walk you back to your room now. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 11:33:44 AM
Hey, pops, you just posted the exact same thing in another thread. Maybe get the orderly to walk you back to your room now. ;)
Well, lets face it, it was a good post. 

BTW, dickdr, did you try calling in to your local TJ's to 'hold' the items you might be short on?  It will save you time fm driving around fm store to store looking for the things on your list. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 08, 2020, 11:43:38 AM

BTW, dickdr, did you try calling in to your local TJ's to 'hold' the items you might be short on?  It will save you time fm driving around fm store to store looking for the things on your list.

Paladin and Kissinger humper sitting in a tree... ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 08, 2020, 11:43:38 AM

Fact is I realized that I posted it in the wrong place but it was too late to delete it.

Did I mention that the Dick Doc is a leg humping attention whore?  Might have slipped my mind.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 11:46:40 AM
Paladin and Kissinger humper sitting in a tree... ;D

Can you believe he actually posted this?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 08, 2020, 12:19:24 PM
Can you believe he actually posted this?

Never funny or interesting. Always establishment. Zzzzzzzz...

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 08, 2020, 11:20:43 AM
I was looking like this the other day.  I've become a big XFL fan.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 12:21:00 PM
Never funny or interesting. Always establishment. Zzzzzzzz...

Where have I heard that before?  Oh I know.  I said something very close to that about you just yesterday.  How democrat of you. 

"I had at you because you a predictable snarky little drone who rarely has anything new, interesting or vaguely amusing to to say.".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 08, 2020, 12:32:54 PM
Where have I heard that before?  Oh I know.  I said something very close to that about you just yesterday.  How democrat of you. 

"I had at you because you a predictable snarky little drone who rarely has anything new, interesting or vaguely amusing to to say.".

Obvious projection is obvious.

OK, boomer!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 12:34:09 PM
Obvious projection is obvious.

OK, boomer!

There will be some steals for sure when crusing resumes. People love to hate on it, but its pretty damn fun so long as you are not in a pandemic.

ItsOver